D
Dr4ke
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2026
- Posts
- 3
- Reputation
- 2
I’m 17 (turning 18 in 5 months)
I’ve been on test for like 4 months (with ai Ofc) recently started a blast of test eq tren and anadrol and I’m considering taking Erda should I even bother considering I’ve prob closed my growth plates ?
Another note is that I believe I grew while on the roids most notably when I started my tren and anadrol cycle.
Anyway just wanted to hear some thoughts thanks
I’ve been on test for like 4 months (with ai Ofc) recently started a blast of test eq tren and anadrol and I’m considering taking Erda should I even bother considering I’ve prob closed my growth plates ?
Another note is that I believe I grew while on the roids most notably when I started my tren and anadrol cycle.
Anyway just wanted to hear some thoughts thanks