lukedli
jfl
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2026
- Posts
- 174
- Reputation
- 122
8mg per day for four months, no ancillaries hopefully I don't die
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
16, i also do hgh I'm just gonna try to keep phosphates low and hopefully I dont get permanent side effectsage?
How tall are you16, i also do hgh I'm just gonna try to keep phosphates low and hopefully I dont get permanent side effects
5"9, I would like to get to ideally 6feet2How tall are you
if you don't reach 6 ft in two months there was no hopeonly four months is comical
Not quite... height is frequently unpredictable and compounds like erda need to be ran for an extended period of time for maximum benefit. It's quite stupid to run a compound and discontinue it resulting in height gains being lost.if you don't reach 6 ft in two months there was no hope
So would you not cycle erda (e.g 21 days on 7 days off)?Not quite... height is frequently unpredictable and compounds like erda need to be ran for an extended period of time for maximum benefit. It's quite stupid to run a compound and discontinue it resulting in height gains being lost.
By your logic I should just stop taking erda right now and stay 6'3 for the rest of my life, missing out on potentially becoming 6'6+![]()
By my logic drastic things would be done to youNot quite... height is frequently unpredictable and compounds like erda need to be ran for an extended period of time for maximum benefit. It's quite stupid to run a compound and discontinue it resulting in height gains being lost.
By your logic I should just stop taking erda right now and stay 6'3 for the rest of my life, missing out on potentially becoming 6'6+![]()
No, erda is not meant to be cycled.So would you not cycle erda (e.g 21 days on 7 days off)?
Like....? Only drastic things I've encountered so far are height growth and back pain.By my logic drastic things would be done to you
a gang of hungry dalits is coming to your location as we speakNo, erda is not meant to be cycled.
Like....? Only drastic things I've encountered so far are height growth and back pain.
Hmmmm... It's possible they'll get so hungry that they fly back to India to feast on cow dung. Maybe I should follow them onto the plane and visit India so I can teach you how to rep replies!a gang of hungry dalits is coming to your location as we speak
म्लेच्छHmmmm... It's possible they'll get so hungry that they fly back to India to feast on cow dung. Maybe I should follow them onto the plane and visit India so I can teach you how to rep replies!