ERDA (WITHOUT ATROPHY?)

K

koreancel

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
1
I’m 18 birthday was 6 months ago growth plates are probably fused to the ground but In the off chance it isn’t I wanna use erda to grow just a little bit. I’ve been on androgens for a minute now (500 test) (150 EQ) and have made. Crazy amounts of gains. (6 months) My biggest fear is just losing it all. Is it possible to prevent atrophy whilst running erda by using AAS? My e2 is currently at the lower range at 22
 
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: SouthAfricancel
Bump, I'm also curious. When were you born?
 

Similar threads

hopefullychadlite
Replies
0
Views
17
hopefullychadlite
hopefullychadlite
lg5293
Replies
0
Views
12
lg5293
lg5293
vito12993
Replies
6
Views
31
Jihadmax
J
teaker
Replies
1
Views
43
susu1233
susu1233
Immortal Clav
Replies
2
Views
40
kbj
kbj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top