erdabros its over isnt it? late bloomer age 20 bone age 19

winstrol

winstrol

$$$$$$$$$$$
Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Posts
25
Reputation
16
I have several serms in the back to start heightmaxxing again but I'd got to place an erda order and wait for shipment. Ive been like 180cm since 13 and grew to 186cm over past 1.5-2.5 years (i would take hella mk677 and 6 ius of gh a day on and off for months in hs with no height results around 15-18, aka non-respondant, but did grow in college naturally not taking compounds or working out at all after hs). Growth plates look fossilized from my camera but if anyone can testify theyve seen knee stretch marks or if you think its worth it with erda at such advanced growth plate closure i'll start back on tamox or aromasin I have from my old heightmaxx and cylcling days rn and order a few months worth of erda to poison myself in order to reach my goal of dads height of 190/6'2 (or higher please!) before its too late. I'd like to know if my knees have any room for longitutal growth since I already got a long torso to start with, so if those growth plates are fried then i'd be overall pretty turned off from erda.

TDLR no larp testify that it isn't over for me and ill lab rat and post results and if its over ill just start 19nors one of these days i have some deca in the back (its probably fucking over anyway wtv im 6'1 ladies)

Image
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll
I have several serms in the back to start heightmaxxing again but I'd got to place an erda order and wait for shipment. Ive been like 180cm since 13 and grew to 186cm over past 1.5-2.5 years (i would take hella mk677 and 6 ius of gh a day on and off for months in hs with no height results around 15-18, aka non-respondant, but did grow in college naturally not taking compounds or working out at all after hs). Growth plates look fossilized from my camera but if anyone can testify theyve seen knee stretch marks or if you think its worth it with erda at such advanced growth plate closure i'll start back on tamox or aromasin I have from my old heightmaxx and cylcling days rn and order a few months worth of erda to poison myself in order to reach my goal of dads height of 190/6'2 (or higher please!) before its too late. I'd like to know if my knees have any room for longitutal growth since I already got a long torso to start with, so if those growth plates are fried then i'd be overall pretty turned off from erda.

TDLR no larp testify that it isn't over for me and ill lab rat and post results and if its over ill just start 19nors one of these days i have some deca in the back (its probably fucking over anyway wtv im 6'1 ladies)

Image
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll
Nothing happening there buddy
 
  • +1
Reactions: winstrol

Similar threads

starseed
Replies
5
Views
38
starseed
starseed
EsadT14
Replies
6
Views
42
EsadT14
EsadT14
T
Replies
4
Views
88
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
aac21
Replies
7
Views
81
aac21
aac21
Ibl4meinfras
Replies
2
Views
53
Ibl4meinfras
Ibl4meinfras

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top