Erdafitinib Lab Rat. ( After 18 ! )

K

kyeus

Iron
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
Hello everyone, This thread is just gonna be me documenting my height while being on Erdafitinib (and a few other compounds). Yes I'm aware that I'm 19. Before you losers start crying, I've gotten XRAYS multiple times. As of 10/1/2026 my plates are still open. I attribute this to being a late bloomer. I can also back this up by mentioning that I've grown around 3.5 inches since my last thread (8 months). I've never had a sharp growth spurt, I just gradually grew from junior year till now in a steady pace. I will document all sides and results with pictures. If you have any recommendations or advice just let me know.

( yes I'm aware of sides, I have everything set up to receive as little sides as possible. )

CURRENT STATS
19 Y/O
6'3 Morning Height
175 LBS.

GOAL
6'4 Morning Height.



DOSAGE
Planning to start immediately with 5MG/DAY. Due to me taking this compound late into my growth I will most likely increase this by a decent amount, It all depends on the sides.



Will start immediately after I receive it. Should arrive in around 15 days.
 

Similar threads

Azurial
Replies
5
Views
114
Azurial
Azurial
monkeybeast_titan
Replies
5
Views
104
cinnabon
cinnabon
Azurial
Replies
0
Views
19
Azurial
Azurial
burntboats
Replies
2
Views
37
Tsar_MMX11
Tsar_MMX11
edelknowsball
Replies
0
Views
38
edelknowsball
edelknowsball

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top