ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
erdoğan enflasyon konusunda hi̇çbi̇r şey yapmiyor

hala yapabiliyorken oradan çık

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Yerel seçimlerde her yeri sarıya boyayacağız Ankara'nın kurtuluşunu kampüste kutlayacağız

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Tallooksmaxxer and chadmanlet04
erdoğan yahudi kralıdır

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Atsiz and ReadBooksEveryday
I will vote for however opposes AKP that has a decent following (usually CHP/IYI but they are horrible political opponents)

• JFL
Oy vermeyi düşünmüyorum

• JFL
I will vote for however opposes AKP that has a decent following (usually CHP/IYI but they are horrible political opponents)
They are all low IQ - much like most of liberal Turks that smoke all day, have no or deadend job, but love to complain about the economy

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, chadmanlet04 and Angutoid
  • JFL
They are all low IQ - much like most of liberal Turks that smoke all day, have no or deadend job, but love to complain about the economy
reverse of this

most AKP supporters do not complain about economy because they are rich from owning property.

those anatolian boomers have farms or houses that are generational and bring them passive income

meanwhile the young adult who works 2 jobs appreantly complains about the economy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Big White Cuck and ReadBooksEveryday
reverse of this

most AKP supporters do not complain about economy because they are rich from owning property.

those anatolian boomers have farms or houses that are generational and bring them passive income

meanwhile the young adult who works 2 jobs appreantly complains about the economy
Except most AKP supports are literal villagers who are poor

The 'young adults' in Istanbul that work 2 jobs are drama/dance/bullshit majors. All the smart majors like CS leave Turkey asap. All the dumbasses stay, and like I said; smoke all day, go to bars and clubs, and complain
'Muh erdogan ruined the country'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and NPC
Except most AKP supports are literal villagers who are poor

The 'young adults' in Istanbul that work 2 jobs are drama/dance/bullshit majors. All the smart majors like CS leave Turkey asap. All the dumbasses stay, and like I said; smoke all day, go to bars and clubs, and complain
'Muh erdogan ruined the country'
exactly

• +1