Erik-Fag stop seeking attention you 14 year old cuck

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
It’s fucking obvious just from every aspect of your behaviour. I remember you changing your avi to some depressed shit and having ‘I hope you have a good day‘ or some shit on ur bio like JFL fuck off you 14 year old ‘depressed’ teen. Literal stereotype and worse part is youre doing this on forums. did ur father leave or what why u wanting people to suck ur cock. Muh I’m depressed :(((((

@Erik-Jón fag

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
It’s fucking obvious just from every aspect of your behaviour. I remember you changing your avi to some depressed shit and having ‘I hope you have a good day‘ or some shit on ur bio like JFL fuck off you 14 year old ‘depressed’ teen. Literal stereotype and worse part is youre doing this on forums. did ur father leave or what why u wanting people to suck ur cock. Muh I’m depressed :(((((

@Erik-Jón fag
Actually since passing all my exams and being off for summer I’ve been great especially with the @john_babowski saga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Actually since passing all my exams and being off for summer I’ve been great especially with the @john_babowski saga
Ik you’ve been great especially with everyone sucking ur tiny cock on these forums

he just baiting some rice pedo here. the mission was successful he noticed his age and took the bait

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Kingcel32, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
he just baiting some rice pedo here. the mission was successful he noticed his age and took the bait
Hope I don’t get illegal activities behind the barn

Ntmax if ur not otherwise stop
I’m pretty nt yeah, I’m not aspie, I have adhd for sure but not super bad like you can’t tell I have it irl and I don’t take meds but I have adhd tendencies but I have above average social skills

yeah that nigga gay