ERIK JON VS JON BABOWSKI MOG BATTLE

WHO MOGS

• Total voters
why, because your imaginative reality of you being some good looking guy is falling apart within these few past two hours?
jesus christ it must come like a shock to you, take my advice and go hit the bed and wake up the next day and see reality as it is, you really need to clear your brain its useless to talk with you now
Ok I will see the reality

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
All hail Jon, the ultimate jock mogger

Fuck dude, I’m sorry I ever said I was better looking, it’s just hard to accept that u are better looking

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
why, because your imaginative reality of you being some good looking guy is falling apart within these few past two hours?
jesus christ it must come like a shock to you, take my advice and go hit the bed and wake up the next day and see reality as it is, you really need to clear your brain its useless to talk with you now
He’s getting mogged by a finn who’s eating ice cream after staying up all night on .org
B523F220 11A1 4C10 BECF 276D6CC53A68
peach flavoured and I’m drinking water is it counteracts bad stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 15089, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 13332 and StrangerDanger
Babowski obvs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 15089
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 15089 and 1 other person
I can even believe some of these people bro😂
dude is gaslighting you thats what he always does, note his proper punctation its a technique hes using to sound believable and objective while bullshitting you, he aint real with you, just giving you the warning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 13332, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Babowski is the biggest narcy here ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 9670 and Erik-Jón
dude is gaslighting you thats what he always does, note his proper punctation its a technique hes using to sound believable and objective while bullshitting you, he aint real with you, just giving you the warning
Just stop bro😂

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 15089 and Erik-Jón
Cause I’m not actually 5’9, I have a goodlooking face and I’m not autistic irl
John ur HTN and you don't need to seamaxx lmao. Ur just autistic brother

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
@StrangerDanger i said Asians can’t be forward grown and the chink changed his vote Turning on his own people @iblameme great impression on the forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and StrangerDanger
Autistic albino kid vs Chadlite ,
i wonder who mogs:feelshah:

@StrangerDanger i said Asians can’t be forward grown and the chink changed his vote Turning on his own people @iblameme great impression on the forum
Wow dude changed his vote that is supposed to be objective just due to a personal vendetta, kids biased as fuck and needs to be taught mannerisms. Objectivity is the number #1 key to blackpill and aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15089, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 13332
Wow dude changed his vote that is supposed to be objective just due to a personal vendetta, kids biased as fuck and needs to be taught mannerisms. Objectivity is the number #1 key to blackpill and aesthetics
How do u live this way
You are beyond fucked I’ve realized that today😂

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
He’s not responding because he knows it’s over for flat faces gooks with eye area like this
16D40023 5623 4547 A564 294F1D3C785B

• JFL
31 thousand posts idiot

I most likely mog you in every facet of life
Kissless virgin. Since I was 16, I have spent so much time rotting on this site that I probably have permanently destroyed my ability to be nt. I don’t even talk to any girls. It’s most likely over for me, but I’ll workout just to stay healthy/ feel more confident

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 13332
I most likely mog you in every facet of life
NO FUCKING WAY OMG:lul::lul:

You narcy cunt, i have everything better than you

COMPLIMENT AT YOU AT ONE THING AND YOU START TO ACT LIKE ABOVE HUMAN BEING
INSANE DELUSIONAL PUNK

• JFL
@john_babowski

ME AND @StrangerDanger WILL SOON START A NEW COLLECTION OF MORPHS WITH YOU , A MANY GB FOLDER DEDICATED TO JOHN BABOWSKI . OMG I WONDER WHICH COLLEGE YOU GO TO:aheago:

• JFL
How far did u go back to find that lol
@StrangerDanger

• JFL
How far did u go back to find that lol
@StrangerDanger
i just searched virgin and john_babowski in the search function and it was a match made in heaven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 13332
He hs a trucel personality tbh

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 15089, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
He hs a trucel personality tbh
he started to go personal that means we are going for personal shit too, brother chosed the wronge enemies
like @KING REIDYZ internet is a jungle

i just searched virgin and john_babowski in the search function and it was a match made in heaven
Yeah I’ve actually been with a foid only my wife Adriana lima ofc

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and StrangerDanger
NO FUCKING WAY OMG:lul::lul:

You narcy cunt, i have everything better than you

COMPLIMENT AT YOU AT ONE THING AND YOU START TO ACT LIKE ABOVE HUMAN BEING
INSANE DELUSIONAL PUNK
Ait bro I kinda wanna stop this beef I feel like it’s going to far and it’s all for nothing

I agree I’ve been hella narcy and fucking annoying and have an inflated ego from greycels calling me chadlite

And I don’t even know you but you probably do mog me hard in many areas im not really thy good at anything tbh

Sorry for offending u so much, I doubt u want to talk to me but pm me so I can apologize straight up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and StrangerDanger