Erling Haaland versus DK Metcalf

Erling Haaland versus DK Metcalf

• Erling Haaland

• DK Metcalf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Both are around 6'4. Every physicality counts (face, height, frame, etc.) other than penis.

NINTCHDBPICT000673638022.jpg

1002788230-scaled.jpg

FC-Bayern-Mnchen-v-Borussia-Dortmund---Supercup-20-2f2b7c90d0f41d7753cf966698de8caf.jpg

E4BtyS8VcAECDHJ.jpg:large

0_Erling-Haaland.jpg

5f9827bc4743a3001216bd9d

25055305_web1_DK-scaled.jpg

1295571755.jpeg

usatsi_12280933-1.jpg

DSCF8438.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
DK mogs that subhuman to the moon. I've also seen a lot of videos of girls reacting to DK (even asian foids) and they damn near cream themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Sal and RetardSubhuman
DK mogs that subhuman to the moon. I've also seen a lot of videos of girls reacting to DK (even asian foids) and they damn near cream themselves.
BBCs winning @RetardSubhuman

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
Haaland is ugly but DK mogs in America and Haaland in EU.

Ffs not even a contest, DK is a v v elite level mogger, and he is NT. Dude has legit 1 in a million genetics, watch the vids where his dad explains how he got like that in fucking high school.

Haaland is above average Nordic and is autistic.

DK mogs everywhere except with noodles, and I think even western noodles may prefer DK

Haaland is ugly but DK mogs in America and Haaland in EU.
Ffs not even a contest, DK is a v v elite level mogger, and he is NT. Dude has legit 1 in a million genetics, watch the vids where his dad explains how he got like that in fucking high school.

Haaland is above average Nordic and is autistic.

DK mogs everywhere except with noodles, and I think even western noodles may prefer DK
Both of you need to reread the post because you're discussing factors that weren't relevant to the mog battle.

Actually, I didn't word the post correctly. I meant to say only rate them on physicality (not SMV in general).

Actually, I didn't word the post correctly. I meant to say only rate them on physicality (not SMV in general).
Metcalfe mogs on physicality. Haaland is a butter face

Metcalfe mogs on physicality. Haaland is a butter face
Haaland does look inbred despite having good bones. His nose and eyes are unattractive.

I just saw this thread at the top of the ratings section 5 hours ago???

Both of you need to reread the post because you're discussing factors that weren't relevant to the mog battle.
U said all physical factors, and I said on all physical factors DK mogs (the autism Vs NT was just a side note).

Both have weak jaws btw

DK. Its not even a question. Haaland gets mogged by Jude and Reus and half his team.