Lol how the fuck is Kakonge a colorist, what now

Mukasa is colorist? What did he do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and sportsmogger
They did typical black women stuff and didn't provide evidence for any of their claims
Lol they're really accusing him of being colorist just cause he's goodlooking, based if he is a colorist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Ricky212
Probably didn’t date an ugly sheboon?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Ricky212
Lol they're really accusing him of being colorist just cause he's goodlooking, based if he is a colorist
If he was colourist there would be posts about it on the lipstickalley and there isn't so she probably just made it up

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Based, 90% of dark skin foids look subhuman anyway. Men in general need to start becoming more openly discriminatory with their standards just like entitled foids do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel, Kamui, Deleted member 4397 and 5 others
If he was colourist there would be posts about it on the lipstickalley and there isn't so she probably just made it up
"I'm gonna call you colorist just cause you're an attractive Black man and I don't see images of you with darkskin women"

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
It's so easy to get validation from black women, actually insane

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and try2beme
Yeezy taught me

He taught you well

Fuck it we ball

• Love it
Also that’s a divestor they hate bm but complain when a black man doesn’t want them

• +1
Sheboons always try to push this narrative that every attractive black man is a colorist (which most of the time is true) if you’re a legit Tyrone why tf would you settle for a 3/10 gorilla in a wit

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and sportsmogger
Sheboons always try to push this narrative that every attractive black man is a colorist (which most of the time is true) if you’re a legit Tyrone why tf would you settle for a 3/10 gorilla in a wit

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Ricky212
Brah it’s way more insidious than that. They want to decrease our SMV by making us seem like self haters

• +1
Reactions: Kamui