My family is proof that you never mix with darkskin dravidians lol.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
My immediate family is basically brown but that's cause we are a mix between darkskin dravidians from my mom's side, and lightskin stacypreets and chadpreets that are descended from punjabi rajputs on my dad's side. I swear to God, the mogging is so unreal.

Mom's side are all brown-dark brown with south indian/ abo like features like fleshy nose.

Dad's side are literally all pale lightskins with sharp features.

There are pictures of my dad's side family in hyderabad (our ethnic group is hyderabadi muslim). Just lol if you could see it, you'd laugh.

It's a picture of my dad's sisters (so my paternal aunt) daughters family. In the picture they are standing together at some outdoor restaurant wearing hijab and everything. They are all lightskin as fuck, and in the background there's these 3 darkskin hindu niggas wiping down a table behind them 😭😭😭:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

When my mom showed me the picture I laughed hard asf, she didn't even understand why. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and murdah
While you laughed like abused mutt dog, your mum has been dravidian cock sex slave her whole life

• So Sad
Reactions: nword49
While you laughed like abused mutt dog, your mum has been dravidian cock sex slave her whole life
Lmao my mom is the dravidian and my dad the aryan.

It's literally been the complete opposite but keep coping lol :forcedsmile:

don’t allow dravidians in ladakh

keep them down

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, murdah and reek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back