ES ratio/IPD/PFL maxxing

Deleted member 3962

Deleted member 3962

The Tribe 😳
i can go more in depth but im lazy rn so heres a short version:

my eye area has poor pfl/ es ratio so heres my theory on maxxing in those arenas, this will also help narrow ipd cels.
DF058210 11A6 49B2 BB30 656085061349

eyebrowtransplant+eyebrowmaxxing+lashesmaxxing+nasal bridge filler

You want to have your eyebrows spaced wider apart if you have low pfl/ poor es ratio/ narrow ipd because this will make your eye area look wider. Think jordan barrett.

this will like like shit if you have a narrow nasal bridge so if you do get fillers.
996EF3EB 6289 481D 855E 91BBAAF84D99

for PFL lashes are everything. long lashes will fraud a wider pfl. Lighter colored eyes will also help with poor pfl, so get stroma when it comes out.

darker brows and lashes will help tremendously too.
@eyes
@arabcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Aseancell, TheEndHasNoEnd and 11 others

my eye area has poor pfl/ es ratio so heres my theory on maxxing in those arenas, this will also help narrow ipd cels.
View attachment 231136

You want to have your eyebrows spaced wider apart if you have low pfl/ poor es ratio/ narrow ipd because this will make your eye area look wider. Think jordan barrett.

this will like like shit if you have a narrow nasal bridge so if you do get fillers.
View attachment 231168
for PFL lashes are everything. long lashes will fraud a wider pfl. Lighter colored eyes will also help with poor pfl, so get stroma when it comes out.

@eyes
@arabcel
Getting filler on the lateral parts of your nasal bridge between your eyes can potentially stretch your medial canthus, making it sharper.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand, Ethnicsmatter and 4 others
Getting filler on the lateral parts of your nasal bridge between your eyes can potentially stretch your medial canthus, making it sharper.
Indeed bro
Btw, this is hella cheap compared to what you’d have to do to actually get a wider ipd/pfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and OOGABOOGA
you have happa eyes similar to Opry.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
I also noticed before that making ur eyelashes thicker and longer in fact does help pfl a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I also noticed before that making ur eyelashes thicker and longer in fact does help pfl a bit
Yep. They can fraud wider ipd too if they’re cut right and long enough.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Yep. They can fraud wider ipd too if they’re cut right and long enough.
Brah my ipd is already on the wider side haha

• +1
if u have good fwhr im mirin tbh
Yeah fwhr is on the high side too. I need mouth widening though to improve overall harmony

• +1
Yeah fwhr is on the high side too. I need mouth widening though to improve overall harmony
mouth + nose are so incredibly important for harmony tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Finally a useful thread. My upper part of my nasal bridge is non existent, so from the side it curves like a feminine nose from the top. Will a filler help here? If so, would it be better or worse than an implant as part of a rhinoplasty I’m guessing?

• +1
Finally a useful thread. My upper part of my nasal bridge is non existent, so from the side it curves like a feminine nose from the top. Will a filler help here? If so, would it be better or worse than an implant as part of a rhinoplasty I’m guessing?
Send pic

Tag me in big brain threads

• +1
Tag me in big brain threads too.

• +1
How much would it cost to get filler on the nasal bridge?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3202
Just inject HGH in the nasal bridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

View attachment 231136

View attachment 231168

@eyes
@arabcel
@Fuk You can also IPD fraud (even with a narrow nasal bridge like me) if you have eyebrows like George Clooney.

I have his eyebrows, but I made the mistake of shaving them before and now they're slowly growing back.
Not sure, depends on the doc but likely a few hundred
It's most likely temporary, correct?

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and Deleted member 3962
Fillers are expensive and unnecessary, what you need to do is weaken the palatinal suture of the maxilla and using a facemask to move it forward; thus giving you a more prominent brow ridge because the supraorbital notch will follow. Eyebrow transplant is very legit if you want to look low trust.

Attachments

• A09DCD3A-64E6-4E8C-8520-652E526B15AC.jpeg
    A09DCD3A-64E6-4E8C-8520-652E526B15AC.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 35
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
Fillers are expensive and unnecessary, what you need to do is weaken the palatinal suture of the maxilla and using a facemask to move it forward; thus giving you a more prominent brow ridge because the supraorbital notch will follow. Eyebrow transplant is very legit if you want to look low trust.
What about a strong brow ridge with a narrow nasal bridge?

• +1
What about a strong brow ridge with a narrow nasal bridge?
MSE will do wonders for you then, since the MMs of expansion is directly affecting the nasal bridge region transversely. Ronald Ead said the nasal bridge expansion was the best benefit of MSE and now that the inside of his nose is wider than a hallway

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3202
MSE will do wonders for you then, since the MMs of expansion is directly affecting the nasal bridge region transversely. Ronald Ead said the nasal bridge expansion was the best benefit of MSE and now that the inside of his nose is wider than a hallway
I have an average mouth width (50mms and downturned), I guess a fairly decent nose width (alar base 35-36mms wide) narrow nasal bridge, average to male model tier cheekbones (135 being average and 140mms being model tier) and a very low IPD (57-60mms)? Should I still get MSE?

• +1
I have an average mouth width (50mms and downturned), I guess a fairly decent nose width (alar base 35-36mms wide) narrow nasal bridge, average to male model tier cheekbones (135 being average and 140mms being model tier) and a very low IPD (57-60mms)? Should I still get MSE?
MSE is mainly a non aesthetic procedure that’s aimed towards people that have sleep apnea issues and narrow nasal bridges. What I suggest you do is invest in a FacePuller that is directly anchored to the maxilla. So @CopeAndRope device but somehow finding a way that is directly screwed on to the palate. I’m getting MSE due to my non existent Zygos, Dark circles and sleep apnea issues that result in headaches. So I’m killing multiple birds with one stone. The FaceMask is in the theoretical stage of development but Dr. Won Moon believes that CCW sagittal expansion of the Maxilla is possible with discipline and patience. You will get a more compact mid face and shorten the face because in reality a CCW rotation is just rotating the maxilla so it isn’t really shortening the face but it gives the appearance of a shorter face. To get the most out of your MSE expansion you should also get MSDO, which is basically transverse expansion of the lower jaw. Widening your lower third to look more masculine. Only con is both procedures will cost you around 15-25K but it’s a life changing ascension

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
My browridge is already prominent
9BBAAE93 3B3F 4E32 8393 D47D12AA5B7D

@Fuk You can also IPD fraud (even with a narrow nasal bridge like me) if you have eyebrows like George Clooney.

View attachment 240941 I have his eyebrows, but I made the mistake of shaving them before and now they're slowly growing back.

It's most likely temporary, correct?
I dont but i want them ngl
My ipd isnt my problem tho

• +1
MSE is mainly a non aesthetic procedure that’s aimed towards people that have sleep apnea issues and narrow nasal bridges. What I suggest you do is invest in a FacePuller that is directly anchored to the maxilla. So @CopeAndRope device but somehow finding a way that is directly screwed on to the palate. I’m getting MSE due to my non existent Zygos, Dark circles and sleep apnea issues that result in headaches. So I’m killing multiple birds with one stone. The FaceMask is in the theoretical stage of development but Dr. Won Moon believes that CCW sagittal expansion of the Maxilla is possible with discipline and patience. You will get a more compact mid face and shorten the face because in reality a CCW rotation is just rotating the maxilla so it isn’t really shortening the face but it gives the appearance of a shorter face. To get the most out of your MSE expansion you should also get MSDO, which is basically transverse expansion of the lower jaw. Widening your lower third to look more masculine. Only con is both procedures will cost you around 15-25K but it’s a life changing ascension
C8FC4997 7D6C 42EE 8ACC 522E17755431
High iq bro

I might facepull after I get double jaw tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and GetThatBread
Won't MSDO be covered by insurance? Won't MSE fuck you bite up?

Won't MSDO be covered by insurance? Won't MSE fuck you bite up?
It’ll only fuck your bite up if you don’t have a plan for the lower jaw. You can get SFOT to make your teeth align together but it won’t have an effect on the aesthetic of your lower jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
It’ll only fuck your bite up if you don’t have a plan for the lower jaw. You can get SFOT to make your teeth align together but it won’t have an effect on the aesthetic of your lower jaw
As well as a normal removable appliance expander being another option for lower jaw

• +1
As well as a normal removable appliance expander being another option for lower jaw
Does that increase the width? Real skeletal expansion or just the alveolar bone

Does that increase the width? Real skeletal expansion or just the alveolar bone
No, it’s the least “invasive” option for those that don’t want lower jaw or chin width increase.

• +1
What's SFOT?

Facepullers are something simple to apply?

In my country (Argentina) there is only one orthodontist who studied the MSE application with won moon and I only have to send photos to start a possible treatment (she attends children but I will insist).
Should I ask things like facepuller or msdo? What I need is something to improve my long midface, weak chin, mandible downward growth, etc.

She is my only hope.

What's SFOT?
SFOT (Surgically Facilitated Orthodontic Therapy) is a periodontic procedure where they cut the gums of your lower and upper teeth and add man made frozen Bone from the lab on the gums itself so they can position your teeth freely into not having any form of class malocclusion
Facepullers are something simple to apply?

In my country (Argentina) there is only one orthodontist who studied the MSE application with won moon and I only have to send photos to start a possible treatment (she attends children but I will insist).
Should I ask things like facepuller or msdo? What I need is something to improve my long midface, weak chin, mandible downward growth, etc.

She is my only hope.
FacePuller is different from a FaceMask. They both do the job of pulling the maxilla upward and forward (Sagittal transversal expansion). MSDO is basically MSE but for your lower jaw, this is where they cut the mandible in half to install a man made suture cut to pretty much and widen the lower jaw (lower third). Now this will only widen it and not change the shape. That is to be kept in mind at all times. Double Jaw I believe rotates the maxilla and cuts the shape of the lower jaw to a more Aesthetically pleasing outcome. Long midface could be fixed with FaceMasking but there isn’t really any proof that it works. The goal of FaceMasking is to rotate the maxilla at a CCW rotation thus giving the illusion of a shorter mid face. @Golden Glass is there any studies that show that CCW rotation has an effect on Philitrum length? If you have a recessed mandible you should opt for IMDO where they lengthen the length of your lower jaw (side profile/3/4ths) now in theory FacePULLING not masking brings the lower jaw forward along with it if you give it time to catch up. So invest in a FacePuller that is anchored to the maxilla directly and have direct bone borne force. The one that has a blockage on the chin is a FaceMask and the intra-oral pink acrylic is a home made FacePuller that user @CopeAndRope made and also got Mike Mew to approve his device. I miss @CopeAndRope man he was the highest IQ poster here along with @Golden Glass

Attachments

• F71DE9B8-53AD-49FC-B2D6-17130AE4CEAE.jpeg
    F71DE9B8-53AD-49FC-B2D6-17130AE4CEAE.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DA814B38-92FD-4A56-B51C-5019044AB554.jpeg
    DA814B38-92FD-4A56-B51C-5019044AB554.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
I have the same IPD as Lachowski (64.5mm)

SFOT (Surgically Facilitated Orthodontic Therapy) is a periodontic procedure where they cut the gums of your lower and upper teeth and add man made frozen Bone from the lab on the gums itself so they can position your teeth freely into not having any form of class malocclusion

FacePuller is different from a FaceMask. They both do the job of pulling the maxilla upward and forward (Sagittal transversal expansion). MSDO is basically MSE but for your lower jaw, this is where they cut the mandible in half to install a man made suture cut to pretty much and widen the lower jaw (lower third). Now this will only widen it and not change the shape. That is to be kept in mind at all times. Double Jaw I believe rotates the maxilla and cuts the shape of the lower jaw to a more Aesthetically pleasing outcome. Long midface could be fixed with FaceMasking but there isn’t really any proof that it works. The goal of FaceMasking is to rotate the maxilla at a CCW rotation thus giving the illusion of a shorter mid face. @Golden Glass is there any studies that show that CCW rotation has an effect on Philitrum length? If you have a recessed mandible you should opt for IMDO where they lengthen the length of your lower jaw (side profile/3/4ths) now in theory FacePULLING not masking brings the lower jaw forward along with it if you give it time to catch up. So invest in a FacePuller that is anchored to the maxilla directly and have direct bone borne force. The one that has a blockage on the chin is a FaceMask and the intra-oral pink acrylic is a home made FacePuller that user @CopeAndRope made and also got Mike Mew to approve his device. I miss @CopeAndRope man he was the highest IQ poster here along with @Golden Glass
Can it be done at home without anyone's supervision? it sounds risky ...

MSE (only) do you think it's a good investment after all? I don't have much to find out about facemask or facepull here.

Mse, Mewing and squinting can actually help improve pfl

• JFL
  • WTF

MSE (only) do you think it's a good investment after all? I don't have much to find out about facemask or facepull here.
The unconventional route like making your own FacePuller could be risky but what I think you should do is keep it touch with your Ortho about FaceMasking

no. MSE cannot change a SOLID FUCKING BONE like the nasal bridge is..
MSE expands your palate and proabably nose width (where the nostrils are)
it has NOTHING to do with nasal bridge.