Escalating on girls in real life is so much better for attraction than tinder

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Good god there is nothing like organically meeting a girl at the gym or at work or school and talking, walking her to her car, cracking jokes and putting your arms around each other, actually getting to know each other while keeping that sexual tension is so good. And then bam, a date for later that night or eating her out in the car right there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, noodlelover, Deleted member 14978 and 5 others
not if you are subhuman
GIRLS RUN AWAY FROM ME BRO !

Imagine dating a girl, inferior species

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, noodlelover, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
psl autists find it creepy if u dont use tinder and approach strangers in real life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, aBetterMii, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
girl in avi?

never talked with a girl irl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 14978, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
brutal im too high inhib irl also i don't meet any girls expect on tinder. i choose the wrong career path

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Grindr God, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
it really is a satisfying progression to see a girl at your gym a few times a week, build feelings and attraction from being exposed to them so much, and then getting to know them and eventually fucking them

then you look back to when you didn't know them and just admired them at the gym every session

you feel like a fucking king

I will never use OLD unless I run out of options IRL

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
you feel like a fucking king

I will never use OLD unless I run out of options IRL
It's obviously 10 times better because it's far more natural. Most guys have a much higher chance of reciprocation as well (so long as they look halfway decent and aren't doing that cringey pickup crap) than they would with the same girl on an online dating app for reasons well discussed on here.

The problem of course is that online dating is far easier to initiate with much less social risk and most guys on here aren't exactly good with the social thing. Plus with a dating app both sides know right off the bat what they're there for.

But also for reasons well discussed, these dating apps aren't doing the everyday guy any favors. They're not doing the every day girl any favors either for that matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, litaz, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
It's obviously 10 times better because it's far more natural. Most guys have a much higher chance of reciprocation as well (so long as they look halfway decent and aren't doing that cringey pickup crap) than they would with the same girl on an online dating app for reasons well discussed on here.

The problem of course is that online dating is far easier to initiate with much less social risk and most guys on here aren't exactly good with the social thing. Plus with a dating app both sides know right off the bat what they're there for.

But also for reasons well discussed, these dating apps aren't doing the everyday guy any favors. They're not doing the every day girl any favors either for that matter.
To add. There is also a portion of women that don't use Tinder or don' t use Tinder to meet guys.
These women can only be met, outside of Tinder.
On average, women not on Tinder, are better quality than Tinder active women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, noodlelover, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Easy and expected if you're good-looking.

In fact, if you're not doing this weekly there's likely something wrong with you/you're autistic.

Yeah man just be confident. It's all about humour and keeping the frame.

Yeah man just be confident. It's all about humour and keeping the frame.
2991.jpg