Esoteric spiritual Knowledge, Kabbalah

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched

When Orthodox Jewish Rabbis say
"You repent and worship of God and you don't sin. But look at this guy, he's a sinner and is now is repenting, so his repentance is better than yours"

They're basically referencing Kabbalah "you must sin first before you repent".

They're playing cryptic word games.

I already said God is also the Source of Evil as He is the Source of Good.

That's what the video also says.

Last edited:
the programming language of the universe is gematria

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and bluntmullet
"sexual sin partially weakens the throne of Glory"

Fuck. This is exactly what I had in my dream.

18:55

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
So I am Adam. In some Heavenly realm. Everything is sparkly like dew. There's grass. I see my reflection in a lake and I am handsome. Then I see Eve, a naked woman, who spreads her legs and shows her vagina.

I am sexually aroused.

Then the the floors of Heaven open up. And I start falling down.

I see a throne that is golden and shiny. After I fall down I am taken away on chains.

I experience suffering, death, sickness and old age.

I ask myself why my pure, eternal soul is trapped in a body. And I want to overcome and escape my condition and return to my soul state.

I saw my soul, a block of shiny, ghastly column merging into my body in a flash.

I saw Angels around me as I was falling.

• Love it
Reactions: bluntmullet
So I am Adam. In some Heavenly realm. Everything is sparkly like dew. There's grass. I see my reflection in a lake and I am handsome. Then I see Eve, a naked woman, who spreads her legs and shows her vagina.

I am sexually aroused.

Then the the floors of Heaven open up. And I start falling down.

I see a throne that is golden and shiny. After I fall down I am taken away on chains.

I experience suffering, death, sickness and old age.

I ask myself why my pure, eternal soul is trapped in a body. And I want to overcome and escape my condition and return to my soul state.

I saw my soul, a block of shiny, ghastly column merging into my body in a flash.

I saw Angels around me as I was falling.

Go on

That's all I saw.

I was imagining about having sex with Mia Schem. It felt unbelievable. God said to me "you can enjoy this pleasure".

But after having her crawl towards my penis. I started praying I said I don't want sexual pleasure, I just want God alone. I started praising God.(I think it was by His attributes, can't remember)

• Love it
Reactions: bluntmullet
That's all I saw.

I was imagining about having sex with Mia Sheam. It felt unbelievable. God said to me "you can enjoy this pleasure".

But after having her crawl towards my penis. I started praying I said I don't want sexual pleasure, I just want God alone. I started praising God.(I think it was by His attributes, can't remember)
Wow God is good

That's all I saw.

I was imagining about having sex with Mia Schem. It felt unbelievable. God said to me "you can enjoy this pleasure".

This is Mia Schem by the way.

Wow God is good

God is evil if He gives you objects to enjoy.

Because your pure Soul is superior.

Accepting sex is what causes you to fall from Heaven to Earth and becoming embodied.

God is evil if He gives you objects to enjoy.

Because your pure Soul is superior.

Accepting sex is what causes you to fall from Heaven to Earth and becoming embodied.
Any object,Even if it isn't inherently evil?

Any object,Even if it isn't inherently evil?

I don't know if sexual desire is evil. But it enslaves your soul to your body more densely.

Stop posting niggerToks like they’re saying something wise. Normie retards read the wikipedia page and didnt understand shit

I actually only posted them because they concurred my own spiritual experiences/theories.

What are your experiences?

I try to concentrate and meditate on God.

I rock back and forth like the Jews.

Then I feel like a wave spiraling up my spine.

And then my body rocks by itself even if I don't. Luke a vibration throughout my body.

I feel the presence of God. And it's overwhelming and scary. Very unnerving.

Sometimes I want to hide myself.

Everytime I pray the world just feels funny. I used to do pray alot when I was younger, on my early 20s. Used to read the Upanishads. It was a strange feeling then too. Like some kind of "refined" consciousness.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
you are a schziophrenic, yes.............

you are a schziophrenic, yes.............

🤔 If my experiences are Schizophrenic in nature. Then why do my experiences tally with that of the Gnostics and Kabbalists? Are they too Schizophrenics?

🤔 If my experiences are Schizophrenic in nature. Then why do my experiences tally with that of the Gnostics and Kabbalists? Are they too Schizophrenics?
yes

Shouldn't an actual Schizophrenic be unable to distinguish his hallucinations from reality and have a hard time discriminating logically?

Isn't a Schizophrenic unable to function properly in society?

I was just struggling to overcome my shadow side, my Psychopathy.

And I saw White light shining. I muttered Gabriel, Michael and Raphael.

I did a Google search and indeed Raphael is the Angel of love and healing.

Angels also come down from Heaven to witness men praying and bless them. They observe them and surround them.

I was also told that there is a perpetual war between angels and demons. A cosmic war.

Angels celebrate and cheer when a person struggles to do good deeds.

I was also told that there is a perpetual war between angels and demons. A cosmic war.

Angels celebrate and cheer when a person struggles to do good deeds.

Gnostism and soul trap in the body seems like cope for ugly people
Do you think chad feels like his body is a muh prison
Lmao no

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
1e1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
"Isaiah 4:6
There will be a pavilion for a shade in the daytime from the heat, and for a refuge and for a shelter from storm and from rain."

Shade = spiritual state, healing for fieryness(difficulties) of life

Verse does not speak of Night.

"Isaiah 4:5
the LORD will create over the whole habitation of Mount Zion, and over her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory will be a canopy."

Zion = spiritual ascension

Cloud = God revealing Himself

Day = spiritual stage

Night = spiritual state after that, flaming fire = God showing a sign, a higher stage

"Isaiah 4:6
There will be a pavilion for a shade in the daytime from the heat, and for a refuge and for a shelter from storm and from rain."

Shade = spiritual state, healing for fieryness(difficulties) of life

Verse does not speak of Night.

"Isaiah 4:5
the LORD will create over the whole habitation of Mount Zion, and over her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory will be a canopy."

Zion = spiritual ascension

Cloud = God revealing Himself

Day = spiritual stage

Night = spiritual state after that, flaming fire = God showing a sign, a higher stage

"On the fourth day, God created the sun, the moon and the stars. "

4th day = reality because Sun was created on that day which causes the feiryness of existence

"Genesis 1–2 tells the story of God’s creation of the world. On the first day, God created light in the darkness. On the second, He created the sky. Dry land and plants were created on the third day. On the fourth day, God created the sun, the moon and the stars. Water and sky animals were made on the fifth day, and on the sixth day, land animals and people were created."

Dry land just means pure reality

That's why 4th day comes after, which is experience of reality

5th day, sky animals = soaring or angelic

So 6th = a new state of existence? Like a new body? A better body as a reward?

'and God blessed the seventh day.'

That just means a happy existence.

Kochav - Mercury - Raphael (healing/shade) - 4th day

Kochav - Mercury - Raphael (healing/shade) - 4th day

11 And the name of the kokhav (star) is said to be "Wormwood," and a third of the mayim became bitter wormwood, and many of the Bnei Adam died from the mayim because the mayim were made bitter. [YIRMEYAH 9:15, 23:15]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back