Essay 1: All a woman expects of you is to be a Warrior.

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Guys think they need to be at least 5’10, have a 6/10 face, have hair, a dick over six inches, and not have certain phenotypes. They think women will hate them if they don’t have these qualities.

While some women may not be crazy about those men, the truth is there is only ONE thing a woman truly despises.

This is universal. All women despise this type of man- if they don’t immediately, they will eventually.

What type of man do they truly despise?....

A COWARD.

A man who is a coward is at the lowest rung of the gene pool. A man who is a coward would get a woman killed immediately in the past. A man who is a coward is of zero value to men or women. A man who is a coward will be sure to be wiped out in any time of uncertainty and struggle.

The truth is, guys, you can spend all day thinking about your height, your complexion, your hairline, your dick size, but you don’t understand that women only want one thing from you…NEED one thing from you.

That is, to be a WARRIOR.

Now, when I say WARRIOR, I’m not talking about Connor Mcgregor or someone with a warrior skull and hunter eyes.

I’m talking about a man who is, first and foremost, an inner warrior. A man who lives with the warrior philosophy, no matter what.

The warrior state of man is the only state of man that women respond to.

If you see a guy who is ‘low inhib’, who gets way more pussy then what his looks suggest, he is living in the warrior state.

If you see guys on here who are good looking yet totally suck balls with girls, they have no warrior energy. They are cowards.

Essentially a warrior is a man that lives the inner path- who takes right action no matter what, who is not deluding himself about reality of what is important to his life, and the consequences of him ignoring it.

Most men are so numbed out on escapisms and addictions that they have deluded themselves of what would clearly be the next best step for them to take.

These men have ZERO presence, zero vibe, can’t hold a conversation with a woman and can barely look them in the eye. If a woman happens to give them and IOI based on their looks, they can’t do shit about it except come here and make a thread on it!

Although physicality may play a part in this warrior state, you cannot get this purely by being physical. In fact, sometimes if you are working out purely to be liked by people, you are not in warrior mode, as you are escaping something else you should be spending time on first which is far more important to you.

A lot of people on here complain about the dating market, the conditions of society, or the so called ‘upcoming WW3’. Pure distraction, pure cowardice.

To an inner warrior, external conditions and struggle don’t matter. In fact, it’s better that conditions are tougher, as it provides more opportunity to cement these ideals deep within you.

Ask yourself every day- are you escaping RIGHT NOW from what you should be doing? If so, what beliefs are coming up that are making you escape?

Is it feeling that it’s not worth it, that you’re not worth it? Feeling that you’re not good enough, that you’ll never be who you want to be anyway?

All this is trash and distraction. A coward’s way out. Commit blindly to yourself, believe deeply that your path is the most important one on earth…because your soul believes it.

If you can be in touch with reality, know the right next thing to do, and do it, throughout the day for 6 months, your life will be radically different from it is now.

See your path, and don’t react to anything else. Be totally consumed by your path. Nothing else is important. Nothing else is relevant to you.

I hope this provided some motivation. I will delve deeper into how to totally change your inner world, in further essays.

Feel free to leave questions on this thread.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Radiance, berlin.1969 and 40 others
:bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 18340, ALP and 23 others
Keep coping you utter subhuman. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Morbidlife, Deleted member 18340, ALP and 20 others
I’m 0 inhib, darktriadmaxxed, crimemaxxed and have no problem talking to girls, but ultimately it’s my face and height that ended my life :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, Chadullahlite, Jew_Supremacist and 13 others
Just take the right inner path bro :soy:

None of the garbage you typed out is even coherent it’s just a schizophrenic assortment of feel good words with connotations of power. It’s like someone typed the word warrior then just kept spam pressing the iPhone predictive text suggestions lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, ChristianChad and 20 others
Read every word. God tier thread.
Just be a warrior bro.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 6423, ChristianChad and 20 others
good thread when you think about it

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, ChristianChad, Deleted member 18452 and 2 others
coping hard :forcedsmile: what women really want is a submissive twink bitchboy to keep in their basements

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, anticel, Jew_Supremacist and 4 others
I’m 0 inhib, darktriadmaxxed, crimemaxxed and have no problem talking to girls, but ultimately it’s my face and height that ended my life :feelswah:
"0 inhib, darktriadmaxxed, crimemaxxed" what a strange way to spell edgymaxxed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 14781, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Guys think they need to be at least 5’10, have a 6/10 face, have hair, a dick over six inches, and not have certain phenotypes. They think women will hate them if they don’t have these qualities.
You had us in the first half .. The amount of cope that comes after this paragraph is comical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
"0 inhib, darktriadmaxxed, crimemaxxed" what a strange way to spell edgymaxxed.
Keep coping faggot ask @isis_Bleach he knows what I do

Ur just a basement dwelling subhuman faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 3828, fras and 3 others

Mogs me mate, I have no life, but I still get pussy cuz I’ve been rated 5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

THIS TBH @Adamsmith12345 HE STEALS AND FUCKS NIGGERS UP LIKE YOU FOR FUN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member
Lol not reading your shitpost but tell me you’ve never been good looking without telling me you’ve never been good looking

THIS TBH @Adamsmith12345 HE STEALS AND FUCKS NIGGERS UP LIKE YOU FOR FUN
@isis_Bleach @astatine

Keep edgymaxxing, retards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Inhale, koalendo and 8 others
the sentiment is correct

low inhib + getting things done + not being pushed around

are all more important than looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: koalendo and LooksOrDeath

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Dn read lol,but i agree
warrior for women
Images 7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, TrestIsBest and LooksOrDeath
Boxer nikolai valuev 4718755
A6eb959bfd01ef0629421e8f7627b8c9
Tp how to be an alpha male

Maxresdefault

Tumblr c874ef8d4bafe39134519f4866d2f8f4 c17b04a6 1280
Smoking Hot Boys gay love 40966849 620 843

Last edited:
Cope

Attachments

• 49DA9B18-66EF-4A59-ABAC-42312705DF9B.jpeg
    49DA9B18-66EF-4A59-ABAC-42312705DF9B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
hahahahahahahahahahhaha

No wonder women hate me I’m the most cowardly man to have ever step foot on earth yet I’m also dark triad. How’s that possible? Maybe I’m like that creatur from 300

64C30190 7A32 4A8C B6F1 C7669128075E

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
New essay coming day after tomorrow buddy boyos! Don't worry, the pieces of the puzzle will form in your heads, and you'll be unlocked, UNLEASHED, and unstoppable!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and AsGoodAsItGets
It does make sense.

Tbh I agree in 90% of cases. Like most people can do way more than they think.

Not only in Looks.

But in every area of life.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Indeed and Deleted member 16501
women dont expect anything. they just do whatever their pussy tells them

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
This is true. One key factor "chads" are predisposed to this. BUT this doesnt mean we cant build on ourselves. We need a healthy base to continue building. I dont fucking care about the blue pill. And im only speaking to the depressed cunts

It does make sense.

Tbh I agree in 90% of cases. Like most people can do way more than they think.

Not only in Looks.

But in every area of life.
True, read that one david goggins book

water

women expect you to not be a pussy of course lmao...

but none of this matters if they're not attracted to you in the first place

and attraction is physical

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedAbortion, TrestIsBest and ConspiracyTheory
water

women expect you to not be a pussy of course lmao...

but none of this matters if they're not attracted to you in the first place

and attraction is physical
This I agree.

No amount of war medals.
Will compensate, when you don't meet the looks threshold that a woman has

• +1
Reactions: far336
Someone post that gif of Opry

• +1
Reactions: ascension
This is honestly just sad. He is literally telling the truth that success only comes to those that dare to achieve it! People like you will honestly rot on forums lime this forever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Kmscurry and Deleted member 16501
coping hard :forcedsmile: what women really want is a submissive twink bitchboy to keep in their basements
Wow,ngl this is the truth. Especially very soon in western countries. But tbh during Stine age or before the modern world was cucked by Satan loving likes. Men needed to be string and warrior-like for protection and resources. But as for now ... Yes. They do want a " submissive twink bitchboy to keep in their basements" :feelswhy: RIP Masculinity

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter

While some women may not be crazy about those men, the truth is there is only ONE thing a woman truly despises.

This is universal. All women despise this type of man- if they don’t immediately, they will eventually.

A COWARD.

A man who is a coward is at the lowest rung of the gene pool. A man who is a coward would get a woman killed immediately in the past. A man who is a coward is of zero value to men or women. A man who is a coward will be sure to be wiped out in any time of uncertainty and struggle.

The truth is, guys, you can spend all day thinking about your height, your complexion, your hairline, your dick size, but you don’t understand that women only want one thing from you…NEED one thing from you.

Now, when I say WARRIOR, I’m not talking about Connor Mcgregor or someone with a warrior skull and hunter eyes.

I’m talking about a man who is, first and foremost, an inner warrior. A man who lives with the warrior philosophy, no matter what.

If you see a guy who is ‘low inhib’, who gets way more pussy then what his looks suggest, he is living in the warrior state.

If you see guys on here who are good looking yet totally suck balls with girls, they have no warrior energy. They are cowards.

Essentially a warrior is a man that lives the inner path- who takes right action no matter what, who is not deluding himself about reality of what is important to his life, and the consequences of him ignoring it.

Most men are so numbed out on escapisms and addictions that they have deluded themselves of what would clearly be the next best step for them to take.

These men have ZERO presence, zero vibe, can’t hold a conversation with a woman and can barely look them in the eye. If a woman happens to give them and IOI based on their looks, they can’t do shit about it except come here and make a thread on it!

Although physicality may play a part in this warrior state, you cannot get this purely by being physical. In fact, sometimes if you are working out purely to be liked by people, you are not in warrior mode, as you are escaping something else you should be spending time on first which is far more important to you.

A lot of people on here complain about the dating market, the conditions of society, or the so called ‘upcoming WW3’. Pure distraction, pure cowardice.

To an inner warrior, external conditions and struggle don’t matter. In fact, it’s better that conditions are tougher, as it provides more opportunity to cement these ideals deep within you.

Ask yourself every day- are you escaping RIGHT NOW from what you should be doing? If so, what beliefs are coming up that are making you escape?

Is it feeling that it’s not worth it, that you’re not worth it? Feeling that you’re not good enough, that you’ll never be who you want to be anyway?

All this is trash and distraction. A coward’s way out. Commit blindly to yourself, believe deeply that your path is the most important one on earth…because your soul believes it.

If you can be in touch with reality, know the right next thing to do, and do it, throughout the day for 6 months, your life will be radically different from it is now.

See your path, and don’t react to anything else. Be totally consumed by your path. Nothing else is important. Nothing else is relevant to you.

I hope this provided some motivation. I will delve deeper into how to totally change your inner world, in further essays.

Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Who cares what they want be a man
Wow,ngl this is the truth. Especially very soon in western countries. But tbh during Stine age or before the modern world was cucked by Satan loving likes. Men needed to be string and warrior-like for protection and resources. But as for now ... Yes. They do want a " submissive twink bitchboy to keep in their basements" :feelswhy: RIP Masculinity

how crimemaxxed @astatine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Op eknowladges chad is above. But a coward might aswell die. Good thread

Just take the right inner path bro :soy:

None of the garbage you typed out is even coherent it’s just a schizophrenic assortment of feel good words with connotations of power. It’s like someone typed the word warrior then just kept spam pressing the iPhone predictive text suggestions lmfao
YOU RUCKING FAGGOT READ THE SHIT YOU CAN BE DRAGGED THROUGH THE MUD STILL DOESNT GIVE YOU EXCUSE TO BE A LITTLE FAGHOT CHAD IS ABOVE BUT YOU ARENT GOING TO CRY ABOUT IT SILLY LITTLE FAG

YOU RUCKING FAGGOT READ THE SHIT YOU CAN BE DRAGGED THROUGH THE MUD STILL DOESNT GIVE YOU EXCUSE TO BE A LITTLE FAGHOT CHAD IS ABOVE BUT YOU ARENT GOING TO CRY ABOUT IT SILLY LITTLE FAG
it's cute if you cry about it though :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

A COWARD.

:redpill::bluepill: i rarely call people copers but today i will do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
damn vinnie hacker is such a warrior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Essay 1: Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 5786

A COWARD.

didnt read a single word

Op, can you be warrior if you look like a wimp? Someone like michael cera

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 3828
difference between social coward and real world coward. you think those big city liberal faggots running around being allies and male feminists have any true conviction? they'd escape out the bathroom window if some nigger showed up to kill his family

social cowardice comes from negative social reinforcement, you can't "alpha" your way past being unwanted.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, koalendo, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
and you know it becasue...

you are...

difference between social coward and real world coward. you think those big city liberal faggots running around being allies and male feminists have any true conviction? they'd escape out the bathroom window if some nigger showed up to kill his family

social cowardice comes from negative social reinforcement, you can't "alpha" your way past being unwanted.
this