Essay 3: Delusion and escape from reality versus focused action

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
It is so easy to fall into acting out of delusion- where, due to you being petrified of the harsh reality of your life and your future, you have formed an ego to comfort you, and you take action for the sake of growing that ego, rather than consistently doing the one or two boring things that are staring you in the face. These one or two things would undoubtedly bring you more happiness, and would be all you would need, yet due to your painful wounds and fears, you have created an imaginary self that you are building off, planning your life off.

“I am such a subhuman, I gotta wait 3 years for all my surgeries before I start living”

This type of thinking.

The longer you go living in your head, the more you become convinced that the distance between you and a normal, healthy, fulfilling life is huge.

“I am too far gone, I am absolutely fucked, I am an abused dog. It’s totally over for me”

Yet if you had just done 1 or 2 things consistently over the past month, you would think far better of yourself.

I can’t stress this enough, this is the most important things for you young guys to understand.

It is UNBELIEVABLY EASY to fall into a totally false reality of what is going on in your life, and waste months or years taking action that does not grow you as a person.

Just think of what a waste of time that is, think of the pain that will sit in your gut when in 3 months of taking irrelevant action, you’re exactly the same as where you started- your ego has just grown slightly.

This was my reality for years- a pathetic, miserable hell.

Life is much easier than you guys think. Growth is much easier than you guys think.

It is human nature to progress, to move upward, for your soul to ascend, for you to develop as a man- to become stronger, to be able to take on more and produce more, to need less from the world, to be more sure of yourself.

I want you to read the above line again. For some of you that are struggling, I want you to copy and paste it somewhere where you’ll see it a few more times.

The male soul wants to move up, to reach a divine state. As a man, you have a hunger for power, for greatness, for having dominion over your environment.

The quicker you can get out of your head and just accept the reality of what is coming up in you, in your gut, your heart, and just follow that, the better.

When you can just pinpoint the 2 or 3 things you need to do regularly, and focus on that no matter what, you will start to see upward movement in your life.

(Note: This was a totally impromptu essay, I had another one planned but I had to write this after my experience tonight waiting at a kebab shop in the city at 2am, with a bunch of young, confident African guys. These guys had more ‘low inhib’ and game than most people, and they didn’t think twice about it. They were just enjoying the moment.)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GalacticHero, isis_Bleach, Chadethnic101 and 10 others
Read this 3 times. Thank you so much. Tag me in your future essays please, you are talented at this

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16501
Read this 3 times. Thank you so much. Tag me in your future essays please, you are talented at this
Will do mate, thanks for the kind words!

• +1
Reactions: NoCope
It is so easy to fall into acting out of delusion- where, due to you being petrified of the harsh reality of your life and your future, you have formed an ego to comfort you, and you take action for the sake of growing that ego, rather than consistently doing the one or two boring things that are staring you in the face. These one or two things would undoubtedly bring you more happiness, and would be all you would need, yet due to your painful wounds and fears, you have created an imaginary self that you are building off, planning your life off.

“I am such a subhuman, I gotta wait 3 years for all my surgeries before I start living”

This type of thinking.

The longer you go living in your head, the more you become convinced that the distance between you and a normal, healthy, fulfilling life is huge.

“I am too far gone, I am absolutely fucked, I am an abused dog. It’s totally over for me”

Yet if you had just done 1 or 2 things consistently over the past month, you would think far better of yourself.

I can’t stress this enough, this is the most important things for you young guys to understand.

It is UNBELIEVABLY EASY to fall into a totally false reality of what is going on in your life, and waste months or years taking action that does not grow you as a person.

Just think of what a waste of time that is, think of the pain that will sit in your gut when in 3 months of taking irrelevant action, you’re exactly the same as where you started- your ego has just grown slightly.

Life is much easier than you guys think. Growth is much easier than you guys think.

It is human nature to progress, to move upward, for your soul to ascend, for you to develop as a man- to become stronger, to be able to take on more and produce more, to need less from the world, to be more sure of yourself.

I want you to read the above line again. For some of you that are struggling, I want you to copy and paste it somewhere where you’ll see it a few more times.

The male soul wants to move up, to reach a divine state. As a man, you have a hunger for power, for greatness, for having dominion over your environment.

The quicker you can get out of your head and just accept the reality of what is coming up in you, in your gut, your heart, and just follow that, the better.

When you can just pinpoint the 2 or 3 things you need to do regularly, and focus on that no matter what, you will start to see upward movement in your life.

(Note: This was a totally impromptu essay, I had another one planned but I had to write this after my experience tonight waiting at a kebab shop in the city at 2am, with a bunch of young, confident African guys. These guys had more ‘low inhib’ and game than most people, and they didn’t think twice about it. They were just enjoying the moment.)
Hard to motivate yourself when you are ugly af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member
Hard to motivate yourself when you are ugly af.
Then make looksmaxxing and getting money for surgery one of your main priorities.

Don't dare think that that is the only thing you want to do, though. Find the other priorities and work towards them all

Imagine if you had the looks you want, right now..what would you really want to do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 5786
Then make looksmaxxing and getting money for surgery one of your main priorities.

Don't dare think that that is the only thing you want to do, though. Find the other priorities and work towards them all

Imagine if you had the looks you want, right now..what would you really want to do?
But I need so many surgeries dude. Like 50k at least just to look normal.

• +1
But I need so many surgeries dude. Like 50k at least just to look normal
You're probably the exact guy I'm talking about in the essay

Totally deluded about your situation.

Likely your assertion of your looks is false, and there are a few things that if you did consistently over a period of time would make you feel way better about yourself and your prospects.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

Likely your assertion of your looks is false, and there are a few things that if you did consistently over a period of time would make you feel way better about yourself and your prospects.
IDK dude. Looking at some of my pics, I look like a subhuman. In others, I look decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

Even in everyday life, my looks just destroy my mood entirely. Like whenever I have a video interview, I feel like roping afterwards as I look like utter dogshit in the webcam.

• +1

This type of thinking.

Didn't read a single pixel

Im goodlooking facially but very antisocial and non nt(i can be, but not interested in talking to anyone and would rather rot). Even ugly nt guys life mog me, i just sit at home and do my main job + hacking in a free time (i was one of guys who found log4j vulnerability)

I am convinced i was born this way, which is really weird because my parents are exact opposite of me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Im goodlooking facially but very antisocial and non nt(i can be, but not interested in talking to anyone and would rather rot). Even ugly nt guys life mog me, i just sit at home and do my main job + hacking in a free time (i was one of guys who found log4j vulnerability)

I am convinced i was born this way, which is really weird because my parents are exact opposite of me
It all depends on what you really want.

The personality can shape a lot if you WANT something enough that requires you to take on a different way of acting.

If you really don't want to go out and socialize, then maybe there's no problem.

But if you really do want to go out and get laid, then you have to want it enough to push past your past conditioning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Nice essay op , i dont feel hopeless in fact quite the opposite, i just have trouble getting in the routine of working to improve:feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501