Essay writing services, huge life hack

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
Currently in college, and to get a good grade on essays you're gonna need to fucking sweat. read all sources (holy shit theres too much fucking readinig), notate them correctly, write a clear argument backed up with said sources, and convince your fuck head teacher you know what youre doing. for a 2000 word essay i probably dropped 12 WORKING hours into research, compiling, drafting, writing, and editiing. literally worst experience of my life, and i had to write 3 of em for a single class for a single semester.

with an essay writing service it would cost $250 and no head ache. i can work at a much higher $ per hour to pay for the essay doing fucking doordash than to sit down and do it myself. and i would much rather do fucking delivery drives on my own time then to be couped up in my room having to megadose d3 because im not gonna see any sunlight the entire day

im gonna essay writing service my entire history major, just lol at doing any fucking work in college
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

same thing can be applied with master's papers; itll probably cost you around 1-2k for a good masters paper but youre saving your sanity

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You do a history major and waste 6-7 years of your life and you think you are cheating the system? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Arcturus, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Not worth it. Risk of getting caught outweighs any benefits.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
I did this with my german class in highschool and got a shit grade for 120€, and the essay was literally written by another German highschool teacher.

Not worth unless rich

Or just ask looksmax users to do it for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
imagine spending $200+ to write shit when you can vent about it on looksmax and then finish it in 2 hours