Essential CoolGuyMaxxing Guide ( Nerds GTFIH )

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
Before I begin all you doomers out there can fuck off because I'm trying to give good advice to people. Please give this guide a try when you've at least looksmaxxed to your highest potential. We all know the amazing feeling one gets when someone considers them to be ''cool'' whether it's your friends, family, or even that one girl you have a crush on, when you a guy being considered cool is a sign of status and sex appeal. From style to general demeanor this guide will teach you the basics of how you can be considered cool.

1. Black Sunglasses

Whether it's a sunny day or you just want to feel like a badass, a pair of black sunglasses gives a sense of mystique and adds a level of cool to your persona when worn at the correct times. If you wear sunglasses at a funeral or inside a school you'll just be considered edgy if you are a 5/10 and below

Tumblr 5d5e07c9a9fab659ce31d8d093d862ef 2fd50aa4 400

2. Having a deep voice

Having a deep voice shows dominance and as guys, it adds sort of a halo if your normie in the sense that having a masculine voice is pleasing to the ears. If you already have one great and if you want to deepen your voice naturally there are plenty of videos on youtube to check out.

3. Having well-kept hair

What can I say, hair is life so try to keep it as well groomed as possible, Gen z women don't like bald guys regardless of the many bumfuck articles that state otherwise. Try and experiment with conditioners and even hair gel for a nice polished look.
12409260d37c72b98913b8106e606702

''BU- BUT BUT I'M DA TOP G AND I'M BALD! IM A COOL DUDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''

Screen shot 2022 07 21 at 125749

4. Remain stoic and calm most of the time

Keeping it on the low is an important part of being cool man, you just got to be calm and enjoy yourself when you have to. be sure to improve your social skills and don't be a whiny bitch. many of you are going through tough times but you've got to be willing to catch whatever life throws your way.

5. Gain Knowledge

On anything, math science, English, or history, you've got to expand your mind and especially your vocabulary

6. Do drugs occasionally

That's always been cool right? ( in moderation )

7. Enjoy Life and keep chasing girls

Seriously, getting women is a great feeling and it's cool to bang women so do just that, take risks, party hard, and enjoy your time on this earth.

8. build a big social circle

Because friends are cool, right?

9. improve your frame and stand up straight

stand tall and stand mighty, don't have wimpy posture because you'll look shorter and dorkier.

10. Important Resources To Check Out :

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, ALP, newperson and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21531, crimclown63 and 2 others
Before I begin all you doomers out there can fuck off because I'm trying to give good advice to people. Please give this guide a try when you've at least looksmaxxed to your highest potential. We all know the amazing feeling one gets when someone considers them to be ''cool'' whether it's your friends, family, or even that one girl you have a crush on, when you a guy being considered cool is a sign of status and sex appeal. From style to general demeanor this guide will teach you the basics of how you can be considered cool.

1. Black Sunglasses

Whether it's a sunny day or you just want to feel like a badass, a pair of black sunglasses gives a sense of mystique and adds a level of cool to your persona when worn at the correct times. If you wear sunglasses at a funeral or inside a school you'll just be considered edgy if you are a 5/10 and below

View attachment 1836589

2. Having a deep voice

Having a deep voice shows dominance and as guys, it adds sort of a halo if your normie in the sense that having a masculine voice is pleasing to the ears. If you already have one great and if you want to deepen your voice naturally there are plenty of videos on youtube to check out.

3. Having well-kept hair

What can I say, hair is life so try to keep it as well groomed as possible, Gen z women don't like bald guys regardless of the many bumfuck articles that state otherwise. Try and experiment with conditioners and even hair gel for a nice polished look.
View attachment 1836592

''BU- BUT BUT I'M DA TOP G AND I'M BALD! IM A COOL DUDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''

View attachment 1836594

4. Remain stoic and calm most of the time

Keeping it on the low is an important part of being cool man, you just got to be calm and enjoy yourself when you have to. be sure to improve your social skills and don't be a whiny bitch. many of you are going through tough times but you've got to be willing to catch whatever life throws your way.

5. Gain Knowledge

On anything, math science, English, or history, you've got to expand your mind and especially your vocabulary

6. Do drugs occasionally

That's always been cool right? ( in moderation )

7. Enjoy Life and keep chasing girls

Seriously, getting women is a great feeling and it's cool to bang women so do just that, take risks, party hard, and enjoy your time on this earth.

8. build a big social circle

Because friends are cool, right?

9. improve your frame and stand up straight

stand tall and stand mighty, don't have wimpy posture because you'll look shorter and dorkier.

10. Important Resources To Check Out :

Redpil copes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Pikabro
No guide for fixing your genes. Over

I wear black sunglasses to hide my dogshit eye area.

In fact I do all of this except 7 and 8, which are unavailable due to my being pushed to the edge of society in accordance with my low attractiveness. Blackpill strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Ascension is painful and long process u cant just wear sunglasses and suddenly be cool, confident, get bitches. U will get confident and cool when u will gain good look, money and status. Faking confidence, coolness is literally coping mechanism. It will rather harm u than do good.
Cool guy in sunglasses vs nerd without shades:
How-to-gain-10-lbs-of-muscle.jpg

Cool guys:
empty-space-for-the-text-a-skinny-teenager-in-a-white-tshirt-and-picture-id1317488660
Shutterstock_3492376a.jpg

Ascension is painful and long process u cant just wear sunglasses and suddenly be cool, confident, get bitches. U will get confident and cool when u will gain good look, money and status. Faking confidence, coolness is literally coping mechanism. It will rather harm u than do good.
Cool guy in sunglasses vs nerd without shades:
How-to-gain-10-lbs-of-muscle.jpg

Cool guys:
empty-space-for-the-text-a-skinny-teenager-in-a-white-tshirt-and-picture-id1317488660
Shutterstock_3492376a.jpg
Before I begin all you doomers out there can fuck off because I'm trying to give good advice to people. Please give this guide a try when you've at least looksmaxxed to your highest potential.
i mentioned that already bro

5'2 balding indian janitor

No guide for fixing your genes. Over
Genes has been the last thing for me to finally come around to. Genes are indeed super important. Why? It’s hard to explain but at the very least it’s easy to say the following: they determin hormone levels. And hormone levels are 90% of outcomes with some rare receptions. I’ve only recently realized the main way I got unlucky was with my genes when it comes to hormones which themselves determined a bunch of poor traits of mine.

Then there is my jaws which was environmental .

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
1. Black Sunglasses

15433377-funny-bald-guy-with-sunglasses.jpg

I see, thank you

• Love it
Reactions: Daqirius