Essential Equipment for Home Gym

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I want to have my own home gym. I have a trampoline and I can bike for cardio but what should I get to help build a toned physique? Dumbbells? Pull up bar?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Cable machine

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, MagaPutinism and Lorsss
The mininum essentials:
- dumbells
- barbell
- adjustable quat rack
- adjustable gym bench

You can train everything if you have this equipment. Overhead press, bench press, squats, deadlifts, bent over rows, dumbell rows, etc

Personally I would add a pullup bar too in order to train abs with calisthenic exercises

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 13021, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
I want to have my own home gym. I have a trampoline and I can bike for cardio but what should I get to help build a toned physique? Dumbbells? Pull up bar?
it will be too expensive, stop being asocial introvert and start going to the local gym:feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
it will be too expensive, stop being asocial introvert and start going to the local gym:feelshah:
you're right tbh, main reason I don't wanna go is because I will know most people there from when I went to school and it will be awkward asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, fjor2096, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
im set with dumbbells, pull up bar and a barbell

all of these together cost me 140€

Pull up bar, elastic bands, maybe a neck harness.

Incels should not go to gym it's just humiliating. Bodyweight training is fine for aesthetics. Don't be a gymcel and chase numbers.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, fjor2096 and DesperadoRatado
you're right tbh, main reason I don't wanna go is because I will know most people there from when I went to school and it will be awkward asf
you gotta face your problems mate you can't go this way for too long, in the past i had a long hair so people will think im someone else, done there was there.

Pull up bar, elastic bands, maybe a neck harness.

Incels should not go to gym it's just humiliating. Bodyweight training is fine for aesthetics. Don't be a gymcel and chase numbers.
I mainly wanna work out to lose body fat which I'll do via cardio but I also don't wanna end up looking like a lanklet twig at 190cm

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
And that's enough to help get you toned physique?

i mean being toned is being low bodyfat with muscle definition, you can get that with dieting and calisthenics, so you dont even need equipment.

But if you want to build more muscle and get bulkier then buy free weights with plates ranging from 1kg-15kg so you can do progressive overload

• +1
Loadable Dumbbells ($30 each - $60 total; said they didn't arrive though so I got them for free :feelshmm:)

Adjustable Bench ($130 retail, sale for $99; said it didn't arrive so I got it for free :feelshmm:)

Barbell 7ft - $70

CAP Squat Rack - $140

Olympic Weights - $160 (for 100 lbs; yeah ik i got scammed lol but the weights also fit on the dumbbells)

This is all you need although you can DIY and build it yourself (even the weights can be made out of concrete but buy a real bar).

• +1
bare minimum = barbell, plates, squat rack, adjustable bench, set of adjustable dumbells, pull up bar

• +1