Essential languages for locationmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
If I want to decide to leave my country in the future I want to speak as many essential languages as possible. The sooner you start the better, so what are the most essential languages?

For me:

1. English (obviously, already speak it so no reason to learn)

2. Spanish (unlocks latin and south america, incredibly easy to learn, learning it rn)

3. Russian (unlocks former sowjet states, kinda hard to learn, will take a bit)

4. Portuguese (for Brazil, should be easy to learn once you speak spanish)

5. French (lots of african countries)

Do you agree with this selection? Did I forget any language?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
i mean depends who you are attracted to.
There are people into asians that would put some asian languages at the top

edit nvm didnt see it was in monemaking and success :feelspepo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Darkthrone and 2 others
If I want to decide to leave my country in the future I want to speak as many essential languages as possible. The sooner you start the better, so what are the most essential languages?

For me:

2. Spanish (unlocks latin and south america, incredibly easy to learn, learning it rn)

If you have to geomaxx... :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Darkthrone and 5 others
I don't need it for pussy, rather for quality of life. The west is a shithole
Where are you moving that is not more of a "shithole" than the west?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 14693
Depends what your definition of shithole is tbh. Probably used the term wrong.

And its always better to be at the top of a shithole, than at the bottom of a rich country.

Many western people move to poorer countries and have a more enjoyable life there than in their home country.

I don't need it for pussy, rather for quality of life. The west is a shithole
imagine not geomaxxing. dude thinks hes on some moral high ground while his life is durastically shitter in every area of life in the west:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 14693
imagine not geomaxxing. dude thinks hes on some moral high ground while his life is durastically shitter in every area of life in the west:ROFLMAO:
What are essential languages?

For me it's Spanish.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 14693
just wherever u wanna go man
True. But if you don't know yet where you will go in the future, or if you change your mind, it is good to have a wide range of languages that grand you access to many places that you then can consider for the future.

But if you are set on one destination and are sure you will never change it, then that one language is enough.
For me it's Spanish.
Same. Its also easy when your mother tongue is a european language, which is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

For me:

I think Portuguese isn't necessary at all since it is literally the same as spanish, also russian would be for me a top priority too since slav woman fog

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lmao and Deleted member 14693
I think Portuguese isn't necessary at all since it is literally the same as spanish
It isn't though. Learning spanish will not make you understand or speak portuguese. It will get easier once you speak spanish, but still takes some time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
It isn't though. Learning spanish will not make you understand or speak portuguese. It will get easier once you speak spanish, but still takes some time.
I might be exaggerating it but they are almost mutually intelligible.

I went to Argentina and Paraguay in the last couple of days and I only used Portuñol, which is a mixture of both Spanish and Portuguese. Btw, I had Spanish classes for almost 5 years and stopped at B2, it basically didn't help me at all and if I could choose again I would learn some more useful language.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Chinese, Korean, Japanese

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 14693
Chechen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 14693
just wherever u wanna go man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I speak three of them u mirin

it depends on where you wanna go

• +1
You understand that not everyone holds the same values as you do right? I prefer living in the third world just for the lack of rules alone. The West has too many f*cking rules and regulations. You'd probably never know though if you haven't experienced somewhere else.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
french english spanish, learning spanish is very easy if you know french and vice versa
True. You can learn all romance languages very easy.

I, as a german, could learn Dutch or Swedish very fast for example, but those languages are useless JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5815
imma learn portugese so i can bang brazillian baddies

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
True. You can learn all romance languages very easy.

I, as a german, could learn Dutch or Swedish very fast for example, but those languages are useless JFL
Dutch isn't useless. Average Dutch girl is a Stacylite by murican standards.

• JFL
  • +1
The south korean feminist symbol is literally insulting the penises of their male counterparts :lul:
lmao

correlates perfectly to the thread i made the other day

• +1
Every dutch person speaks english anyways.
If we go by this then no language is worth learning

Every single young person, except the poor/deformed lower class, speaks English due to Internet exposure. In China or Argentina aswell as Estonia or Algeria!

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
In China or Argentina
There english is shit, you can't compare it to dutch english. Maybe Argentina but China has a whole seperate internet in mandarin, go on Omegle and look for Taiwanese people, there english is awful.

But still, why would I learn dutch to geomaxx if it wouldn't make my life easier, but harder. Netherlands/belgium is nightmare mode.

There english is shit, you can't compare it to dutch english. Maybe Argentina but China has a whole seperate internet in mandarin, go on Omegle and look for Taiwanese people, there english is awful.

But still, why would I learn dutch to geomaxx if it wouldn't make my life easier, but harder. Netherlands/belgium is nightmare mode.
English opens more than enough doors for geomaxxing

Phillipines
South Korea
Japan
Singapore
Malaysia
India
Tanzania
South Africa
Nigeria
Liberia
Literally every European country
Most Latin American and Caribbean Countries

• +1
English opens more than enough doors for geomaxxing

Phillipines
South Korea
Japan
Singapore
Malaysia
India
Tanzania
South Africa
Nigeria
Liberia
Literally every European country
Most Latin American and Caribbean Countries
I know. But I want to unlock the countries that are not available with english.

And only english with zero spanish is cope for Latin America.

But you are right, I will probably only learn Spanish to a high level, after that maybe Russian and then wait until I actually decide to move.

But learning languages is kinda fun for me anyways, so I don't have a problem with doing it. Once you learn that learning grammar isn't actually necessary to aquire a language it becomes an easy and fulfilling progress.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and PubertyMaxxer
I know. But I want to unlock the countries that are not available with english.
Why tho. Plenty of unsaturated countries with hot girls that speak English.
And only english with zero spanish is cope for Latin America.

But you are right, I will probably only learn Spanish to a high level, after that maybe Russian and then wait until I actually decide to move.

But learning languages is kinda fun for me anyways, so I don't have a problem with doing it. Once you learn that learning grammar isn't actually necessary to aquire a language it becomes an easy and fulfilling progress.
I don't get it.

I speak 4 languages : English, German, Dutch, French and i just wish i never wasted any time for language learning besides English and instead invested that time into learning other subjects like mathematics or programming.

The ROI with language learning doesn't exist and even employers nowadays are smart enough to realize that language skills beyond English are unnecessary in todays world.

• +1
English
German
Spanish and/or Italian
French
Wakandan

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
PSL lingo, Jfl if you don't say that you caged when Someone said something funny

• JFL
The ROI with language learning doesn't exist and even employers nowadays are smart enough to realize that language skills beyond English are unnecessary in todays world
I don't do it for employers, its obviously useless there.

Speaking the language of a ethnic girl as a white guy is just to big of a halo to ignore, just look at videos on Omegle where some LTN suprises ethnic girls in there language.

And I don't waste time on learning languages really, I just consume content in the language that I enjoy etc. Like watching spanish youtube videos, thats how I got fluent in English anyway.

And locationmaxxing for me goes beyond just visiting for a two week vacation to fuck a few girls.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Portuguese (for Brazil, should be easy to learn once you speak spanish)
good luck lmao. ull only get mid bitches from the favelas. i’m 4.5 psl brazilian and here 🧐

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14693
I’m planning to learn Russian for geomaxxing, already have English and French down, doubt either will help in geomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14693
I’m planning to learn Russian for geomaxxing, already have English and French down, doubt either will help in geomaxxing
English will help in SEA

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob