Essential oils for hair?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
It seems like my hairline is going up a bit, so I wanted to do something about it.

Yes I know, you’ll probably tell me I should hop on finasteride or something, but I‘d like to try other things first.

Does anyone have experiences on oils such as castor oil?

Just let your hair rot away like i did..

Then sit here in a few years time and cry :feelsrope:

This guy explain it better than I could

oils me

@Tony @Ritalincel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1338 and 2 others
You trying to sound deep and high voice makes me wet
After my first two videos people started to say my voice sounded really deep and it just made me self conscious to pronounce everything with a crisp narrator voice which just sounds embarrassingly bad now upon reflection lmao

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
finasteride is the only legit solution.. anything else is major cope.

coconut oil is good for everything

wont help your hairline though :lul:

After my first two videos people started to say my voice sounded really deep and it just made me self conscious to pronounce everything with a crisp narrator voice which just sounds embarrassingly bad now upon reflection lmao
brO

lavander oil and peppermint oil

• +1
Reactions: axedee
watch out for America ;)

Oils me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Insomniac
Oils me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
You can try but it's cope. Minox, finasteride, dutasteride, castration, dermarolling, hairtransplant, ghk cu, hair system. These are the only options.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
I used them and accidentally cured my cancer :(:(

That stuff eith whichnyou cook byt smel, green and banan

Castor Oil bro

No, it’s supposed to be sticky. Just wash it out after a certain period of time and it will do it’s job.

If you still do not wish to use Castor Oil perhaps use Argan oil which helps to hydrate and soften your hair. With its high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, the benefits of argan oil naturally help increase hair's elasticity.
tried it, it sticks to my hair. Is there a way to avoid this?

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
No, it’s supposed to be sticky. Just wash it out after a certain period of time and it will do it’s job.

If you still do not wish to use Castor Oil perhaps use Argan oil which helps to hydrate and soften your hair. With its high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, the benefits of argan oil naturally help increase hair's elasticity.
Thanks