Intro to essential oils.

Is minx also cope? Because the researchers got that one wrong as well :lul:. In one study....but you
Huhh? What are you talking about ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why don't you answer my question is minx cope? Or are you gonna keep calling me stupid. Your faggot arugment has been exposed.
Me final answer: Try the rosenary oil out, see it for yourself

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV
Huhh? What are you talking about ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
One of the videos main points was the mixdox and roesmary numbers were off. Now if we apply the same logic would that not make both of them cope?

One of the videos main points was the mixdox and roesmary numbers were off. Now if we apply the same logic would that not make both of them cope?
?? You fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and KIVVV
This is why the forum is so ass right now. Someone made a thread about softmaxxing, and we've got people calling it a cope but never even try doing it.
i have used essential oils before they are cope / not needed / dont do anything, some have negative side effects, laughing at these bbc's iqs lmao.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
i have used essential oils before they are cope / not needed / dont do anything, some have negative side effects, laughing at these bbc's iqs lmao.
You worship a dictator that killed himself and would have feed his nation soy after they won. :lul:

View attachment 2948078 ur a nigger, funny how butt hurt u get when someone goes against ur idea lmao barbaric color trait for sure
Not a word.:forcedsmile: But fine lemme read this. People are calling it cope. I showed my proofs and still call it cope :lul:. Go back to .is buddy. Maybe you will find your fellow subhumans there

• JFL
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
Not a word.:forcedsmile: But fine lemme read this. People are calling it cope. I showed my proofs and still call it cope :lul:. Go back to .is buddy. Maybe you will fine your fellow subhumans there
never been to .is retard, I used to use essential oils its cope nigga, if u want healthy hair ditch toxic shampoos, buy a water filter, and eat healthy, no need for this extra cope shit

+ for using natural oils instead of shampoos and other garbage that disrupts with your health.

I would skip on Lavander Oil and Tea Tree Oil because they are estrogenic.

Taken together, these data illustrate that both lavender and tea tree oil possess estrogenic and antiandrogenic properties, and this activity may underlie the onset of prepubertal gynecomastia in the three patients described earlier with idiopathic prepubertal gynecomastia.

Castor oil on cock benifits? @Michael Myers aesthetic pilled me

Hope you win VIP for this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and Thebbcmaxxer
What’s best for eye lash growth ?

What’s best for eye lash growth ?
The hair mix. Which would be Lavender Oil: 5 drops, Rosemary Oil: 5 drops Cedarwood Oil: 5 drops and Jojoba Oil: 2 tablespoons (as carrier oil) Or replace cedarwood with pepper mint

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
The hair mix. Which would be Lavender Oil: 5 drops, Rosemary Oil: 5 drops Cedarwood Oil: 5 drops and Jojoba Oil: 2 tablespoons (as carrier oil)
Thank you bhai 😜

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Don't do that ever again that's gay.
Na but seriously wym 5 drops for each oil am I supposed to drench my eyelashes with like 4 different oils at once or use at different times ?

• +1
Na but seriously wym 5 drops for each oil am I supposed to drench my eyelashes with like 4 different oils at once or use at different times ?
You mix them in a dropper

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
You mix them in a dropper
Thank you my brother from another mother😊😚 honestly tho if u ascend my eye lashes proper hard with this routine then I owe u big time

• +1
i put peppermint oil on my face the morning, shit wake me soflty

It's not a bad thread, but there are a lot of information gaps.
it is a bad, worthless, garbage shit thread u dumb retard
maybe learn to read the fucking study maybe you illiterate fucking nigger first? A standardized professional microphotographic assessment of each volunteer was taken. not even a phototrichogram. also the study found it to be usefull as fucking minoxidil which is themost potent hair growth stimulant with thousands of studies backing it up AND YOU FUCKING FUCKING ROSEMARY OIL IS AS EFFECTIVE? BUAHAHAHHAHA. maybe if you could read you would know that the sample size is not big enough and they didnt even fucking count their individual hair and found minoxidil to be borderline uselessXD! so the study is fucking worthless. the article claims benefits for other things yet provides 0 scientific evidence. but please keep reading jew articles u retard and providing them as somehow proof of ur moronic claims XD
Never quote me again faggot.
why? because he is right u dumb fucking 70iq monkey animal?

also absolutely ZERO sensible evidence for those retarded fucking claims u make:

Lavender Oil: Promotes hair growth
Cedarwood: stimulates hair growth
Peppermint Oil: promotes hair growth
we have compounds with YEARS and HUNDREDS of QUALITY studies backing them up like minoxidil or even stimoxydine(which is not even as effective as 2% minox yet ur retard article claims it to be as effective as minox XDDDDDD)
u think people would use minox if they could just rub motherfucking essential oils on their scalp?
:soy:"
carnosic acid, a phenolic chemical compound in the plant.

“If you increase blood flow to the scalp, you give your hair the nutrients it needs to shed less, grow more and just be a bit healthier,” explains Dr. Khetarpal.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS DUMB FUCKJING NIGGER IS EVEN A PROMOTER OF A DEAD, DEBUNKED OVER A FUCKING CENTURY AGO THEORY i cba even tell u why its cope because once i see this i know ur a sub 50iq mentally handicapped nigger that nothing can help at this point
This is why the forum is so ass right now. Someone made a thread about softmaxxing, and we've got people calling it a cope but never even try doing it.
hahahah THIS is exactly why this forum is trash now, people promoting some dumb fucking cope garbage, maybe if YOU actually tried it u would know its cope
Nice bhai:love:
shit bhai
Pinned bhai
XDXDDXXDXDDXD niggas see colored text lined up vertically and think its something good. its even opposite people will waste their money on useless not working hair growth stimulants and maybe not even use actual treatment for their hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
as a sebhorroic dhermatitis cel dnr they will only make things worse

maybe learn to read the fucking study maybe you illiterate fucking nigger first? A standardized professional microphotographic assessment of each volunteer was taken. not even a phototrichogram. also the study found it to be usefull as fucking minoxidil which is themost potent hair growth stimulant with thousands of studies backing it up AND YOU FUCKING FUCKING ROSEMARY OIL IS AS EFFECTIVE? BUAHAHAHHAHA. maybe if you could read you would know that the sample size is not big enough and they didnt even fucking count their individual hair and found minoxidil to be borderline uselessXD! so the study is fucking worthless. the article claims benefits for other things yet provides 0 scientific evidence. but please keep reading jew articles u retard and providing them as somehow proof of ur moronic claims XD

also absolutely ZERO sensible evidence for those retarded fucking claims u make:

we have compounds with YEARS and HUNDREDS of QUALITY studies backing them up like minoxidil or even stimoxydine(which is not even as effective as 2% minox yet ur retard article claims it to be as effective as minox XDDDDDD)
u think people would use minox if they could just rub motherfucking essential oils on their scalp?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS DUMB FUCKJING NIGGER IS EVEN A PROMOTER OF A DEAD, DEBUNKED OVER A FUCKING CENTURY AGO THEORY i cba even tell u why its cope because once i see this i know ur a sub 50iq mentally handicapped nigger that nothing can help at this point

hahahah THIS is exactly why this forum is trash now, people promoting some dumb fucking cope garbage, maybe if YOU actually tried it u would know its cope

shit bhai

XDXDDXXDXDDXD niggas see colored text lined up vertically and think its something good. its even opposite people will waste their money on useless not working hair growth stimulants and maybe not even use actual treatment for their hair loss

All that yapping for what?

blow your head off with a shotgun you fucking illiterate retarded nigger monkey
Angry Gorilla GIF
Keep on banging ur fists on the ground you ape.

Keep on banging ur fists on the ground you ape.
this is a footage of you in the wild but my bad for expecting a nigger to take hints even as obvious as typing word monkey in the same sentence

this is a footage of you in the wild but my bad for expecting a nigger to take hints even as obvious as typing word monkey in the same sentence

How was this stickied?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and Korea
im dumbfounded by the iq of this forum sometimes
Yes, I think it's stickied cause it has decent content, but as a whole it is not very informative.

He said he'd write a new more informative thread yesterday so let's see that one when it drops. :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: piec and Korea
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are oils derived from plants theses have been used over multiple generations and time periods. This can be used on your hair and skin. Increasing the hair growth. Providing and increase in skin texture and quality. Making your hair fuller and thicker. Some of these essential oils inculde:
  1. Lavender Oil: Promotes hair growth, helps control dandruff, and has a calming scent.
  2. Rosemary Oil: Stimulates hair follicles, improves circulation to the scalp, and helps combat dandruff.
  3. Peppermint Oil: Refreshes the scalp, promotes hair growth, and adds a cooling sensation.
  4. Tea Tree Oil: Antifungal and antibacterial properties make it useful for treating dandruff and scalp infections.
  5. Cedarwood Oil: Helps balance oil production, stimulates hair growth, and has a woody scent.
  6. Chamomile Oil: Soothes the scalp, reduces inflammation, and adds shine to hair.
  7. Ylang Ylang Oil: Improves hair texture, reduces hair breakage, and has a floral fragrance.
  8. Jojoba Oil: Not technically an essential oil, but it mimics the natural oils of the scalp, moisturizing and nourishing hair follicles
    View attachment 2947853
How do we use these oils?
Because of potency of some of these oils the best solution for how to use them is mixing them with droppers. The ratio for most adults should be around 1-3% of the bottle. So for every 5ml or around a teaspoon add 3-9 drops of esteinal oil. Mark the bottle and date. You want to rub it in your hands to thoroughly mix it when using it. But that depends on the type and what you are using it for. From there you want to rub it on the skin or scalp depending on which mix you are using. I sometimes use mind with my lotions. BUT DO NOT USE IT ON THE FACE. Innless it is jojoba oil. It will cause breakouts and may even get in your eyes.

View attachment 2947851
What mixes should I use?
Hair growth mix: Lavender Oil: 5 drops, Rosemary Oil: 5 drops Cedarwood Oil: 5 dropsJojoba Oil: 2 tablespoons (as carrier oil)

Dandruff control mix: Tea tree: 5 drops, peppermint: 5 drops, rosemary oil: 3 drops and
jojoba: 3 tablesppins
Cooling scalp mix: Pepppermint: 5 drops, Tea tree oil: 3 drops, jojoba oil: 2 tablespoons

Skin mix: lavender:3 drops , chamolie oil: 3 drops,yang ylang oil : 3 drops and any carrier oil of your choosing
state of this forum :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

shit bhai

OP missed out a lot of information regarding oils but what you're writing is mostly nonsense. I'm 99% sure you are a finasteride shill aswell and think taking that poison tranny drug is "safe". Actually i'm 100% sure since you are so vehemently against the bloodflow to scalp theory. You people are like robots/npcs whenever hair is mentioned anywhere on the internet, you come crawling like insects and only parrot the same shit over and over again. Muh finasteride and minoxidil, muh bludflew isn't real bro!!. Yes minoxidil works but you are basically on it for life or your hair will fall out and likely you'll end up worse than when you began. Minoxidil + dermapen is likely to be effective for regrowth, but it does have its drawbacks, lifetime commitment, collagen + heart issues, etc. I am completely against finasteride and DHT inhibitors though and don't believe in the "dht is a trash hormone" that you shills love to spam about.
Rosemary oil does work but it needs to be paired with microneedling/dermapen and more importantly in-depth scalp massages because regardless of what your jewish sponsored studies state, bloodflow is essential to healthy hair/scalp and problems with it does contribute to hair loss. There are 100 different reasons for hair loss so i could go on and on about things you can try to delay/deny it.

• +1
The oils themselves will likely not do much, rosemary might increase the rate at which your hair grows but if you want real results you need to combine it with dermapen + in-depth scalp massages 2-3x a day, not your regular scalp massage that you see on youtube. The real shit that actually helps you.

• +1
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are oils derived from plants theses have been used over multiple generations and time periods. This can be used on your hair and skin. Increasing the hair growth. Providing and increase in skin texture and quality. Making your hair fuller and thicker. Some of these essential oils inculde:
  1. Lavender Oil: Promotes hair growth, helps control dandruff, and has a calming scent.
  2. Rosemary Oil: Stimulates hair follicles, improves circulation to the scalp, and helps combat dandruff.
  3. Peppermint Oil: Refreshes the scalp, promotes hair growth, and adds a cooling sensation.
  4. Tea Tree Oil: Antifungal and antibacterial properties make it useful for treating dandruff and scalp infections.
  5. Cedarwood Oil: Helps balance oil production, stimulates hair growth, and has a woody scent.
  6. Chamomile Oil: Soothes the scalp, reduces inflammation, and adds shine to hair.
  7. Ylang Ylang Oil: Improves hair texture, reduces hair breakage, and has a floral fragrance.
  8. Jojoba Oil: Not technically an essential oil, but it mimics the natural oils of the scalp, moisturizing and nourishing hair follicles
    View attachment 2947853
How do we use these oils?
Because of potency of some of these oils the best solution for how to use them is mixing them with droppers. The ratio for most adults should be around 1-3% of the bottle. So for every 5ml or around a teaspoon add 3-9 drops of esteinal oil. Mark the bottle and date. You want to rub it in your hands to thoroughly mix it when using it. But that depends on the type and what you are using it for. From there you want to rub it on the skin or scalp depending on which mix you are using. I sometimes use mind with my lotions. BUT DO NOT USE IT ON THE FACE. Innless it is jojoba oil. It will cause breakouts and may even get in your eyes.

View attachment 2947851
What mixes should I use?
Hair growth mix: Lavender Oil: 5 drops, Rosemary Oil: 5 drops Cedarwood Oil: 5 dropsJojoba Oil: 2 tablespoons (as carrier oil)

Dandruff control mix: Tea tree: 5 drops, peppermint: 5 drops, rosemary oil: 3 drops and
jojoba: 3 tablesppins
Cooling scalp mix: Pepppermint: 5 drops, Tea tree oil: 3 drops, jojoba oil: 2 tablespoons

Skin mix: lavender:3 drops , chamolie oil: 3 drops,yang ylang oil : 3 drops and any carrier oil of your choosing
U didnt meantion castor oil?

The oils themselves will likely not do much, rosemary might increase the rate at which your hair grows but if you want real results you need to combine it with dermapen + in-depth scalp massages 2-3x a day, not your regular scalp massage that you see on youtube. The real shit that actually helps you.
Does derma roller works? Also isnt 2 3 times a day is too much?

OP missed out a lot of information regarding oils but what you're writing is mostly nonsense. I'm 99% sure you are a finasteride shill aswell and think taking that poison tranny drug is "safe". Actually i'm 100% sure since you are so vehemently against the bloodflow to scalp theory. You people are like robots/npcs whenever hair is mentioned anywhere on the internet, you come crawling like insects and only parrot the same shit over and over again. Muh finasteride and minoxidil, muh bludflew isn't real bro!!. Yes minoxidil works but you are basically on it for life or your hair will fall out and likely you'll end up worse than when you began. Minoxidil + dermapen is likely to be effective for regrowth, but it does have its drawbacks, lifetime commitment, collagen + heart issues, etc. I am completely against finasteride and DHT inhibitors though and don't believe in the "dht is a trash hormone" that you shills love to spam about.
Rosemary oil does work but it needs to be paired with microneedling/dermapen and more importantly in-depth scalp massages because regardless of what your jewish sponsored studies state, bloodflow is essential to healthy hair/scalp and problems with it does contribute to hair loss. There are 100 different reasons for hair loss so i could go on and on about things you can try to delay/deny it.
Fin is trash. It’s much better to just derma stamp or just get a hair transplant then use finasteride

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe