@Esteban1997 vs @LTN [MOGBATTLE] battle of LTN´s

Who would have a better chance at ever getting a gf

• Total voters
Mtb first of all, art is to stay in character I didn’t wanna stop until the BULL admitted it
Simp. Also, no that’s just weird, man. Only time LARPing is excusable is when you’re trying to make money off of horny men.

My imposter is a Korean beaut? Mirin. Keep pretending to be me, Chang!
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Simp. Also, no that’s just weird, man. Only time LARPing is excusable is when you’re trying to make money off of horny men.
You think I don’t have sugar daddies here 🤫🫢😏

4D93A2E1 F326 4F9C A9E7 CFED16688300

Tbh it would be nice for me to mog someone of my own race, instead of being considered the ugliest white male on the site who only mogs a few ethnic incels like @Esteban1997 and @Zer0/∞ .

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 21182
Tbh it would be nice for me to mog someone of my own race, instead of being considered the ugliest white male on the site who only mogs a few ethnic incels like @Esteban1997 and @Zer0/∞ .
From whites I can see u mogging @juste but idk he’s not even ugly just fat and really schizophrenic

@Esteban1997 mogs hard and it's not even close
Keep crying in jealousy you abused dogs

@Esteban1997 He really thinks he mogs you :lul:
He is coping hard

neither of them are ever getting a girlfriend so there's no competition
Indeed @Esteban1997 is too much of a slayer to ever settle down, he knows his value

@Esteban1997 mogs hard and it's not even close
Keep crying in jealousy you abused dogs
He is a mogger i See that the baby skull bug eyes 30 yo man who looks like a kid but old at the same time charm is unbeateble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
Poor guy the only 2 votes he has is @Esteban1997 (himself) and @potential chad who is sucking his dick so hard in every thread I’m thinking it’s his alt
@Esteban1997 mogs hard, the people voting for @LTN are just trolling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
He is a mogger i See that the baby skull bug eyes 30 yo man who looks like a kid but old at the same time charm is unbeateble
He has gigaharmony + canada appeal @Biggdink
His eyes are high trust, NT feature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
im cringing on how you think your a chadlite or htn
Jealousy and envy that you will never have the NTness of @Esteban1997

In all seriousness I knew a guy just like Esteban IRL. LTN ethnic who said he was on the level of young Brad Pitt and had a TikTok where he made thirst traps of himself shirtless despite being chubby. It’s likely autism.
@Esteban1997 would be a JB slayer if he made a tiktok account keep coping
You guys know nothing about rating

• JFL
he wouldn't, because his facial features scream gypsy
Triggacope, classic repression of the brutal truth to cope with the trauma of @Esteban1997 mogging your subhumanity

@Esteban1997 would be a JB slayer if he made a tiktok account keep coping
You guys know nothing about rating
Weren’t u that ginger mogger who PMed me for a rating like a month ago?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
Weren’t u that ginger mogger who PMed me for a rating like a month ago?
Oh yeah forgot about that jfl
Might try dyeing my hair to appealmaxx if this emo girl I'm talking to ghosts me
All this looksmaxxing to get mogged by the natural genetics of @Esteban1997 :(

lok am sp drunk

WHAT THE FUCK???? THIS GUY BEEN HERE SINCE 4.5 YEARS AND HE LOOKS LIKE THAT???? DID HE USE THIS SITE AS FACEBOOK? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
WHAT THE FUCK???? THIS GUY BEEN HERE SINCE 4.5 YEARS AND HE LOOKS LIKE THAT???? DID HE USE THIS SITE AS FACEBOOK? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
wdym @Esteban1997 is one of the most attractive users I’ve seen he claims to be 5.5psl htn with chadlite potential which is humple on his part since I personally think hes 7psl

wdym @Esteban1997 is one of the most attractive users I’ve seen he claims to be 5.5psl htn with chadlite potential which is humple on his part since I personally think hes 7psl
by saying "THIS GUY BEEN HERE SINCE 4.5 YEARS AND HE LOOKS LIKE THAT" i meant how good he looks, mogs chico and barret combined
we can all achieve this if we spend 4.5 years on this site!

• Love it
by saying "THIS GUY BEEN HERE SINCE 4.5 YEARS AND HE LOOKS LIKE THAT" i meant how good he looks, mogs chico and barret combined
we can all achieve this if we spend 4.5 years on this site!
I Hope to get to his level
Him and the BULL are another level of mog

E7E5D836 DE02 4253 B85B DF4FFE926F92
09863D08 89C5 4C9E AB49 49AB9CA63E81

you can mog me im white and also truecel

@Esteban1997 JFL you look dogshit dada

• JFL
@Esteban1997 JFL you look dogshit dada
Nigga thats why this forum is shit, all u niggas are jellous of @Esteban1997 because u know for a fact he’d fuck ur girl and beat u up after he is almost 30 with. A body count higher than ur will to live

Nigga thats why this forum is shit, all u niggas are jellous of @Esteban1997 because u know for a fact he’d fuck ur girl and beat u up after he is almost 30 with. A body count higher than ur will to live
cope he is in Iran probably dating some ltb, the other guy look like the famous actor who plays the German gigachad roles.
zgbpoq0hf6361.jpg

cope he is in Iran probably dating some ltb, the other guy look like the famous actor who plays the German gigachad roles.
zgbpoq0hf6361.jpg
Nigga the other guy is also ltn

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
u actually believe that? he is a solid htn
Ur blind man clearly cant rate for shit fr now he mogs Esteban to death but he is ltn Esteban is beyond subhuman tho

facially shes ugly but damn that body and bust and boobs wtf
Damn bruv I would fuck the living hell outta that bitch,i think she would mog a foid who's an 8 with flat ass and boobs.