Estimate my BF% in body alone.

About 20% but skinny
Good bideltoid and hip size
Slight pectus incavatus, not the end of the world and doesn't look like it will harm your health but don't listen to me on this you can check with a doctor if you want
Would look very good at a higher weight and lower bf %. Focus on chest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 11425 and 1 other person
ABOUT LIKE UHMMM..

SUBHUMAN %

About 20% but skinny
Slight pectus incavatus, not the end of the world and doesn't look like it will harm your health but don't listen to me on this you can check with a doctor if you want
I think I was slightly sucking in my stomach in this picture, it's a little fatter. I'm on day three of a waterfast. Hopefully this improves my face and chest lol

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
I think I was slightly sucking in my stomach in this picture, it's a little fatter. I'm on day three of a waterfast. Hopefully this improves my face and chest lol
Your stomach looks flat in that picture, so obv not high bf%, but maybe the problem is you need to workout abs more since the ab muscles themselves are probably underdeveloped. A lot of muscular people can have abs at the same bf as this or higher.

• +1
Reactions: Trevor Philips
Your stomach looks flat in that picture, so obv not high bf%, but maybe the problem is you need to workout abs more since the ab muscles themselves are probably underdeveloped. A lot of muscular people can have abs at the same bf as this or higher.
So all in all just decrease bodyfat percentage to abt 12% or so and increase muscle mass?

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Look at arms. Looks like noodles.
Doubt he has much muscles anywhere at all.
I hate lifting, so hard 😭
I'll do something at least today. I swear!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425
So all in all just decrease bodyfat percentage to abt 12% or so and increase muscle mass?
From what it looks like, you need to focus on eating more not less. Just that you need to eat much more protein and work out and less junk food and carbs. Basically if you see the scale going up its not necesssarily a bad thing at this point for you, you need to rely more on pictures and see if you look more muscular.

So yes, losing fat + gaining muscle. Just that if your weight goes up it's not necessarily bad.

• +1
Do you have gyno

• +1
Do you have gyno
No, not according to doctors. I think its just that im a little skinnyfat. Generally I think i'm around normal T levels to maybe a tiny bit high just shitty strength. If you mean high E as well I don't think so... although being a high BF percentage is correlated so maybe. Also I've never worked out seriously. Like ever. lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
About 20% but skinny
Agreed. The only reason your 20% body fat is because of lack of muscle. Because of your lack of muscle, you can cut and prob gain muscle at the same time so you should prob start lifting rn if you arent and if you are to keep it up.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Trevor Philips
Agreed. The only reason your 20% body fat is because of lack of muscle. Because of your lack of muscle, you can cut and prob gain muscle at the same time so you should prob start lifting rn if you arent and if you are to keep it up.
Can this effect face as well? I've been described on here as having a face with 22% BF and bloat. Will working out intensely help me burn facial fat as well?

Can this effect face as well? I've been described on here as having a face with 22% BF and bloat. Will working out intensely help me burn facial fat as well?
Getting leaner will. You just have to cut to get rid of the bloat in your face, lifting will only help a little. Also, avoid eating too much salt or sugar and get good sleep (at leat 8 hours).

• +1