Deleted member 3795

Kraken
184cm/ 6'0

71.6kg/ 157.8lbs

Mecropped1

Mecropped2

Mecropped3

Mecropped4

Will I be able to look somewhat decent by gymcelling?

Attachments

• mecropped1.PNG
    mecropped1.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 90
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hopeful333, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Around 15% no muscle

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4577 and 1 other person
Around 15% no muscle

Okay. I heard that when bulking you should drop to 10 and then go back up to 15. Does this mean I don't need to go past the bf% i'm on now?
What's my base/10?

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333 and Deleted member 5522
Okay. I heard that when bulking you should drop to 10 and then go back up to 15. Does this mean I don't need to go past the bf% i'm on now?
What's my base/10?
It's a good idea because you won't lose too much muscle while getting to 10% because you already don't have much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
cut for small time then small bulk

• +1
Framecel

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Darkstrand, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
15%?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
get some muscle skinny boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 3795
It's a good idea because you won't lose too much muscle while getting to 10% because you already don't have much.
cut for small time then small bulk

How would I cut down by 5% though? I already don't eat much food and I rarely eat any junk food at all anymore.

I don't feel any less wide than most guys my age. Many have more muscle than me but that's because they gymcell.
Also please don't bully me or I will be forced to find you and ejaculate down your throat. No lie.

• +1
How would I cut down by 5% though? I already don't eat much food and I rarely eat any junk food at all anymore.

I don't feel any less wide than most guys my age. Many have more muscle than me but that's because they gymcell.
Also please don't bully me or I will be forced to find you and ejaculate down your throat. No lie.
just start training and eat shit ton of protein

• +1
Lean bulk ma nigga. 400 calories above your tdee.

How will this affect my face?

Also what's my genetic potential? Are there any guys who I should look up to while gymcelling?
I don't want to be a Strongman. I just want to have a bigger chest and arms pretty much. I don't have ogre Slav pheno.

How will this affect my face?

Also what's my genetic potential? Are there any guys who I should look up to while gymcelling?
´just start gymcelling already how the fuck is anyone gonna know ur genetic potential when u havent even trained

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824 and .👽.
´just start gymcelling already how the fuck is anyone gonna know ur genetic potential when u havent even trained

Well I already got called a framecel so there are tears rolling down my face currently.
I want to know what my base is out of 10.

Frame mogs many girls

Well I already got called a framecel so there are tears rolling down my face currently.
Niggs start training. You can still lose bf later

why the fuck does it even matter lol u have no mass just gymcel ur frame is little bit under average/average but its fine jsut gymcel

• +1
High estrogen body
You have tits

Good bideltoid but small ribcage.

Yes.

will adding muscle help make it look much bigger?

I wonder if my breathing problems have anything to do with it.

0 muscle mass. bulk ASAP and hit lats hard so you get a better frame

• +1
You have zero muscle man. My guess would be like 16%. Honestly don't even worry about getting chiseled right now because you have no mass period. Slow bulk (1.5 pounds a month) for the next 6 months. You should make some nice newbie gym gains while also getting a little more cut. Then see where you're at and try to cut down to 12% BF.

Sorry but it's just too inviting to roast your puny frame considering how cocky you usually are.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
You have zero muscle man. My guess would be like 16%. Honestly don't even worry about getting chiseled right now because you have no mass period. Slow bulk (1.5 pounds a month) for the next 6 months. You should make some nice newbie gym gains while also getting a little more cut. Then see where you're at and try to cut down to 12% BF.

How will this affect face leanness though? If I do that for 6 months what bodyfat will I be on?

Sorry but it's just too inviting to roast your puny frame considering how cocky you usually are.
I'm literally one of the most high inhib and kindest users on here.

High estrogen body
You have tits

How to remove E?

It might be because of my 18 year LDAR session.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
How will this affect face leanness though? If I do that for 6 months what bodyfat will I be on?

How to remove E?

Dude don't worry about facial leanness right now. With a slow bulk of 1.5 lbs a month you're most likely not going to be gaining any fat and you'll probably even lean out a bit if you're sticking to a clean diet, sleeping, and going hard at the gym. But your body is your biggest issue right now; you have very little sex appeal as long as it looks like that, so it's silly to worry about some 0.7% increase in facial fat.

• +1
Very feminine body, neanderthals would rape you, I would say 18% BF.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and goat2x
Dude don't worry about facial leanness right now. With a slow bulk of 1.5 lbs a month you're most likely not going to be gaining any fat and you'll probably even lean out a bit if you're sticking to a clean diet, sleeping, and going hard at the gym. But your body is your biggest issue right now; you have very little sex appeal as long as it looks like that, so it's silly to worry about some 0.7% increase in facial fat.

Can I make it look good enough for looksmaxxers to stop making fun of me by doing this or is it ogre?

Can I make it look good enough for looksmaxxers to stop making fun of me by doing this or is it ogre?
It is not even close to over trust me. You’ve probably never lifted before right? Eat 2800 calories a day for the next 6 months, find a good 5 day per week lifting routine for what gym equipment you can use (barbells, dumbbells, and bench are what you need), and push yourself hard. You also have youth going for you so you’ll make gains fast. Just don’t cry and give up if you don’t look any different a week in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 3795
It is not even close to over trust me. You’ve probably never lifted before right? Eat 2800 calories a day for the next 6 months, find a good 5 day per week lifting routine for what gym equipment you can use (barbells, dumbbells, and bench are what you need), and push yourself hard. You also have youth going for you so you’ll make gains fast. Just don’t cry and give up if you don’t look any different a week in.

Alright, i'll do that. Thanks.
I'm 19 in a few months. Will the gyno solve itself naturally or is there something else I need to do?

If you eat enough protein while bulking you will have minimal fat mass gains and ro a curtain degree also loose fat while gaining lean muscle mass. Recommended 3g/kg

• +1
Alright, i'll do that. Thanks.
I'm 19 in a few months. Will the gyno solve itself naturally or is there something else I need to do?
You don’t have gyno. You’re just skinny fat. Just lift and eat clean for the next 6 months without questioning the process and post pics here afterwards, trust me on this.

Monday (Legs/Shoulders)
Barbell Squats 5 x 5 (warm up sets first)
Barbell Deadlifts 3 x 5 (warm up sets first)
Barbell Shrugs 4 x 10
Calf Raises 3 x 25
Barbell Shoulder Press 4 x 8
Lateral Dumbbell Shoulder Raises 4 x 10

Tuesday (Chest/Triceps):
Bench Press 5 x 5 (warm up sets first)
Skullcrushers 4 x 8
Incline DB Bench Press 4 x 8
Tricep Pushdown 3 x 12
Dips 4 x 10 (or however many you can)
Cable Flys 3 x 12

Wednesday (Back/Biceps)
Pull Ups 5 x 10 (or however many you can)
Dumbbell Curls 4 x 8
Bent Over Barbell Rows 4 x 8
Preacher Curls 3 x 12
Lat Pulldown 4 x 10
Hammer Curls 3 x 10 per arm

Thursday (Rest)

Friday (Legs/Shoulders)

Saturday (Chest/Triceps)

Sunday (Back/Biceps)

Monday (Rest)

And so on... try that and if you don’t notice yourself looking already better a month in, you’re either not eating enough, not resting enough, or not lifting hard enough.

• +1
You don’t have gyno. You’re just skinny fat. Just lift and eat clean for the next 6 months without questioning the process and post pics here afterwards, trust me on this.

Monday (Legs/Shoulders)
Barbell Squats 5 x 5 (warm up sets first)
Barbell Deadlifts 3 x 5 (warm up sets first)
Barbell Shrugs 4 x 10
Calf Raises 3 x 25
Barbell Shoulder Press 4 x 8
Lateral Dumbbell Shoulder Raises 4 x 10

Tuesday (Chest/Triceps):
Bench Press 5 x 5 (warm up sets first)
Skullcrushers 4 x 8
Incline DB Bench Press 4 x 8
Tricep Pushdown 3 x 12
Dips 4 x 10 (or however many you can)
Cable Flys 3 x 12

Wednesday (Back/Biceps)
Pull Ups 5 x 10 (or however many you can)
Dumbbell Curls 4 x 8
Bent Over Barbell Rows 4 x 8
Preacher Curls 3 x 12
Lat Pulldown 4 x 10
Hammer Curls 3 x 10 per arm

Thursday (Rest)

Friday (Legs/Shoulders)

Saturday (Chest/Triceps)

Sunday (Back/Biceps)

Monday (Rest)

And so on... try that and if you don’t notice yourself looking already better a month in, you’re either not eating enough, not resting enough, or not lifting hard enough.

Really appreciate the plan.
I'll start tomorrow.

How to remove E?

start doing steroids
if u have bitch tits then try letrozole

do u have bitch tits?

idk, I didn't think I did until a few users here said I do. What can you tell from the pictures?

idk, I didn't think I did until a few users here said I do. What can you tell from the pictures?
i can tell that you have bigger tits than kim kardashian
do you feel something hard behind your nipples

i can tell that you have bigger tits than kim kardashian
do you feel something hard behind your nipples

are you meming me or is really that bad?
No, I don't. I feel my rib cage.

are you meming me or is really that bad?
No, I don't. I feel my rib cage.
then you dont have gyno
but you have weird chest genetics
your whole body is weird tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824
then you dont have gyno
but you have weird chest genetics
your whole body is weird tbh

Can you explain all the things that are weird about it?

Jesus man what is that frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Small ribcage boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'd say 15%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
Ribcage
you need that ribcage in 2020,if u dont go next

• +1