Estimate on chin projection in this picture? (hypothetical wrap around jaw implant morph)

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
Untitled

Thinking about getting a custom wrap around jaw implant, and one of the issues is my side profile. Not sure if I need mandible or maxillomandibular advancement or implants is fine.
Eppley says that max chin projection possible is 25mm with custom wrap around but realistically the highest that you would be able to go is 15mm in most situation

So as far as chin projection goes, would this be realistic? Note that a wrap around implant would go all the way across the mandible and can be used to increase mandible vertical height as well, so the jawline would be much more visible and potentially the skin under the chin could be a lot tighter. But I could be way off with this morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
View attachment 1546

Thinking about getting a custom wrap around jaw implant, and one of the issues is my side profile. Not sure if I need mandible or maxillomandibular advancement or implants is fine.
Eppley says that max chin projection possible is 25mm with custom wrap around but realistically the highest that you would be able to go is 15mm in most situation

So as far as chin projection goes, would this be realistic? Note that a wrap around implant would go all the way across the mandible and can be used to increase mandible vertical height as well, so the jawline would be much more visible and potentially the skin under the chin could be a lot tighter. But I could be way off with this morph
holy fuck that lower third is atrocious please get plastic surgery brah you'll literally double ur points

• +1
holy fuck that lower third is atrocious please get plastic surgery brah you'll literally double ur points

Yea thats exactly why I made this thread asking for info

• +1
Untitled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jefferson and Afrikancel
I lol'ed at that morph

• +1
That just makes your chin look worse.

• +1
makes it more recessed ngl, doesn't have that forward projection. you need jaw surgery for that non existent ramus my dude

• +1
makes it more recessed ngl, doesn't have that forward projection. you need jaw surgery for that non existent ramus my dude

Wrap around implant can do that

• +1
its his hyoid, not his jaw that it's the problem. ive seen smaller mandibles appear longer because of this