• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Kill_Jew, Alt Number 3 and 20 others
In

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13924 and SikKunt
explains why homosexuality is so popular now and more people are turning faggots from day to day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2587, CopeIsReal and 8 others
disgusting narcy rigidcell cope 101: it wasnt my fault, it was my environment - i never stood a chance!

mum buy me some raw fucking meat you already stunted me and now dont wanna buy grassfed mum i hate you
you are the minority mate, all your peers are drinking now and will be fucking tonight
Pls kindly rope

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 685
mate im doing alright, your life seems absolutely horrible, like i can sum up your entire life in 3 words...gym, utube, forums
Total time spent online 470:52

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Schönling, randomguy1235 and 2 others
The modern West is literally the cause of men being incel thanks to shit development and obvious retards like @2peasinapod and @PrettyBoyMaxxing will say it's all genetics
Im not sure about that tbh. my T levels are robust and high. my development has not been stunted in any way due to some fish shit and plastic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I just love how you call others narcies when your entire thread history is based around narcyposting. Btw you still haven't shown any valuable studies to prove your point. Good on you ignoring the subject cause you know you're a fucking retard :lul:
This guy is the definition of projection I swear. He has incredibly low sentience It's incredibly funny I'm legit kekking right now at his posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 685
What do you mean?
I mean I dont think ive been low T in my life untill i literally started stressing to the extreme and lost all zinc in my diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Weren't you a vegan or was that just drawn out satire/devils advocacy

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
disgusting narcy rigidcell cope 101: it wasnt my fault, it was my environment - i never stood a chance!

mum buy me some raw fucking meat you already stunted me and now dont wanna buy grassfed mum i hate you
I know its a meme of what people are like but I was like that second sentance before I gained all my T levels back. this site + low T = a really fucking bad time

i know you like to get spoon fed by tufano
frankie the face :feelsautistic: @Tony

why would i spend time looking for it when its you who wants to know, im not posting anyhting which could lead to any dox
also jfl whats the difference anyway you spergatron, its already out there on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Tony
obviously didnt say that to my mum. I tought I was fucked but then I grew. and now I am defo not stunted
I know its a meme of what people are like but I was like that second sentance before I gained all my T levels back. this site + low T = a really fucking bad time

they are all unhealthy, uneducated, desperate and sheepish

disasterous combo
most of this forum is tbh. I was lucky It was a pack of oysters that I decided to try out for fun that made me high T again.

many people here are stuck in a loop of stress which is stunting them even further not just physically but mentally

but I do know that @Gudru is mentally stable from what It seems. he is on the right path

• +1
17d330cc21131ec7ebd006dcd37767bc

Rare photos of op.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, AraTe and Ruby
i can give you thousands of studies saying veganism is for optimal health, you are too far gone mate

literally too far gone, one minute you are riding my dick next minute you are sperging out

one minute you are gigachad next minute you are stunted subhuman

really unhealthy, for a guy so keen on health and nutrition its really telling...complete flip flop
all credibility lost in this topic instantly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, SikKunt and Deleted member 685
becasue you arnt native english you dont understand the undertone of the comment, im not saying veganism is optimal, im saying studies are useless

sorry i forgot you are all romanian etc
fair enough for many ones that are done incorrectly but obviously if a study is done right and is not debunked it is probably correct no?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

IM NOT BALKAN

• +1
>blaming the jews for your subhumanity
>black pill

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2227, BlackPillChad and 1 other person
why do i need a study, im 6 foot 4, white british with the same pheno as cavill and sticking my dick in a successfull aa girl

im not searching the depths of web for treaure chest of ascension, im living proof environment isnt that important as i probably live the least rigid lifestyle here
different people have different ideas of sucess . you probably have a good cranium and prenatal T too

not a word but i joined frankies fairy boy twink club

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
explains why homosexuality is so popular now and more people are turning faggots from day to day
only Knajjd can save us from homosexuality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, psycophsez, Cleftcel and 4 others
noone denys environment is important

but i 100% disagree that you need this optimal fairytale diet to be healthy, and micromanaging it to the nth degrees as far as days your mother breastfed you and quizzing her on her diet during pregnancy is just a telltale sign you are a ugly failure

a romanian born and raised in the uk is still romanian, so genetics will always prevail
well in my opninion its simple why. because it can be diverse and simple too.

Im eating a pretty simple diet rn and its giving me all I need.

native americans ate many many things but all of them gave them insanely good diet to thrive in their development and survival no matter what amount of what thing they ate apart from their standard meal staples.

depends on what you mean by romanian and the difference between him and a brit? what would truly be the genetic difference?

The doses of Zearalenone proven to stunt growth are much higher than that of the estimated average daily intake of Zearalenone, but it's more likely of the baby being retarded or even dead instead of just having low prenatal Testosterone.

• +1
So it could still be an influence theoretically speaking?
Yes.
So it could still be an influence theoretically speaking?
1977: Samples of home brewed and commercial Beer from Zambia contained an average of 0.9mg/L of Zearalenone.
> https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/jsfa.2740280312

2010: 87% out of 40 samples of Corn from Croatia contained an average of 5mg/kg of Zearalenone.
> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0956713512002204

2005: Estimated average consumption of Zearalenone in North America is 20-30ng/kg per day (1.5mg per day for an 80kg person).
> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691506002432

2008: The waters of Poland contain an average of 20ng/L of Zearalenone.
> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0043135408005745

- High oral bioavailability
- Half-life of 72 hours
- Binds poorly to SHBG; Most Zearalenone absorbed can activate the Estrogen receptors
- Longer half-life and potency in men
- Binding affinity to both estrogen receptors almost the same as Estrogen itself
- Dosages as low as 0.02mg/kg can induce estrogenic effects in pigs
- Estimated average of 200ng/kg of Zearalenone intake per day in Europe (16mg for an 80kg person)
> https://www.wageningenacademic.com/doi/pdf/10.3920/WMJ2010.1244

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, jefferson, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
That's why i take roids to counter dem jews

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
whats fucking new?

don't touch receipts, don't eat out of plastic and drink filtered water.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and SikKunt
Pretty much.
the big estrogen

the world is against men, why isn't there some potent testosterone byproduct on plastics and shit?

many men, man.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and SikKunt
the big estrogen

the world is against men, why isn't there some potent testosterone byproduct on plastics and shit?

many men, man.
what I thought. why cant there be fucking xenotestosterones and phyto testosterones?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, middayshowers and Deleted member 2756
what I thought. why cant there be fucking xenotestosterones and phyto testosterones?
yet there's an extensive list of fucking parabens, xenoestrogens, and phytoestrogens.

if that's not suspicious then I don't know what is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Cleftcel and middayshowers
Also, @Dyorotic2 and @FatJattMofo most Phyto androgens known are androgen receptor antagonists, not agonists.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Homosexuality occurs in the womb..

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
Also, @Dyorotic2 and @FatJattMofo most Phyto androgens known are androgen receptor antagonists, not agonists.
what are the fucking chances

the joos are doing this

• +1
After using aromasin my bodies estrogen conversion got permanently lowered. Used to get estrogen issues from 500mg test even when using small amounts of arimidex. Now I get no issues on that dose and feel like I have low estrogen as soon as I look at an AI.

Just take aromasin theory

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2756
Food was designed to benefit women

• +1
After using aromasin my bodies estrogen conversion got permanently lowered. Used to get estrogen issues from 500mg test even when using small amounts of arimidex. Now I get no issues on that dose and feel like I have low estrogen as soon as I look at an AI.

Just take aromasin theory
that's extremely interesting,

I'm guessing your body adapted to having lowered amounts of the aromatase enzyme?

is brcolli a legit AI>

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and jefferson
that's extremely interesting,

I'm guessing your body adapted to having lowered amounts of the aromatase enzyme?
No idea, it's like my aromatase got permanently supressed to a degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
No, you can turn from straight to gay later in life
That may be true, but it’s most due to prenatal hormones.

Two good videos on the subject.
JFL at you for believing that, sounds like something a faggot would say.
You sound really mad bro. Why does homosexuality make you so mad? Sounds like you’re closeted. JFL

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2227, SikKunt and 1 other person