Estrogens In Food - The Jewish Government Wants To Turn Men Into Women

You sound really mad bro. Why does homosexuality make you so mad? Sounds like you’re closeted. JFL
HaHa! Good comeback, man. Comical shit you just said, man. XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Watch the videos I linked you, low IQ subhuman.
dn watch fuck off faggot.
go get your ass lubed up by tyrone looks like you need a good pounding

• JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2227, Hades and 1 other person
high IQ thread, stay away from grains/veggies and more on meat/vitamins

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Don't touch receipts but do swallow finasteride!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, SikKunt, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Xenos have been in foods forever.

If you are test maxing already you don’t have to worry about it as much

Last edited:
  • +1
I would actually believe this if you could prove these toxins werent present in foods in jew supermarkets/kosher section.

this would be the stupidest plan ever because they eat the same food as us so they would be poisoning/estrogenizing themselves too.

• +1
I would actually believe this if you could prove these toxins werent present in foods in jew supermarkets/kosher section.

this would be the stupidest plan ever because they eat the same food as us so they would be poisoning/estrogenizing themselves too.

No they are not? They filter out the estrogen in israel, time to move boyos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bruhcel and SikKunt
pj1HSyP.jpg

as2Ivt1.jpg

rARHSX3.jpg

@jefferson @BigBiceps @Lorsss @Wincel @x30001
i like your content dude. so no receipts, no plastics - is rice okay do you think? what about fruits and vegetables?

• +1
i like your content dude. so no receipts, no plastics - is rice okay do you think? what about fruits and vegetables?
Well, rice is a grain so it's also not okay.
Fruits and vegetables probably don't have the same level of contamination as these grains, but I don't really see the point in consuming them anyway since they hold very little nutritional value to begin with.

So the fact that these foods are in a supermarket's kosher section completely disproves everything I said about Zearalenone?

There's 100 things I could write about this but if that high functioning lobotomized dog didn't think of them already he clearly is just looking for ways to justify his habits and rationalize in his head that there is obviously no feminization of men happening and he is safe to eat those foods.

Also tell him in bold that He is a very good goyim and Mr. Shekelsteinberg will reward him some soylent for his great effort to expose the goyim's lies and anti-semitism

Last edited:
are potatoes safe?

high IQ thread, stay away from grains/veggies and more on meat/vitamins
Well, rice is a grain so it's also not okay.
Fruits and vegetables probably don't have the same level of contamination as these grains, but I don't really see the point in consuming them anyway since they hold very little nutritional value to begin with.
what the fuck are us ectomorphs suppose to do? who need to consume large amounts of carbs/grains to survive/even gain a lb

• So Sad
what the fuck are us ectomorphs suppose to do? who need to consume large amounts of carbs/grains to survive/even gain a lb
I'm in the same boat as you.
For the sake of not remaining anorexic I also have to consume large amounts of slave food although I still don't consume vegetables nor fruits. Mainly starches and grains sadly, if I wasn't cursed with these shit genes I'd do carnivore for sure, if I get to a decent weight one day I might just do it.

if I wasn't cursed with these shit genes I'd do carnivore for sure,
same, Id like to be one of those massive chads who somehow manage to maintain a big, muscular body eating keto (I know they take steroids but still it is puzzling), sucks being an ectomorph, there is very little that is good about it other than small waist

@nelsonbinladen

pretty legit for the most part

• +1