Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind is one of the weirdest films I've ever watched

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Posts
2,672
Reputation
4,668
Spoilers ahead btw

That was one of the most mental films I've ever seen. I did not expect that to be the plot man. What the fuck was that midsection where:
He went mental and started going through his memories but peoples faces were like totally blank. What the fuck was that about?
First part of the movie I thought it was gonna be a old man fucks a jb type story cuz she has blue hair and stuff, but then it quickly changed to some psychological horror film and then back to a romance film. What a mindfuck.

Really liked the ending though tbh. Was quite a nice film but what a fucking mental midsection. Weird.
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: D3v and Deleted member 23558
I'm reading reviews and everyone is saying how beautiful it was. Idk about that, there was some really nice moments like yeah but the biggest takeaway from it was how fucking ridiculous it was. It was so fucking weird.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shaneywaney69 and Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
23
Views
84
Jgns
Jgns
orbitlet
Replies
1
Views
37
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
valentine
Replies
13
Views
119
painbonez
painbonez
xlimz
Replies
8
Views
57
xlimz
xlimz
rrg
Replies
13
Views
105
tansel
tansel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top