ETH looking bullish af rn

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Almost 3k. Price prediction for the end of the market cycle?

It’s a long term play, brother. Looking at the price everyday is completely unnecessary

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, .👽., Hector and 1 other person
I just sold half.
I feel a dipp coming in crypto for the summer.
So hopeing to buy back than at lower price

Bought 900$ of eth and gonna hold until end of year at least. eth is gonna be worth st least 10k by the end of the year because of 2.0

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and sergeant blackpill
Bought 900$ of eth and gonna hold until end of year at least. eth is gonna be worth st least 10k by the end of the year because of 2.0
Heard about this but what exactly does 2.0 entail?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
crab to 5k by summer

I should have put more money in it. I have never lost money everytime I buy ETH. I struggle with not trying to kill myself coz I could have retired early.

Unlike BTC, ETH has a future

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
Heard about this but what exactly does 2.0 entail?
they move from proof of work to proof of stake essentially and allow to have several blockchains run in parallel, those will be fused every now and then

if it works this will allow ethereum to become an alternative to paypal, visa mastercard etc as it will be scalable, also the transaction fees will be significantly reduced as a result

I should have put more money in it. I have never lost money everytime I buy ETH. I struggle with not trying to kill myself coz I could have retired early.

Unlike BTC, ETH has a future
just buy the dip bro

I'm getting mad FOMO on eth rn, should i wait for a correction or buy now?

I'm getting mad FOMO on eth rn, should i wait for a correction or buy now?
if you are in for a long run buy now. when it gets to 10 000 at the end of the year and 30 000+ next year its not gonna matter