Ethnic families are too tribalistic when it comes to women

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
They will never let their daughters marry outside same ethnicity. Even same fucking village that's how retarded some of them are - this is especially the case with curries. What's more frustrating is they hold onto these beliefs when they immigrate to another country and they are a clear minority. Like it makes total sense if you want to marry your own in your own country, but when you're in another country you have (sooner or later) signed your own bloods death warrant.

However that's not so much a bad thing, in fact if you're high T it should allow you to reinvigorate that conquering spirit. Sultans, kings and emporers would do this. Not the lowly peasant. But we no longer live in those days and they have been replaced by the immigrant diaspora communities.

My own parents are like this. They don't give a fuck who I marry as long as they're Muslim. Ofc they would prefer same nationality, but they have no qualms about me marrying other races. Meanwhile, when I point out what if my sister wants to they get ragefeul. Now some of you will call me cuck for not minding if my sister married another race, but I see it as an opportunity to preserve religious and ethnic values. If you live in the West as an ethnic it's likely every successive generation will dilute their cultural backgrounds. But if you marry other ethnics or even whites, you can preserve and spread that culture. In fact ethnics in the UK, Canada etc should follow the same example as "African-American" people. They should integrate into western society on their OWN terms.

Ik a lot of people here are sfcels and racial purists. Which makes no historical sense. I can understand cultural preservation, but blood makes no sense - especially in a diverse, immigrant infested country like USA, Canada and UK where the native white have no culture anyway...

@JohnDoe @Diarrhoea @gribsufer1 @flippasav

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, 5'7 zoomer, JohnDoe and 4 others
Cope most ethnic women will be thrilled if their daughter marries a white boy

They won’t let them marry black type shit but white boy sure

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, aleksander, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others

I swear to god kill my whole family on the spot you didn't read anything

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and SecularIslamist
Rep for effort

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
dnr bengali ramblings

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, flippasav, mrriceguyreturn and 3 others
That's not the point. Their parents WOULD never let them marry a white boy. They don't mind so much if their son did however :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and egyptianKang
Just kys already currycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, mrriceguyreturn and SecularIslamist
However that's not so much a bad thing, in fact if you're high T it should allow you to reinvigorate that conquering spirit.
what are you gonna conquer? the local 7/11? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, looksmaxxing223 and Diarrhoea
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, egyptianKang and SecularIslamist
what are you gonna conquer? the local 7/11? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Yes one business at a time. I'm not joking. Ethnics even in the UK although paid less are extremely resourceful, have their head screwed on, seek financially security and future-proof their assets.

Even the minnwage workers. They live with parents, wait til marriage, make savings, buy a home or start a business and have a stable economic foundation for themselves in old age and their children who will inherit.

Meanwhile whites who get paid twice as much pay 80% of their wages on rent, and any savings they have go waste in Ibiza. They will never own anything, instead all their hardwork will just improve the infrastructure and services for ethnics who reap the benefits.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, JohnDoe and raleqtambrobret
That's not the point. Their parents WOULD never let them marry a white boy. They don't mind so much if their son did however :feelshmm:
Nigga the mothers will suck a tall white boys dick more than their daughter

Yes one business at a time. I'm not joking. Ethnics even in the UK although paid less are extremely resourceful, have their head screwed on, seek financially security and future-proof their assets.

Even the minnwage workers. They live with parents, wait til marriage, make savings, buy a home or start a business and have a stable economic foundation for themselves in old age and their children who will inherit.

Meanwhile whites who get paid twice as much pay 80% of their wages on rent, and any savings they have go waste in Ibiza.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Do you genuinely think anyone cares?
You guys waste your lives away slaving for nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Wym dont mind? its up to the son to marry whoever the hell he wants, parents have no authority over males in marriage

this is just your bengali culture shenanigans

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SecularIslamist
Wym dont mind? its up to the son to marry whoever the hell he wants, parents have no authority over males in marriage

this is just your bengali culture shenanigans
That's exactly what I'm saying. Like my parents would prefer me to marry a Bengali, but really don't care if I marry an Egyptian :feelshmm:

They only want her to be Muslim. That aligns with my requirements anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and egyptianKang
Yes there are chadlite muzzies who can’t slay out there. I feel like ascending through looks would be pointless because of it

• So Sad
Yes. They're rioting about it rn.

Did you read my post. Who is doing the slaving?
Even if ethnics are wagecucks they have end goals and not short term gratification fucks.
What end goal?
Earning money so they can pass on the corner store to their child? What kind of goal is that :forcedsmile:

I think it has to do with Abandoning the culture to assimilate into another for women. I've seen Russian women covert to Islam or Hinduism for their husbands. The pressure on Muslim women become much more just because of the fact. You'll have to align with your husbands religion or non practising christian which is true for most whites.

They will never let their daughters marry outside same ethnicity. Even same fucking village that's how retarded some of them are - this is especially the case with curries. What's more frustrating is they hold onto these beliefs when they immigrate to another country and they are a clear minority. Like it makes total sense if you want to marry your own in your own country, but when you're in another country you have (sooner or later) signed your own bloods death warrant.

However that's not so much a bad thing, in fact if you're high T it should allow you to reinvigorate that conquering spirit. Sultans, kings and emporers would do this. Not the lowly peasant. But we no longer live in those days and they have been replaced by the immigrant diaspora communities.

My own parents are like this. They don't give a fuck who I marry as long as they're Muslim. Ofc they would prefer same nationality, but they have no qualms about me marrying other races. Meanwhile, when I point out what if my sister wants to they get ragefeul. Now some of you will call me cuck for not minding if my sister married another race, but I see it as an opportunity to preserve religious and ethnic values. If you live in the West as an ethnic it's likely every successive generation will dilute their cultural backgrounds. But if you marry other ethnics or even whites, you can preserve and spread that culture. In fact ethnics in the UK, Canada etc should follow the same example as "African-American" people. They should integrate into western society on their OWN terms.

Ik a lot of people here are sfcels and racial purists. Which makes no historical sense. I can understand cultural preservation, but blood makes no sense - especially in a diverse, immigrant infested country like USA, Canada and UK where the native white have no culture anyway...

@JohnDoe @Diarrhoea @gribsufer1 @flippasav
the west has no culture because of immigration, and also its not just arbtrary blood but phenotype thats important, no one wants an ugly brown baby, you people are unpleasant look at

• JFL
What end goal?
Earning money so they can pass on the corner store to their child? What kind of goal is that :forcedsmile:
Ethnics have the same mindset. White people will never out-earn or out-asset their parents. Ethnics are on an upward trajectory, even the main wage cucks end up mogging their parents. Despite the shitty economy and WORSE opportunities for 20-somethinf year olds than ever before.

the west has no culture because of immigration, and also its not just arbtrary blood but phenotype thats important, no one wants an ugly brown baby, you people are unpleasant look at
The West destroyed themselves and their own culture through secularisation, liberalism and globohomo modernity. These are products of the West. Why are you blaming immigrants for being the beneficiaries? In a sense the same things hurt immigrants too.

• JFL
Ethnics have the same mindset. White people will never out-earn or out-asset their parents. Ethnics are on an upward trajectory, even the main wage cucks end up mogging their parents. Despite the shitty economy and WORSE opportunities for 20-somethinf year olds than ever before.
Upward trajectory? Towards what?
There is no end goal here.

The West destroyed themselves and their own culture through secularisation, liberalism and globohomo modernity. These are products of the West. Why are you blaming immigrants for being the beneficiaries? In a sense the same things hurt immigrants too.
youre a fucking idiot, before ww2 and immigration liberal societies had some common sense, ban faggots, segregate niggers, dont give women power, etc now its a completely unmitigated disaster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and SecularIslamist
Upward trajectory? Towards what?
There is no end goal here.
They are doing better than their parents. Meanwhile average UK / USA white kid is doing far worse than their parents were their age.

youre a fucking idiot, before ww2 and immigration liberal societies had some common sense, ban faggots, segregate niggers, dont give women power, etc now its a completely unmitigated disaster
Nigga it started long before WW2.... What were seeing is the culmination of it. You think women's rights only turned bad after WW2? Yeah it got worse and is getting worse, but it did not 'start' after there. WW2 and your Nazi friends had nothing to do with it. They werent liberal but a godless, materialistic ideology that worships the nation.

Anyway I'm not racist like you.

• JFL
It is declining. More and more families are becoming open.

Meanwhile whites who get paid twice as much pay 80% of their wages on rent, and any savings they have go waste in Ibiza. They will never own anything, instead all their hardwork will just improve the infrastructure and services for ethnics who reap the benefits.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tbf only curries and gooks make money here all other races for the most part are poor and will remain so esp mine lol

But yeah I get what you mean whites are far more individualistic

• +1

Ethnics are only on an upwards trajectory in Anglo countries.

In most mainland euro countries they’re legit on a downwards trajectory over generations.

• Hmm...
WW2 and your Nazi friends had nothing to do with it. They werent liberal but a godless, materialistic ideology that worships the nation.
it literally is the defeat of the axis in ww2 that caused the second vatican council , also nazis werent godless, only some figures werent christian, they all viewed chistian morality and thought as beneficial, but organized religion wasn enforcing it well anymore, the pagan nazis had esoteric spiritual beliefs that are far from materialistic, indeed they were deeply metaphysical

Disagree. You're conflating "ethnic" with East Asian and even that depends because many Korean families absolutely hate it when their daughters marry non-Koreans. They can be very clannish and ethnocentric.

South Asian, Middle Eastern, and even some Mestizo families put heavy pressure on their women to marry their own even to the point of passing over White guys over their own. I've seen that first hand.

• +1