Ethnic female+ white male is the future

Why do users say ur black?

Son of Tyrone or someshit
I dunno, apparently we both live in England and have similar posting style or sum shit at first I thought it was a joke but as more lookism faggots joined I realised they weren’t joking :dafuckfeels: apparently there’s a nigger version of me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
If everyone just dated in their own race, everyone would be happier. Also, if we all traded with each other, but never lived in each others' countries, everyone would be happier.

So much suffering comes as a byproduct of multiracial societies in which people are forced, against their will, to live amongst those who don't share their value systems, religious views, genetic predispositions and culturally-influenced behaviours. It actually makes people resent other races MORE, not less, when you force them together.

Just look at this site as a small example. Ever since the days of PUAhate (7+ years ago) it's been pages and pages of threads by ethnics with huge insecurities about their race, displaying their deep-seated neuroses and anxieties about their place within Western societies. Even after 30+ years of mainstream multiculturalism in the West, these racial issues are still there, and no one is happy. We all tolerate each other for the sake of keeping the peace (and fear of punishment), but resentment grows every day. Even in countries like the U.S., which has been multicultural basically since its inception, race is STILL an issue there, probably now more than ever. It almost defines their society and culture now. If that doesn't prove that a post-racial society with perfect harmony can never exist, I don't know what will.

We were not meant to live together in multi-racial societies. Every race should be allowed to have their own place in the world, and we should respect each other, but not have to exist in the same space, imho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface, gamma and 1 other person
If everyone just dated in their own race, everyone would be happier. Also, if we all traded with each other, but never lived in each others' countries, everyone would be happier.

So much suffering comes as a byproduct of multiracial societies in which people are forced, against their will, to live amongst those who don't share their value systems, religious views, genetic predispositions and culturally-influenced behaviours. It actually makes people resent other races MORE, not less, when you force them together.

Just look at this site as a small example. Ever since the days of PUAhate (7+ years ago) it's been pages and pages of threads by ethnics with huge insecurities about their race, displaying their deep-seated neuroses and anxieties about their place within Western societies. Even after 30+ years of mainstream multiculturalism in the West, these racial issues are still there, and no one is happy. We all tolerate each other for the sake of keeping the peace (and fear of punishment), but resentment grows every day. Even in countries like the U.S., which has been multicultural basically since its inception, race is STILL an issue there, probably now more than ever. It almost defines their society and culture now. If that doesn't prove that a post-racial society with perfect harmony can never exist, I don't know what will.

We were not meant to live together in multi-racial societies. Every race should be allowed to have their own place in the world, and we should respect each other, but not have to exist in the same space, imho.
Daug it's mostly white men dating outside their race. I rarely see white girls with an ethnic guy.

• +1
Zendaya is a stacy
AnstrumNono

:sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18045
Cope :lul:

• JFL
Daug it's mostly white men dating outside their race. I rarely see white girls with an ethnic guy.
go to college party sororities and big cities

from what i have seen once white women go to a diverse area they go interracial

• +1
I don't want this future, I want a Japanese x BBC future Or rope

• JFL
go to college party sororities and big cities

from what i have seen once white women go to a diverse area they go interracial
I'm in nyc lmao.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and traveler
I dunno, apparently we both live in England and have similar posting style or sum shit at first I thought it was a joke but as more lookism faggots joined I realised they weren’t joking :dafuckfeels: apparently there’s a nigger version of me
I'm not talking about combining all ethnic men and comparing to white men interracially. I'm talking about comparing them to each race.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18045
If everyone just dated in their own race, everyone would be happier.
i can see it ease racial tension in 2022 since males are very territorial over females from their race

• +1

No, ull never take my fantasy of having a Japanese wife away from me. NEVERRRRRR

• +1
The future of mass shooting
Nah
White male + light skin mulatto = pretty much white kid, like 75+% white, so mostly white in disposition looks with maybe slighter low inhib
Plus because the dad is white, he is present in life so they grow up in secure financial and emotional household.

Low content mulatto men with white cultural background is pretty much as good as being a white dude for attracting women.

So these kids will be fine in life.

• +1
Jews did this as always

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 18045
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Baldingman1998
maybe jews jsut want the best for us, did you ever consider that? Mulattos are hot. White chicks big meh

• +1