• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, ShowerMaxxing, MostGLSlayer and 32 others
Water
JBW is legit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member, Deleted member 13994 and 5 others
it´s a matter of time before all ethnic states turn into hermit kingdoms

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard
shes not even pretty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, delusionalretard, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member, Deleted member 14470 and 3 others
disgusting whore who should be burned alive by her parents tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member and 10 others
makes sense that you need to be good looking as an ethnic or you can't compete, whites are by default better looking becuase of coloring.
average is enough for an ethnic unless you want stacylites

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 10913
average is enough for an ethnic unless you want stacylites
no it isn't average is enough for whites
only a white man can be average and still succeed.
Ethnics can't unless you arrange marriagemax

JBW is how white men are better looking cus of coloring and can get laid because of race only.

no it isn't average is enough for whites
only a white man can be average and still succeed.
Ethnics can't unless you arrange marriagemax
then why are the average ethnics getting girls anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and volcelfatcel
then why are the average ethnics getting girls anyway?
Then why are average whites getting stacies that's the difference right there, whites can overshoot while being average ethnics can't. Whites can get laid solely because of their race and coloring

And no, ethnics are not getting girls in masses most definitely not curries, nor asians unless kpopmaxxed, nor arabs on average.

She is not beatiful tho i just said it because he said she haves to be burned
ah lol i see, well idc what happens to her tbh, she can either be burned or get white cock
how
Then why are average whites getting stacies that's the difference right there, whites can overshoot while being average ethnics can't. Whites can get laid solely because of their race and coloring

And no, ethnics are not getting girls in masses most definitely not curries, nor asians unless kpopmaxxed, nor arabs on average.
i already said an average ethnic guy cant get a stacylite. i was talking about moroccans and turks, they have no problem fucking each other lol, sometimes their chicks go for black guys tho

• +1
Reactions: Haven
ah lol i see, well idc what happens to her tbh, she can either be burned or get white cock

how

i already said an average ethnic guy cant get a stacylite. i was talking about moroccans and turks, they have no problem fucking each other lol, sometimes their chicks go for black guys tho
I never saw a turkish girl whit black guy

I never saw a turkish girl whit black guy
i live in the west, i personally know of two turkish girls who are dating a black guy as we speak. one of them was darkskin, other one was lightskin and became a revert for their marriage but it was just for show to get parents approval jfl. the darkskin wanted to revert for her but she said not to do it jfl. its rare for brown girls to be in relationships with black boys here, usually its just hooking up (having sex) i forgot to mention the one who was married is now divorced. but neither of the girls are that practicing, they are more cultural. they dont wear hijabs.

i was talking about moroccans and turks, they have no problem fucking each other lol, sometimes their chicks go for black guys tho
lmao where does this happen again?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I think you're coping bro, you think coloring is a meme. Good looking is good looking but coloring pill is legit. There's a reason why North Atlantids can't be incels

Sendhil improves with white looks

Ethnic women are going for White guys or good looking ethnic guys nowadays with the power of dating apps giving women infinite choice, you're coping if you think the average ethnic can date up at all unless lucky. Average ethnic has to date down and betabux just to compensate for the lack of being white.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Haven
i live in the west, i personally know of two turkish girls who are dating a black guy as we speak. one of them was darkskin, other one was lightskin and became a revert for their marriage but it was just for show to get parents approval jfl. the darkskin wanted to revert for her but she said not to do it jfl. its rare for brown girls to be in relationships with black boys here, usually its just hooking up (having sex) i forgot to mention the one who was married is now divorced. but neither of the girls are that practicing, they are more cultural. they dont wear hijabs.
Where do you live bro

lmao where does this happen again?
the netherlands but they are a minority. majority of turks and moroccans go for their own kind. exceptions exist where they go for other ethnics. i know a moroccan boy who was married to an afghan girl, with a kid now but they are divorced. a pakistani boy i knew dated a persian girl but they broke up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I think you're coping bro, you think coloring is a meme. Good looking is good looking but coloring pill is legit. There's a reason why North Atlantids can't be incels

Sendhil improves with white looks

Ethnic women are going for White guys or good looking ethnic guys nowadays with the power of dating apps giving women infinite choice, you're coping if you think the average ethnic can date up at all unless lucky. Average ethnic has to date down and betabux just to compensate for the lack of being white.
They can be incels Indir 5 Indir 4

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Where do you live bro
the netherlands bro, but like i said to @SayHeyHey its a minority that does that and most go for their own kind

• +1
the netherlands but they are a minority. majority of turks and moroccans go for their own kind. exceptions exist where they go for other ethnics. i know a moroccan boy who was married to an afghan girl, with a kid now but they are divorced. a pakistani boy i knew dated a persian girl but they broke up.
Do the women there remain virgin again ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Non-whites are disgusting tbh

COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1st guy is above average
2nd guy is HTN-Chadlite
Coloring is literally the main reason why JBW exists, white men can be boneless and still be appealing because of contrast in coloring.
A normie gymcelled white can do extremely well

@goat2x this guy is saying north atlantids can be incels jfllll

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 756
Do the women there remain virgin again ?
no they have sex with their boyfriends. from what i heard, the ethnic girls who go with black boys only do that because theyve got tired of their own kind of boys lol. which makes sense because no one really goes for outside their race as their first choice. you will have a hard time to find a virgin girl here. and those who are non virgins they will conceal their sexual past and even straight up lie about their sexual history because the imams here encourage people to conceal your past. disgusting times we live in.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, fogdart, thereallegend and 1 other person
COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1st guy is above average
2nd guy is HTN-Chadlite
Coloring is literally the main reason why JBW exists, white men can be boneless and still be appealing because of contrast in coloring.
A normie gymcelled white can do extremely well

@goat2x this guy is saying north atlantids can be incels jfllll
Cope north atlantid is a normie phenothype and faelid is a chad phenothype

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and volcelfatcel
Cope north atlantid is a normie phenothype and faelid is a chad phenothype
cope tbh, north atlantids can't be incels. They have really good coloring
you're just coping
whites can be boneless and still have appeal because of coloring.

Stop the cope bro, just admit it North Atlantids can't be incels. It's impossible unless you are deformed

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
and those who are non virgins they will conceal their sexual past and even straight up lie about their sexual history because the imams here encourage people to conceal your past. disgusting times we live in.
If it's done against a husband then that's not lawful bro. One should know his wife's past before he marries her. Sounds brutal lol, you should go to Pakistan to find a wife for yourself. If I can't find it here in my country i'd to Pakistan myself as the final option :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Haven
you're just coping

Stop the cope bro, just admit it North Atlantids can't be incels. It's impossible unless you are deformed
View attachment 1226318
North atlantid haves a good coloring but shit bone structure makes them normie

North atlantid haves a good coloring but shit bone structure makes them normie
no they don't need bones you dense fuck, they have the best coloring contrast in the whole world. They can have bones stop the cope bro

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
If it's done against a husband then that's not lawful bro. One should know his wife's past before he marries her. Sounds brutal lol, you should go to Pakistan to find a wife for yourself. If I can't find it here in my country i'd to Pakistan myself as the final option :forcedsmile:
Bro you can find a virgin turkish wife easly except İzmir and İstanbul

• +1
they say your future husband must not ask the question and its a red flag if he does :feelsuhh: lol idk if going there would work, i was there last year and i got no attention. and you should know that the women there are feminists and wannabe westernized. so dont assume you will get a traditional waifu.

• +1
you're just coping

View attachment 1226318
Yes they can. White people still face hypergamy in their own countries.

52826E52 B170 4B10 A030 45BE5D488432
AB3FA3C4 F922 4673 AC4F 6AD6DBBD6E56

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470 and volcelfatcel
Bro you can find a virgin turkish wife easly except İzmir and İstanbul
I know bro it's possible but we must recognise that if a women goes to uni it's over. There is no chance she won't be touched by degeneracy tbh. If things continue this way i'd give the situation here 6 more years before the virgin wife becomes a meme

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Haven
Yes they can. White people still face hypergamy in their own countries.

View attachment 1226324View attachment 1226325
deformed tbh. As much as I dislike white praise facts are legit

Good looking is it's own race i 100% agree
But the reality is, whites it's genuinely difficult to be incel unless deformed like that guy if you are NT - go to the gym - get a haircut
This advice is only applicable to mulattos and whites.

Let alone all the positives that come with being white like better heights, better orbitals, better bones etc.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 756
no they don't need bones you dense fuck, they have the best coloring contrast in the whole world. They can have bones stop the cope bro
They are not chads cope Indir 6 normie-htn-incel sometimes

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel