Ethnic girls are obsessed with BWC

Yea libtards tend to do this alot. From the source you gave. The guy just blatantly mentioned this to him. In normal case it should be done by her and even if she lied he would eventually find out about it. That's all what's mentioned lol. Man legit degenerates would only bring this up when it suits them or where they can find a way out with their degeneracy. It just happens that they casually forget everything else. Yea he shouldn't have directly thrown this in his face considering the fact that it's his sister. That's all to it.

Maybe that's all one need, believe me it counts for what it's worth
the guy isnt really a libtard, he is relatively conservative but he is kind of weird since on the one hand he hates degenerates but on the other hand he also hates prude people (a person who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity). i agree with what you are saying here regarding the hadith. its the right way to approach it. these things should only be between the two people who wish to marry and outsiders dont need to know about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
the guy isnt really a libtard, he is relatively conservative but he is kind of weird since on the one hand he hates degenerates but on the other hand he also hates prude people (a person who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity). i agree with what you are saying here regarding the hadith. its the right way to approach it. these things should only be between the two people who wish to marry and outsiders dont need to know about it.
lmao @ that Pakistani English cuck. The British made a good mold out of him:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
lmao @ that Pakistani English cuck. The British made a good mold out of him:feelskek::feelskek:
hes still a teenager lol, but yeah idk why you would hate on prude people given the fact they are not secretly degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
hes still a teenager lol, but yeah idk why you would hate on prude people given the fact they are not secretly degenerate
Bro these cucks are so fixated on bending these kinds of matter their own way they make whole bs essays here why it good for a wife to hide her past from her husband. The argument they use the most is that 'Only God can judge me' for their deeds but forget that the deeds effects the people around them. If you lied to your husband regarding your past, you transgressed his rights. So now you made him also your judge on this matter. A husband can't judge his wife for her past however he is her judge in regards the lies she told him. A husband is not just another male where one keep her 'past' hidden.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
both the clergy and females say this and the clergy encourages women to lie about the sexual past because they claim that you must not talk about these sins because its between themselves and god:soy: no im not tall for a pakistani, i would among the younger generation im around average. most there were my height with some even being taller. idk i dont think i can be attractive at all
cuck imams. they should be lashing foids 100 times as the Quran says for having s*x outside of marriage instead of telling them to conceal their sins and ruining the lives of their future husband.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 10987
cuck imams. they should be lashing foids 100 times as the Quran says for having s*x outside of marriage instead of telling them to conceal their sins and ruining the lives of their future husband.
it seems that a lot of men these days dont care for their wifes past. i have friends who say they dont care about what was in the past lol

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
it seems that a lot of men these days dont care for their wifes past. i have friends who say they dont care about what was in the past lol
cucks, the Quran specifically says that as a virgin you can only marry a virgin. It is an Islamic duty to marry a virgin wife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I love walking into these threads and feeling superior due to the white worship (ironically way more so than the women they criticize) and the low sentience belief that being white (feminine trait) is objectively attractive on men. I cage so hard.
Whites cannot be incel

cucks, the Quran specifically says that as a virgin you can only marry a virgin. It is an Islamic duty to marry a virgin wife.
Even if you not virgin
You should marry a virgin girl