Ethnic girls inferiority

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
This girl I call almost everyday always asks me if i would marry a whitegirl for some reason or if id date one randomly

Last time another ethnic girl was like u chose ur ex cause shes white and she wasnt even white

I swear these ethnic girls have a huge inferiority complex and it shows how blackpilled we all are

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, lightskinbengali, xegigi and 4 others
Yeah that’s why they want white guys, to compensate for what they think is an inferiority

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
Yeah that’s why they want white guys, to compensate for what they think is an inferiority
This girl I call almost everyday always asks me if i would marry a whitegirl for some reason or if id date one randomly

Last time another ethnic girl was like u chose ur ex cause shes white and she wasnt even white

I swear these ethnic girls have a huge inferiority complex and it shows how blackpilled we all are

Not different from the people here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, try2beme and murdah
Deathnic girls worship white men

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Genetic engineering will save humanity aesthetically.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and try2beme

Yea that’s a cool opinion but do you know who the girl is in the videos on this thread? (She’s the one with braces)

https://looksmax.org/threads/what-happened-to-the-jb-mega-thread.225311/

Ethnic pussy fogs

• +1
Reactions: try2beme