Ethnic kidsforce white kid to kiss one of their feet

They’ve ruined France, Belgium, Netherlands and Italy worse than niggers but no one says anything
Yep in the Netherlands everyone hates Morrocons the most and not without reason.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
in italy this shit doesn’t exist moroccans are just inferior they’re just a bunch of skinny pussies

you shitskins always attack in group
Shitskins (browns, blacks) do this for sure, but wanna-be shitskins (certain whites) do this too. Only civilized people don’t do that.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, slavicpsycho and hopecel
in italy this shit doesn’t exist moroccans are just inferior they’re just a bunch of skinny pussies
Nigga this happens everywhere stop coping, they will gang up on you and you have no choice but to leave.

This is disgusting i hope the kid is ok

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I hope this happens more and more, unless whites get fucked they wont wake up, and if they still dont wake up then it was never meant to be .

Im from E.E. and here this would never happen, in fact i see more videos of russians and polish men knocking immigrants out , but i still feel for western bros.
Don't feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Klej Zezakaj on Twitter: Are you Albanian? Nope I'm just black. Then where  you wearing that hat, cause I'm Shqiptare I zi budal ptuuu rrafte pika  https://t.co/v9EyQluUMv / X'm just black. Then where  you wearing that hat, cause I'm Shqiptare I zi budal ptuuu rrafte pika  https://t.co/v9EyQluUMv / X
Man you’re funny. But I am white and Albanians are white. That nigger is based for embracing aryan Albanian culture though. However there is not one single ethnic albanian nigger on this planet

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel

Begum Merkel happy now.

Refugees Welcome, tee hee.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and slavicpsycho
Man you’re funny. But I am white and Albanians are white. That nigger is based for embracing aryan Albanian culture though. However there is not one single ethnic albanian nigger on this planet
this is how new Albanians look like
Teuta on Twitter: While having coffee in #PrincCoffee in Bronx I took the  photo of a man with T-shirt and hat with Albanian red and black flag with 2  headed eagle. Nice

• JFL
Reactions: gigaslayer
@alriodai do nafris act like violent monkeys in their homeland too?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
did you he know was molested by a relative which is why he left islam

• JFL
Reactions: watah, BearBoy and Elvisandreaa
@Jhon Smith @emeraldglass
Bitch behavior from the Moroccan for misusing power and from the Belgian guy for actually kissing the feet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
wimpy guy. You have to just start swinging in that situation.

white on white crime

Bitch behavior from the Moroccan for misusing power and from the Belgian guy for actually kissing the feet.
almost felt bad for the guy but its funny as fuck jfl

He is a bitch tho why do you do it men up

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
yea, they're giga ugly fucks who are insecure and got nothing going on in their life
did you he know was molested by a relative which is why he left islam
sure buddy, keep telling yourself lies to cope with the fact ur prophet suck little boys penises

almost felt bad for the guy but its funny as fuck jfl

He is a bitch tho why do you do it men up
He got played, he taught kissing their feet would save him from getting beat up. But het got whooped anyway. If I were him I would not sleep that night out of shame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
i guarantee any white people who dont live in ghettoes and slums will never have to deal with this shit. just another way poor people are fucked over in every way, literally have to deal with shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 24712
Literally crazy how whites went from committing the most organized genocide in history to now kissing the feet of stinky north africans in less than a century.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
This kind of thing is lifefuel for White Nationalists and idk why shit skins are celebrating it. You realise that the only reason your filthy kind is allowed in the West is because of White people's empathy? That empathy is going to dry up really quickly the more they see this stuff happening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 23778
i guarantee any white people who dont live in ghettoes and slums will never have to deal with this shit. just another way poor people are fucked over in every way, literally have to deal with shit like this
This. In wealthy areas the ethnics worship whites

He got played, he taught kissing their feet would save him from getting beat up. But het got whooped anyway. If I were him I would not sleep that night out of shame.
He should start hitting the gym maybe learn how to fight kickboxing or so as a men you need to be able to defend yourself other wise this things can happen

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Screenshot 20230818 122227

Average woman

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
This is the reason I always have a military knife with me, those fuckers can try me I have nothing to lose.

Videos like this are motivating me one by one to become the next hitler.

I will fucking genocide ALL NON WHITES ON THIS PLANET. FUCK ETHNICS FUCK SANDNIGGERS FUCK CURRIES FUCK NIGGERS FUCK THESE TRIBALISTIC NEOLITHIC PEOPLE. THEY CANNOT ASSIMILATE PEACEFULLY INTO SOCIETY. SKIN COLOR SEPARATES US HUMANS. THIS IS A RACE WAR. THEY ARE ANOTHER SPECIES. WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

(all jokes btw comedic purposes shock humor not real opinions)
You wont do shit beta