Ethnic logic summed up in a post (black and brown people who can't pass as white)

Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby's coming to steal BBC from Beryl
OP: "Rate this HAPA girl"
Deathnics: "0/10, subhuman"

OP: "Rate this Latina girl"
Deathnics: "10/10 spicy Latina"

OP: "Rate this mulatta girl"
Deathnics: "0/10 sheboon"

Deathnics: "10/10"

OP: "Rate this Italian girl"
Deathnics: " 6/10 long midface and she'll never look at me so"

OP: "Rate this Iraqi girl"
Deathnics: "TRAD WAIFU 12/10"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, laaltin, Baban and 12 others
@Willmogulater @HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Willmogulater
@WanderingBurro

jfl this is very true

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Xangsane
They're just accounting for location. The inflated ratings are where they'd look exotic enough for it to be a halo but they'd be bottom of the barrel if they were otherwise. Though I think the middle one would be GL regardless of location.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They're just accounting for location. The inflated ratings are where they'd look exotic enough for it to be a halo but they'd be bottom of the barrel if they were otherwise. Though I think the middle one would be GL regardless of location.
these are stacy tier how are these bottom barrel JFL

Racepilled again

Im accounting for smell

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 18522, normie_joe and 2 others
It's true if they're MENA they gain 1 + PSL

these are stacy tier how are these bottom barrel JFL
The 3rd girl is a becky but her bone mass and colouring might make her stand out in a crowd of Iraqis (though Iraqis aren't the darkest either), but amongst a crowd of Italians she'd become invisible only to be fogged by GL Italians.

1st girl has good features and is overall GL but loses against hapas that colour mog her into oblivion. But she'd be GL by mestiza standards.

• +1
The 3rd girl is a becky but her bone mass and colouring might make her stand out in a crowd of Iraqis (though Iraqis aren't the darkest either), but amongst a crowd of Italians she'd become invisible only to be fogged by GL Italians.
don't know why ethnics autorate Italian and other white Med women as average but as soon as that same woman is MENA they rate very high
1st girl has good features and is overall GL but loses against hapas that colour mog her into oblivion. But she'd be GL by mestiza standards.
what do you consider good colouring for their pheno?

don't know why ethnics autorate Italian and other white Med women as average but as soon as that same woman is MENA they rate very high

what do you consider good colouring for their pheno?
Typical NEA colouring or white colouring. If you ended up brown as a hapa then you really screwed up the genetic lottery somehow.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Xangsane
Typical NEA colouring or white colouring. If you ended up brown as a hapa then you really screwed up the genetic lottery somehow.
So that's either black hair/black eyes/pale skin, or blonde/brown hair with coloured eyes?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Whites mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Ethnic cope

Whites mog

• +1
View attachment 2564947

View attachment 2564948

View attachment 2564950

View attachment 2564951

View attachment 2564953

View attachment 2564954

Meanwhile

• +1
Elaborate and explain what’s wrong with the last one because it seems silly. Iraqis have significantly less euro dna than Italians you dumb fuck

• +1
@Xangsane but you always wanted us to do this

You said stop hating on mena women now your saying the opposite by having a preference of italian foids over arab ones:feelskek::feelskek:
I am confused help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane

You said stop hating on mena women now your saying the opposite by having a preference of italian foids over arab ones:feelskek::feelskek:
I am confused help
no of course I love MENA women and I prefer them over the vast majority of other races but it's funny how curries seem rate the most mid ones very highly, and yet if the same woman was Italian she'd be rated lower.

Also why the hell do they feel entitled to MENA women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and flippasav
View attachment 2564947

View attachment 2564948

View attachment 2564950

View attachment 2564951

View attachment 2564953

View attachment 2564954
SHe doesn't look like a typical Italian stop the cap. Inb4 you cherrypick some Arab looking Italians, they exist and they're a minority and they don't look white either.

SHe doesn't look like a typical Italian stop the cap. Inb4 you cherrypick some Arab looking Italians, they exist and they're a minority and they don't look white either.
no of course I love MENA women and I prefer them over the vast majority of other races but it's funny how curries seem rate the most mid ones very highly, and yet if the same woman was Italian she'd be rated lower.

I am confused help
curries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and flippasav

Either way I’ve always been attracted to latinas and hate female gooks death to all of them.
Latinas are adapted to a way hotter climate than them anyways.
They have fat asses and thighs good for breeding along with big tits. Large feminine eyes, big lips too which are hot

• +1
Either way I’ve always been attracted to latinas and hate female gooks death to all of them.
Latinas are adapted to a way hotter climate than them anyways.
They have fat asses and thighs good for breeding along with big tits. Large feminine eyes, big lips too which are hot

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
If you read you will get the idea of what I mean tho…

Fucking asian foids is like fucking men. Genghis’s great great great grandson is gonna come and peg you if you fuck one of their women

• JFL
If you read you will get the idea of what I mean tho…

Fucking asian foids is like fucking men. Genghis’s great great great grandson is gonna come and peg you if you fuck one of their women
squishy mogs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, HeightPilledum and flippasav
You cracked the code on the retards who see race first and use that to rate a woman
Which is MANY, many people, not just a few

• +1
squishy mogs
If I want to fuck them I would have to fuck south east asian foids over north east asian ones.

They are way better and have feminine faces/bodies

Gonna go Thailand or Vietnam to geomax

If I want to fuck them I would have to fuck south east asian foids over north east asian ones.

They are way better and have feminine faces/bodies

Gonna go Thailand or Vietnam to geomax
squishy mogs SEA

You cracked the code on the retards who see race first and use that to rate a woman
Which is MANY, many people, not just a few
YES and it's always the ethnic (black and non-white passing browns) who do this. I wonder why in each of these particular cases

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Stupid ARAB black people aren’t ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and g0op
No we aren’t
what makes you entitled to mulatta women if you're full black? Most often they want and date white or white passing/adjacent
my fiancee has a similar sentiment; she doesn't want black men yet most men who wanted her were black

what makes you entitled to mulatta women if you're full black? Most often they want and date white or white passing/adjacent
my fiancee has a similar sentiment; she doesn't want black men yet most men who wanted her were black
I don’t feel entitled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: g0op and Xangsane
View attachment 2564947

View attachment 2564948