ETHNIC MOG BATTLE: @SIKKUNT23 VS @MAKINITHAPPEN (PRIME)

who mogs

• Total voters
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Sikkunt23
The reason why I posted videos is cuz I LOOK BETTER IN MOTION cuz I have a good smile jfl at u . @Vidyacoper @Introvertednarc
IF U LOOK BETTER IN MOTION POST A VID WITH U FUCKING WALKING OR SOMETHING TO MAKE THE BATTLE EVEN YOU UTTERLY RETARDED FAGGOT
View attachment 533578I’m literally wearing glasses and u can’t even see my eye colour from this distance . Stop coping please. Jfl at this @Vidyacoper View attachment 533581
SUCH A FAGGOT
YOU DONT LOOK MUCH BETTER IN THE 2ND PIC
YOU FRAUDING SUBHUMAN YOU JUST EXPOSED YOURSELF

• +1
  • Ugh..
IF U LOOK BETTER IN MOTION POST A VID WITH U FUCKING WALKING OR SOMETHING TO MAKE THE BATTLE EVEN YOU UTTERLY RETARDED FAGGOT

SUCH A FAGGOT

There is still distortion with videos. It's just that he looks good in the panoramic distorted version of himself.

I will purchase a proper lens with a good camera to boot and later on in the year we can do this again. :cool:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, inceletto and Sikkunt23

SUCH A FAGGOT
Just lol at ur copes . The selfie is in black and white . Loses my colouring . Also i have told makinithappen multiple times to take a pic outside without lens distortion yet he refuses to do so . So who is coping here now ? @Vidyacoper @Introvertednarc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Introvertednarc and Vidyacoper
There is still distortion with videos. It's just that he looks good in the panoramic distorted version of himself.

I will purchase a proper lens with a good camera to boot and later on in the year we can do this again. :cool:
Astronomical levels of cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23

its not like a give a fuck about the mog battle
i just hate when faggots are whoring for validation

Just lol at ur copes . The selfie is in black and white . Loses my colouring . Also i have told makinithappen multiple times to take a pic outside without lens distortion yet he refuses to do so . So who is coping here now ? @Vidyacoper @Introvertednarc
404 copes
you got exposed
he took regular selfies when u took selfies after a 10 hour cuck sucking session with half natty lighting
kys faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6908
Not voting.

None of them are gl, but Sikkunt mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
its not like a give a fuck about the mog battle
i just hate when faggots are whoring for validation

404 copes
you got exposed
he took regular selfies when u took selfies after a 10 hour cuck sucking session with half natty lighting
kys faggot
“ half natty lighting “ is literally me taking a video outside my window but ok . Jfl at this @Vidyacoper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Introvertednarc
Actually, never mind, i'll vote :feelshmm:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
@Sikkunt23 and @MakinItHappen are both coper in my opinion

the real forum bestlooking ethnic is @Introvertednarc by far
Ugly narc
Introvertednarc ugly
Aestheticallypleasin real face

he is zayn malik, if zayn malik had any chromosomes missing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6908 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
“ half natty lighting “ is literally me taking a video outside my window but ok . Jfl at this @Vidyacoper
JUST IGNORE THE OTHER FACTS I SAID AND THE OTHER PICS YOU POSTED THEORY
SUCK MY COCK FAGG

• Ugh..
  • +1
F60D340E D974 4658 9211 4D523F5630AC

49F9AF35 AF09 4AD3 BC0B 792809CB79C6

HOW CAN U EVEN COMPARE THIS TWO PICS SMH
ITS LIKE COMPARING THIS?

TO THIS
DD3F3B68 DE08 46C0 8084 225ADED3BB41

• +1
@Sikkunt23 and @MakinItHappen are both coper in my opinion

the real forum bestlooking ethnic is @Introvertednarc by far
View attachment 533601View attachment 533603View attachment 533604View attachment 533605View attachment 533606View attachment 533607

he is zayn malik, if zayn malik had any chromosomes missing
Don’t make me bully you into suicide you disgusting hooked nose , mouth breather philtrum , horse faced , narrow skulled turkroach homosexual paedophile cuck . MY PROFILE MATCHES HIS EXCEPT FOR THE CHIN

E7B1B815 2559 464A A71B E94E43D7696B
CBF41088 08D1 4051 B75B 1BBA644CA2A5

KYS YOU UTTERLY REPULSIVE GENETIC ABOMINATION

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and Sikkunt23

Attachments

• 6D1D39FA-DED5-4AE1-9477-23FA6683708E.jpeg
    6D1D39FA-DED5-4AE1-9477-23FA6683708E.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
ATLEAST HE HAS REGULAR SELFIES NOT LIKE U UTTERLY RETARDED GAY BITCH

HE IS UNIRONICALLY THE SAME LEVEL AS U IN THE FRAUDING ONES YOU UTTER FAGGOT

YOU STILL HAVENT POSTED ONEREGULAR SELFIE

TL:DR HANG YOURSELF GAY CUCK

• +1
  • Ugh..
@inceletto @Introvertednarc @Vidyacoper rate @MakinItHappen 1 day stay on the fourm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Introvertednarc, inceletto and 1 other person
ALERT ALERT!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

the user @Sikkunt23 forced me with his high T low inhib behavior to change my vote in his favour

i told him, that makithappen is my bollywood hero actor and should be featured in next slumdogg millionaire movie

but he didnt wanted to hear and forced me to vote for him

intimidated and in fear he could find me and beat me up, i finally had to switch my vote....

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Vidyacoper and Sikkunt23
ALERT ALERT!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

the user @Sikkunt23 forced me with his high T low inhib behavior to change my vote in his favour

i told him, that makithappen is my bollywood hero actor and should be featured in next slumdogg millionaire movie

but he didnt wanted to hear and forced me to vote for him

intimidated and in fear he could find me and beat me up, i finally had to switch my vote....
He didn’t deserve it tbh . Also he got banned for being gay ngl . It’s the least u could do inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and inceletto
He didn’t deserve it tbh . Also he got banned for being gay ngl . It’s the least u could do inshallah
may allah reward you with jannah akhi

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Yes bro and may Allah reward u with many women above ur looksmatch Bhai
cope

there are no girls above my looksmatch but thank you

• +1
  • Love it
I am not gay dude haha. I was a male on-screen gigolo as a teenager as I realised why not shirt-lift for a lens and get paid, hey? Paid my half my tuition fees at University. I didn't know who was watching. I didn't care. These man are coping hard bruv.

Anyway here's some crucial information if you don't know about it already...

An answer from quora:

"In my experience, the main reason for the difference between our true image and the photographic image is the lens. Most lenses distort the image, and this distortion is extreme in cheap cameras or mobile phone cameras. This distortion allows for a more panoramic view, but you pay the price of distorting the image. Some people will look good because the distorted version of their image results in an appealing image. It is still distorted and far removed from the original, but it just so happens that the distortion is pleasing to the eye. Cases where someone complains that they look bad in photographs or that they are not photogenic is usually because their distorted image is not appealing to the eye. To prove this is true, you can use a lens with very little distortion, such as the Canon 85mm f/1.2L. The closer the number is to 1, the less distortion you get. In this case the lens has a value of 1.2, very close to 1, and it’s a lens especially thought for portraiture. The only problem is that such a lens costs in the region of $2000. That is only for the lens. You need a good camera to attach it to.

Then there is a secondary source of distortion which is worth mentioning, which are the flash lights on cheap cameras or mobile phones. They are completely wrong in the sense that they project frontal light, which results in squashing the image like pancake. Again, some people’s faces when distorted in this way result in a not too displeasing image. Lighting properly a face to take a photograph is an art unto itself, not to be left in the hands of instagrammers or other people armed with a mobile phone and a flash."

So you see me and this green eyed monster are gonna rematch later in the year. He's gonna get his faggot poser ass handed to him bruv.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Kingkellz
Bumps me

• +1
ahahaha jfl

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 906, sytyl and 2 others
Sikkunt and it's not even close.

• +1
  • Woah
keep coping, dirty ethnic coper

makithappen after shower looks like this, get mogged

• Love it
  • +1
Bumps me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and inceletto
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Sikkunt23 and inceletto
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, goat2x, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
JUST LOL AT U @MakinItHappen U ARE GETTING 101 vOTES less than me and u still think u mog????! BRUTAL REALITY AND IQ PILL INDEED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Zygos4Life, Introvertednarc and 2 others