Ethnic moms hate their own kids

I’m not Polish u motherfucker. I mentioned it several times. Pakistan IS more diverse than India u fucking mongoloid. I lose braincels arguing with u.
keep crying faggot.

pakistan is not more diverse than india. thats hard fact. you can suck a cock paki cunt

Imagine fighting over which curry race is better jfl

View attachment 141842
jfl at pakistani inbreds talking shit. no wonder your fucking 2 iq cant even understand that the mughals were literally decimated and they left neglibale dna impacts in only certain places .

even the fucking group in pakistan called "mughals" are literally nearly fully indian JFL.

the mughals were mongols
What the fuck lmao. Talking about how they're low IQ but you think Mughals = Mongols :lul::lul:
Imagine fighting over which curry race is better jfl
Im glad im not a Jatt jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
What the fuck lmao. Talking about how they're low IQ but you think Mughals = Mongols :lul::lul:
they were n1gger the word mughal means mongol in persian

they were turkic + mongol

Genghis was the biggest slayer of all tbh
could be. it was probably some unga bunga king of an ancient neanderthal super pack

could be. it was probably some unga bunga king of an ancient neanderthal super pack
He is. 1 in 200 men are direct descendants of him. That does not even include his indirect descendants. Jfl he must have raped millions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
He is. 1 in 200 men are direct descendants of him. That does not even include his indirect descendants. Jfl he must have raped millions.
not millions no fucking way. 100s

At least tens of thousands more like it. He would pick the hottest women every time he conquered new territory and raped them. Tfw you'll never be Genghis

At least tens of thousands more like it. He would pick the hottest women every time he conquered new territory and raped them. Tfw you'll never be Genghis
looking good > slaying

keep crying faggot.

pakistan is not more diverse than india. thats hard fact. you can suck a cock paki cunt
I won’t argue further with a braindead autistic “jatt”. There is literally no point arguing with u since u don’t understand anything and keep saying “cope” when u get buttfucked. Keep crying with ur low t shitskin hindu “cope”. No wonder everybody fucking hates curries like u.