Ethnic money copers GTFIH

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
Telling an ethnic person to looksmaxx is like talking to a brick wall.
Ethnic people are hyper-materialistic. Every time I bring up the importance of looksmaxxing to other ethnics they cope with redpill bullshit like “no bro women just want money”.
I try to explain to them that this IS NOT INDIA. Women in the Western countries are extremely shallow because they don’t have to worry about financial issues like ethnic shithole countries. With standards being extremely high, you need both looks and money. But ethnics seem to believe it’s only about money.
Ethnics don’t seem to understand the concept of health & wellness, physical self improvement and a good social life. Yeah, money is important, but they don’t understand balance!
JFL they are nerdmaxxed, low protein-eaters. But hey, as long as they have MuH MOneeEyY they will get all the bitches I guess..

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Chadeep, JohnDoe and 3 others
Shithole countries have to depend solely on money and survival so it’s a cultural habit. Western countries have more time to worry about other detailed things like hobbies, the gym, looksmaxxing, etc.

Money can’t fill the hole in your soul.

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
Ethnic people are hyper-materialistic. Every time I bring up the importance of looksmaxxing to other ethnics they cope with redpill bullshit like “no bro women just want money”.
I try to explain to them that this IS NOT INDIA. Women in the Western countries are extremely shallow because they don’t have to worry about financial issues like ethnic shithole countries. With standards being extremely high, you need both looks and money. But ethnics seem to believe it’s only about money.
Ethnics don’t seem to understand the concept of health & wellness, physical self improvement and a good social life. Yeah, money is important, but they don’t understand balance!
JFL they are nerdmaxxed, low protein-eaters. But hey, as long as they have MuH MOneeEyY they will get all the bitches I guess..
That's their cope since they can't change their race, not to mention their parents tell them only that their wallet matters nothing else , so neglect social skills or having a sick body, and the end result is their communities the asians and Indians end up being high inhib loosers

While a lot of average hispanics might lack the looks most of them are social enough to date other hispanic foids with reasonable ease, and the ones with more euro admixture and good heights that played sports are able to date white foids too.

Shithole countries have to depend solely on money and survival so it’s a cultural habit. Western countries have more time to worry about other detailed things like hobbies, the gym, looksmaxxing, etc.
If you go to the balkan countries though their considered " shitholes " by most western europeans and most of the men their are actually tall (183cm + ) and muscular.

The men though don't care about skin maxxing like the west. They'll happily smoke their cigars and get wasted .

dnr every shitskin is with the most ugly the most plastic the most botched Slavic girl I've never seen a shitskin with an attractive slav woman but still

That's their cope since they can't change their race, not to mention their parents tell them only that their wallet matters nothing else , so neglect social skills or having a sick body, and the end result is their communities the asians and Indians end up being high inhib loosers

While a lot of average hispanics might lack the looks most of them are social enough to date other hispanic foids with reasonable ease, and the ones with more euro admixture and good heights that played sports are able to date white foids too.
They don’t need to change their race, they need to improve their race.
Yes, white people look better because for centuries they developed better eating habits, more hobbies involving physical health, a large bottleneck process with looks-based sexual selection due to being developed for a long period of time, etc.

If you go to the balkan countries though their considered " shitholes " by most western europeans and most of the men their are actually tall (183cm + ) and muscular.

The men though don't care about skin maxxing like the west. They'll happily smoke their cigars and get wasted .
The Balkans is bad for European standards but they aren’t that bad on worldwide scale, and they still have more Western cultural habits.. Perhaps Albania is real ethnic shithole tier, and well, they’re ugly af and they look inbred.

They don’t need to change their race, they need to improve their race.
Yes, white people look better because for centuries they developed better eating habits, more hobbies involving physical health, a large bottleneck process with looks-based sexual selection due to being developed for a long period of time, etc.
Centuries of them neglecting a high protein diet ( lack of meat ) , and acting like dairy is bad contributed to their lack of height and muscle.

White people look good cause their white.

The Balkans is bad for European standards but they aren’t that bad on worldwide scale, and they still have more Western cultural habits.. Perhaps Albania real ethnic shithole tier, and well, they’re ugly af and they look inbred.
Interesting I have heard that on the forum, but online on instagram seems to be a lot of hot Albanian foids.

Centuries of them neglecting a high protein diet ( lack of meat ) , and acting like dairy is bad contributed to their lack of height and muscle.

White people look good cause they’re white.
Well, white looks better due to centuries of better habits. I don’t believe white is inherently better.. I’m not a white supremetard like you.
And not all white people look good. British and Irish people are known to be quite ugly.

Last edited:
Interesting I have heard that on the forum, but online on instagram seems to be a lot of hot Albanian foids.
Albanian foids are a hit or miss but the men are ugly af.

I disagree here. Of all ethnics, Hispanics are probably the most attractive, even the ones without euro admixture. Their culture is quite different from Asian cultures.
Especially Hispanic women are hot af. I prefer the indigenous ones who look like Chel. Sexy af..
IMG 1312

White people look good cause their white.
Not true, nowadays Asians also mog, and are tall, due to good food and curries consume dairy quite a lot, but I agree that vegetarians is the biggest enemy of curries, curries need to simply learn about nutrition and improve diet and they can become moggers or atleast htns

Not true, nowadays Asians also mog, and are tall, due to good food and curries consume dairy quite a lot, but I agree that vegetarians is the biggest enemy of curries, curries need to simply learn about nutrition and improve diet and they can become moggers or atleast htns
East Asians are starting to mog but southeast Asians are not.

Kinh kings will rise, they defeated all cumskins
I’ve had a white foid tell me that the men in Japan were hot af.
But Asian men in the West are different. Japan is a developed country. Asian men in the West carry old habits.

I disagree here. Of all ethnics, Hispanics are probably the most attractive, even the ones without euro admixture. Their culture is quite different from Asian cultures.
Especially Hispanic women are hot af. I prefer the indigenous ones who look like Chel. Sexy af..
View attachment 3215475
colombian foids have more euro admixture, I am referring to the ones that look Peruvian, their giga subhuman and I see a lot of hispanics that look like that.

The columbian pheno maybe like 1/3 hispanic foids look like that

colombian foids have more euro admixture, I am referring to the ones that look Peruvian, their giga subhuman and I see a lot of hispanics that look like that.

Would Chel be considered a Peruvian type? Because she’s baaad. I like the indigenous phenotype on foids.

I disagree. The indigenous type is beautiful on foids..
IMG 1317

An Ecuadorian chel fogs mestizo foids and stacy’s imo.

I disagree. The indigenous type is beautiful on foids..
View attachment 3215643
An Ecuadorian chel fogs mestizo foids and stacy’s imo.
I went to Peru and just saw lot of unattractive foids and the men looked like shit too.

Also their turbo manlets. Average male height is legit 5ft 4/162.5cm. So the average american foid is 5ft 5/165 cm , meaning they get mogged by the average white FOIDS.

Although poor by European standards, they aren’t that poor by worldwide standard (besides maybe Albania).
And although poorer than western Europe, they actually eat very healthy and consume a lot of protein. Jfl ever heard of the Balkan breakfast? They are even healthier than western Europeans especially Brits!

I went to Peru and just saw lot of unattractive foids and the men looked like shit too.

Also their turbo manlets. Average male height is legit 5ft 4/162.5cm. So the average american foid is 5ft 5/165 cm , meaning they get mogged by the average white FOIDS.
Maybe Peru is different. But Ecuadorian girls are hot from my experience.

Although poor by European standards, they aren’t that poor by worldwide standard (besides maybe Albania).
And although poorer than Western Europe, they actually eat very healthy and commune a lot of protein. Jfl ever heard of the Balkan breakfast?
Enlighten me

Maybe Peru is different. But Ecuadorian girls are hot from my experience.
On the positive side the few attractive girls their it will be easy to mog and obliterate the competition . Probably like 15% of foids had the attractive hispanic pheno when I visited.

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
On the positive side the few attractive girls their it will be easy to mog and obliterate the competition . Probably like 15% of foids had the attractive hispanic pheno when I visited.
True. A pretty chel fogs every race,
IMG 1317

Definitely left an impression on me for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back