Ethnic names are retarted

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I remember once I applied for a job and the HR manager had an ethnic name and I thought it was a male so I wrote "Dear Mister [Name]" when in reality it was some Arab girl jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, fuxkdakikez, humanoidsub7 and 17 others
I remember once I applied for a job and the HR manager had an ethnic name and I thought it was a male so I wrote "Dear Mister [Name]" when in reality it was some Arab girl jfl

retarted​

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, standardcel and Deleted member 14693
Thats stupid rule number one if its a forgein name just google it

retarted​

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Xangsane
Tbh, I hate my arab/persian name as well

what is blud babbling about 💀
Which one goes harder?

Mogs harDICK by a mile

I have got a cool as name it translates to attractive /divinely majestic in english jfl atleast it not rajeesh lmfao

Replaced??? Lmaoooo
Yes. Alongside Deshawn and Tayshaun in the supplemental lists, we have:
  • The devastation caused by Hugo led to the name's retirement from the World Meteorological Organization's cyclic list of Atlantic hurricane names in 1990; it was replaced by Humberto when the naming list for 1989 was used in 1995.[153][154][155]
  • Because of the damage and deaths, on April 22, 2009, the name Gustav was retired by the World Meteorological Organization. It will never again be used to name an Atlantic hurricane. It was replaced with Gonzalo which was first used in 2014.[155]
  • Because of the tremendous damage, number of deaths, and people left missing, the name Ike was officially retired on April 22, 2009, by the World Meteorological Organization, and will never be used again for an Atlantic tropical cyclone. It was replaced with Isaias for the 2014 season.[140] Isaias, however, was not used in 2014. Instead, it was used in 2020 for the first time.
  • On March 29, 2023, at the 45th Session of the RA IV Hurricane Committee, the World Meteorological Organization retired the name Ian from its rotating name lists due to the extreme damage and loss of life it caused, particularly in the state of Florida, and it will never be used again for another Atlantic hurricane. It will be replaced with Idris for the 2028 season.[223]
  • On April 27, 2022, at the 44th Session of the RA IV Hurricane Committee, the World Meteorological Organization retired the name Ida from its rotating name lists due to the extreme damage and loss of life it caused across a large section of the United States, and it will never be used again for another Atlantic hurricane. It will be replaced with Imani for the 2027 season.[206][207][208]

Ethnic takeover bhais

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and cashmerefraud
My name is fine but translated to German sounds like a joke

Rate these ethnic names

Thread 'I'm a BASED black man so I'll name my children...'
https://looksmax.org/threads/im-a-based-black-man-so-ill-name-my-children.943340/
  • The devastation caused by Hugo led to the name's retirement from the World Meteorological Organization's cyclic list of Atlantic hurricane names in 1990; it was replaced by Humberto when the naming list for 1989 was used in 1995.[153][154][155]
  • Because of the damage and deaths, on April 22, 2009, the name Gustav was retired by the World Meteorological Organization. It will never again be used to name an Atlantic hurricane. It was replaced with Gonzalo which was first used in 2014.[155]
  • Because of the tremendous damage, number of deaths, and people left missing, the name Ike was officially retired on April 22, 2009, by the World Meteorological Organization, and will never be used again for an Atlantic tropical cyclone. It was replaced with Isaias for the 2014 season.[140] Isaias, however, was not used in 2014. Instead, it was used in 2020 for the first time.
  • On March 29, 2023, at the 45th Session of the RA IV Hurricane Committee, the World Meteorological Organization retired the name Ian from its rotating name lists due to the extreme damage and loss of life it caused, particularly in the state of Florida, and it will never be used again for another Atlantic hurricane. It will be replaced with Idris for the 2028 season.[223]
  • On April 27, 2022, at the 44th Session of the RA IV Hurricane Committee, the World Meteorological Organization retired the name Ida from its rotating name lists due to the extreme damage and loss of life it caused across a large section of the United States, and it will never be used again for another Atlantic hurricane. It will be replaced with Imani for the 2027 season.[206][207][208]

Ethnic takeover bhais

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212

Ethnic takeover bhais
Damn BBC taking over the population, now storms too. Truly brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Ethnic takeover bhais
pat me

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Ethnic female managers in germany while you rot in ausbildung legit takeover

Ethnic female managers in germany while you rot in ausbildung legit takeover

Ethnic takeover bhais

I agree some of these names are gay asf. At least blacks have normal names. Well excluding Africas which have retarded gay Arab names of meme troglodyte names like Uvweveweee wevewevwevweuwvwe.

Then again as a Brit I have seen Welsh names and I must say I have never seen a language family more hellbent on making every word the same and convoluted.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll This is a place in wales​

Did you get the job?

Thats stupid rule number one if its a forgein name just google it
Both male and female Indians have same names like puneet and ranjeet

Ethic names are usually unisex

Both male and female Indians have same names like puneet and ranjeet

Ethic names are usually unisex
I agree some of these names are gay asf. At least blacks have normal names. Well excluding Africas which have retarded gay Arab names of meme troglodyte names like Uvweveweee wevewevwevweuwvwe.

Then again as a Brit I have seen Welsh names and I must say I have never seen a language family more hellbent on making every word the same and convoluted.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll This is a place in wales​

are you looking forward to tacocel and niggercel hurricanes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
When you try to racebait but your just straight up “retarted” as you would say

Did you get the job?
I got invited to the interview and she laughed said "i am not a mister".

Still got rejected but I doubt that was the reason otherwise I wouldn't have been invited to the interview tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I got invited to the interview and she laughed said "i am not a mister".

Still got rejected but I doubt that was the reason otherwise I wouldn't have been invited to the interview tbh.
You should have returned and talked to her: "Sorry for misgendering you, I support all women, trans, LGBT people and all races, it wasn't my intention to offend you...Now, I really need this job, and I have a feeling you rejected me because I called you a mister, like I said it was just an honest mistake, now could we start this all over again?".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
what was the name lmao