Ethnic parents cooking destroys my face

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
my parents cook dinner with so much fucking seasoning every night it’s unreal, every meal is covered in a pound of adobo or some other bullshit seasoning with 600mg of sodium per serving, and I’m pretty sure they use way more than the recommended serving size for these seasonings, I once watched my mom cook me chicken and I watched in awe as she dumped what looked to be a cup worth of adobo onto the chicken, my jaw dropped and I couldn’t believe this is what I’d had been eating my whole life, no wonder I’m a bloatcel, everything I fucking eat is covered in salt. I kindly asked my mom one day to stop this or maybe cook my food differently and she told me to fuck off and buy my own food, I can’t move out because I’m 17 btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 51781 and sportsmogger
Start cooking your own food then lol, that's what I do, but my mom doesn't blast my food with a shit ton of seasonings

• +1
Reactions: dadfa, VolcelFTW, N8verBegan and 1 other person
Literally feeding you toxic plant waste. Most ethnic diets are also super carb heavy and lack animal products.

It's over.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Literally feeding you toxic plant waste. Most ethnic diets are also super carb heavy and lack animal products.

It's over.
Exactly, and when I tell them I just want to eat healthier they say I have a fucking eating disorder JFL. Like they are so retarded, I don’t care about how much food I’m eating just take the bullshit seasoning off my food so I can get a girlfriend you bitch.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, niqfan625 and 97baHater
are you cuban?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and blackpiller954

It's over.
Its over if you dont eat rice plantain potatoes and beans with everymeal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Exactly, and when I tell them I just want to eat healthier they say I have a fucking eating disorder JFL. Like they are so retarded, I don’t care about how much food I’m eating just take the bullshit seasoning off my food so I can get a girlfriend you bitch.
shut the fuck up and eat what your mom makes, you fucking ungrateful piece of shit, insulting your own mother on a forum faggot

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
shut the fuck up and eat what your mom makes, you fucking ungrateful piece of shit, insulting your own mother on a forum faggot
My mom hates me you fag, not to mention how she single handedly ruined my childhood and teenage years with her helicopter parenting and looksminning, me insulting her on a forum is nothing compared to the life that she has forced me to live.