• Woah
Reactions: nope, gr34ter, LooksThinker and 2 others
Tiktok/Instagram social media in generally has 100% killed ethnic SMV
In 2024 it is White prettyboy/chad or death
Rope if anything else tbh
nahh some of my black mates have arr ugly as fuck but still pull gyal

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Richard Cheese
Because they aren’t grouped in with us. They have different issues SMV wise and are viewed differently

MBJ is a high MTN at best. Him and holland are just high mtns barely above 4.5 PSL
What race u are? They are not grouped because they are hated even more than other groups and mostly because of skin color. Its brutal.

When its our turn 😢?
Arabs are okay - especially in different parts of the world. And you can larp med anyway.

It's truly over for curries only. Every other ethnic can be haloed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld and murdah
JBW>BBC>KPOP

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
What race u are? They are not grouped because they are hated even more than other groups and mostly because of skin color. Its brutal.
They’re hated due to violent crime + degenerate behavior + low iq. Also I’m Hispanic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, murdah and 1 other person
caucasian guy: need perfect ratios for everything
asian guy: need perfect ratios for everything
black guy: just grow out a bit os muscle and jester
how is this fair. the race pill is idiotic. you have to put 20 the effort as a caucasian or asian guy.

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz, Costcosuperstore, butterworld and 1 other person
They’re hated due to violent crime + degenerate behavior + low iq. Also I’m Hispanic
Yeah but here in europe. The other ethnics does not get same hate as black even tough they do same amount of crimes. Just show how much color actually matters.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Beetlejuice, Piratecel and 1 other person
Yeah but here in europe. The other ethnics does not get same hate as black even tough they do same amount of crimes. Just show how much color actually matters.
Do you mean all blacks or somalis over there

I'm not sure. I was at the club last night and saw a tall brown guy smooching with a hot white girl, im not sure what type of brown he was, could be middle eastern or Hispanic or Punjabi possibly, or mixed but he was definitely brown and ethnic looking. I also saw this filipino guy there with a hot white girl too, so idk maybe on dating apps its not good but in real life its okay

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Because blacks have a large reputation and are more impulsive + vicious. Sandniggers, gypsies, curries and albos I heard are pretty bad as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
bruh whenever i see you post its always about racepill

Not really. Edgar, bbc, and East Asian smv all actually went up cuz of social media/tiktok. It’s only south asian and maybe arab smv that’s been on the downfall.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, billymidnight, MostGLSlayer and 3 others
good looking defies smv JFL

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
how is this fair. the race pill is idiotic. you have to put 20 the effort as a caucasian or asian guy.
Yeah but whites still have universal appeal, which mogs blacks. Blacks have good appeal to white and hispanic women though

Screenshot 2024 05 25 183453

Autistic as shit but you mog if you lower ur eyebrows
noticed this and had to make a quick morph
this is a very minor tweak, but i bet if i made ur eyebrows even lower they would be better

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Blackgymmax and murdah
do hispanics have bad stereotypes in europe?

Lean white guy with fluffy tiktok hair
The average white male starts balding age ~22 and I'm not exaggerating. The beard fully sets in at ~22 as well. Extremely short shelf life for fluffy hair kids. Terrible aging genes. You can run bald game as a black guy easily.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Piratecel mirin 78 replies in under 30 mins, .org is really just this nowadays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, klip11, watah and 12 others
The responses on here really shows how bluepilled this forum is

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
iTS BECAuse they are NT.. Caucausian guys and asians are civilized cucks.. Have you seen ethnics groups?? Their NT:ness goes to another dimension. They are much funnier mostly because they live in lowincome ghettos. There no rules or filters.. No social stigma.. You are out from society.. You are free as possible.

Knew it was wraps when I saw girls choose mbj over brad pitt
white brah in 2024 has become homosexual when it comes to the need to be #1 in SMV talk

they now speak for white women and has taken the lead role

example

white women: oh that black guy is cute
white brah: nah this white male is what u should find attractive, here are his attractive features
white brah are now becoming women cause they want to control what the women find attractive

in 2025 i predict we will see more white brah becomes trans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Costcosuperstore, Bushman and 3 others
View attachment 2945753
Autistic as shit but you mog if you lower ur eyebrows
noticed this and had to make a quick morph
this is a very minor tweak, but i bet if i made ur eyebrows even lower they would be better
I was raising my brows slightly there but yea I'm aware
It's my biggest facial ratios flaw

I lose like 10% of my harmony score (ratios wise cuz my features are shit) from that flaw alone which is ridiculous
I'd have like 80+

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Only fairskinned caucasians and mongoloids can be inkwells in the 2024 world. Minimum is the usual 5 PSL, 6'2 and 20 inch bideltoid. For browns and blacks it's a different story (zero requirements). Also, kpopmaxxing is not a solution unless you think mutilating your jaw and trying to look like a transvestite is ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, rand anon, Bushman and 4 others
It is what it is
i remember when i talked to this viet bitch from australia on wizz, she was somewhat freaky and told me her ex bf was also viet who had 4 inch dick and she broke up with him cuz she couldnt ride him beacuse of he small he is, beyond over for asian cucks

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Only fairskinned caucasians and mongoloids can be inkwells in the 2024 world. Minimum is the usual 5 PSL, 6'2 and 20 inch bideltoid. For browns and blacks it's a different story (zero requirements). Also, kpopmaxxing is not a solution unless you think mutilating your jaw and trying to look like a transvestite is ideal.
Slavics like you can’t run JBW obviously, but the average caucasian man can.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
Slavics like you can’t run JBW obviously, but the average caucasian man can.
Average slavcel on .org looks like a Prada model and still rots just like pinkoids here @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Your fall off is extremely overlooked here
  2024 05 27 015443

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Xangsane, CarrotMaxxer and 6 others
Im not sure about other blacks but Somalis are like number 1 hated but because they are black. This can also affect other black races.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Blackgymmax
Im not sure about other blacks but Somalis are like number 1 hated but because they are black. This can also affect other black races.
Somalis are some of the biggest criminals in Europe, especially places like Sweden, other blacks are migrant high inhib villager pheno

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back