Ethnic Sympathizing White Foids Hate Thread

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Follow on from Slavic Foids hate thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/slavic-foids-hate-thread.1146611

Any white foid who is an ethnic sympathizer and doesn't exercise any in group preference and wants to live among ethnics (but requires the white man's labour and protection to maintain a live among ethnics) needs to be shamed
White men will be withdrawing their protection of traitorous white women en masse so they can be raped and killed by them.
Only race loyal white women will continue to prosper and benefit from the living conditions the white man has built

JFL at the foid recording here, stupid brainwashed cunt, feed her to the shitskins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, JL~, boxface34 and 1 other person
Any white foid who is an ethnic sympathizer and doesn't exercise any in group preference and wants to live among ethnics (but requires the white man's labour and protection to maintain a live among ethnics) needs to be shamed
How about you don't talk or associate with them at all.

The cultural debate aside, look at that man’s standing pose

Let’s not overlook the fact that this is some m’lady Redditor’s painful attempt at picking up a girl :feelskek:

Bro was sent off with his tale between his legs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, aids, Chadeep and 1 other person

Utterly repulsive whores, Imagine coming into contact with an African's skin
I once had an African hand me money in the shop and my skin crawled as his coal black hand almost made contact with mine
The first time I had to mark an African in sports I had to request to switch to marking a different player after 10 minutes because I just couldn't bring myself to make physical contact with him

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad