Slavic Foids hate thread

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Posted this many times but due to how subhuman Slavic foids feel about themselves they have to fuck ugly whites and submissive ethnics to feel better about themselves by feeling as though the are more attractive than the subhuman they're fucking. They are utter beaten dogs

Look at how fucking ugly their noses are

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, TUSSELEIF, HeightPilledum and 13 others
idgaf, dnr

They think of themselves highly, even tho thy have no boobs nor ass

prefer western women looks-wise

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
How the hell does he do it

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, MoggerGaston and uksucks

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, HeightPilledum, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!

More women for ugly dogs, i see this as a win

Wait, JBE?:forcedsmile::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: noobs, 📎♿️⚙️ and bloomercel
I need to go to Europe again before I pass any real judgement but ya, especially Polish, Ukrainian, Russian foids just don't do it for me. Their voices and demeanors are really unattractive, like I can't imagine truly vibing with one. There's some within my swiping radius on Hinge and I always swipe left, it's like there's always something going on with their midface, nose, maxilla area that ruins their facial harmony. Midface is so fucking important for foids, guys can kinda get away with a weirdly shaped maxilla or a big nose, foids can't. Maybe what this comes from is that they're not fully Caucasoid, they have Asiatic Mongoloid DNA which causes their flat, inwards grown faces. Even Palvin has this a little bit, if you really compare her at certain angles to a Nordic Stacy with the forwards midface and upturned nose, you'll see the difference, inwards growth being less obvious at first glance than downwards growth or birdcel.

As for them fucking subhumans, the couple in the thumbnail is looksmatched just on facial skeleton. And there's a lot of manlets in Russia and Ukraine so they can't be that picky about height. And to be fair, what's called Eastern Europe or Slavic countries is a huge and diverse area. I'd be surprised if this was going on the Balkans, where the women seem to take it to the other extreme, they bred Bosnia and Serbia into the tallest and most dimorphic place on the planet. Like I said, I've never been to EE and haven't met EE foids recently, but my experience was totally varying. Polish foids did not like me at all. Bulgarian, Serbian, and also Armenian and Georgian ones I've met were totally different, responded to me way better. Maybe that I'm tall and darker featured white is not the kind of outsider that Polish and Russian foids can take advantage of, but it looks more familar to Balkan foids so I got much better reactions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Snowskinned, 6ft4 and 5 others
Russia is such a weird place. They have some of the prettiest women on earth but yet the men look like sub5 ogres. I hear it's pretty common in EE for attractive women to be dating ugly looking men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, TUSSELEIF, tombradylover and 5 others
Theyre just not attracted 2 u

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Posted this many times but due to how subhuman Slavic foids feel about themselves they have to fuck ugly whites and submissive ethnics to feel better about themselves by feeling as though the are more attractive than the subhuman they're fucking. They are utter beaten dogs

View attachment 3157694

Dnr slavs are the superior race

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, noobs, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
Russia is such a weird place. They have some of the prettiest women on earth but yet the men look like sub5 ogres. I hear it's pretty common in EE for attractive women to be dating ugly looking men.
How is that a bad thing? It's good.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, tombradylover, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
How is that a bad thing? It's good.
I'm not saying it's necessarily bad but it just doesn't make sense to me. You'd think they'd go for their looksmatch but this seems hard to do for women in Russia. It's just weird how women and men can have such a huge gap in their looks.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, tombradylover, Chadeep and 1 other person
Based Latino

Would be called MTN at best on this site yet slayed a bunch of teenage sloots

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
I'm not saying it's necessarily bad but it just doesn't make sense to me. You'd think they'd go for their looksmatch but this seems hard to do for women in Russia. It's just weird how women and men can have such a huge gap in their looks.
Maybe it’s cuz of diff standards? East Asians usually go for boneless looks for some reason where they’d literally shave their jaw off for an unideal gonial angle:lul: maybe slav women are just raised to find lowinhib masc ogres attractive?

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
I think it's because slavic features look good on women but bad on men. A short round stunted face, small round jaws and beady eyes are big falio on men but are passable on women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, tombradylover, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
I think it's because slavic features look good on women but bad on men. A short round stunted face, small round jaws and beady eyes are big falio on men but are passable on women.

View attachment 3158592
Yeah very true. Some of those foids are also cursed with that wide face/jaw of death that is typical of Russians. The best looking men and women in Russia are both amazing looking though. I forgot his name, but that one Russian actor who was in star wars comes to mind. I think his name had a V in it but the name is slipping my mind.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kaari and Jason Voorhees
Yeah very true. Some of those foids are also cursed with that wide face/jaw of death that is typical of Russians. The best looking men and women in Russia are both amazing looking though. I forgot his name, but that one Russian actor who was in star wars comes to mind. I think his name had a V in it but the name is slipping my mind.
Vasiliy Stepanov. Too bad he descended into a state of mental insanity and tried to take his own life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kaari and TechnoBoss
Slavic foids are based asf for fucking blacks and ethnics and pissing off SFcels :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SomethingIsWrong
another nail in the coffin of looks theory. JUST BE NT theory strikes back again, so fucking over for chadwannabes

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, noobs and counterintuitive
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, psychomandible, Snowskinned and 2 others

View attachment 3157694

I'm loving your sfcel rage keep crying for ethinics while they are deep inside your 'muh white women ' pussy you abused dog who wasted his teenage prime years as you were ugly back then.

What a pathetic existence to have ngl no point in living , now you can cope by slaying roasties but your prime time will never come back.

Just rope oldcel
Even a 5'2 indian janitor can slay at your age with money .

Cope till you rope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, truthhurts and Alt Number 3
Slavic women are ethnics last hope

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

View attachment 3158592
Those features look fine if you're a pretty boy imo i.e. skinny, good hair, etc. The thing with slavs is that they lean more masc trad & shit culturally.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Snowskinned, truthhurts and liberiangrimreaper
@slavicpsycho @future slavic chad @📎♿️⚙️

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
They are dysgenic whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and liberiangrimreaper
its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Putin, truthhurts and liberiangrimreaper
@slavicpsycho @future slavic chad @📎♿️⚙️
Slavic women cohere to JBE even more so then other types of white women which is saying a fuck ton. If I was Slavic I likely would have roped years ago tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah, Chadeep and 2 others
I would've been a slayer in Russia jfl

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, tombradylover, uksucks and 4 others
Theyre just not attracted 2 u
Due to the fact I'm a large handsome man who's also hung

reps for anyone aware that's a line from the "What's a Celtic Mogger to do" song

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent and truthhurts
Slavic women fuck everything non-Slavic that is around them in one mile radius
they do not even care about looks, it just has to be a different ethnicity
I saw several good looking ones fuck with the ugliest MENA ogres you can imagine, their simple existence disgust me to the deepest level
very animalistic women, their men have actually more depth if you manage to speak to them and form close bonds

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Snowskinned, tombradylover and 5 others

View attachment 3157694

He's paying them. Don't believe everything you see.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Chadeep, truthhurts and 1 other person
EE is heaven on earth. You can have the best looking women on earth. Just make money in WE and you'll never be unhappy.

• +1
slavic foids are goated

• +1
Legitimately gross thread. That Twitter, seeing those partering is disgusting. Shouldn't this be a oofy-doofy hate thread? Seeing as you want better-looking people to socially rise?

[edit] Oh I get it now, only 0:16 and 0:49 are decent.

Based Latino

Would be called MTN at best on this site yet slayed a bunch of teenage sloots

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
He's subhuman but on here these aspie retards would call him LowMidHTN.

33837.jpg

@TechnoBoss strikes again with the fogger avis, how are you and what's your looks mind me asking? I swear these avis need to be banned as much as it hurts even as if motivation. You and @Achilles, fuark.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Damn i feel bad for slav men.They blessed with the biggest race traitors of the world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Whatever and 6ft4
Nah they are much better than anglos and germanics

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters

View attachment 3157694

What the fuck I'm so jealous of this nigga what does he have that I lack :feelswhy:

Lol all of you are such low iq retards, He runs a scam course where he tells you how to study in russia, and charges you for it, all these girls are paid, HOLY FUCK this forum has the lowest IQ people I've ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and MoggerGaston
Slavic women fuck everything non-Slavic that is around them in one mile radius
they do not even care about looks, it just has to be a different ethnicity
I saw several good looking ones fuck with the ugliest MENA ogres you can imagine, their simple existence disgust me to the deepest level
very animalistic women, their men have actually more depth if you manage to speak to them and form close bonds
why tho. Why are they so into fucking diff ethnicities no matter the looks level. Can someone explain it to me. It doesn't make snese

another nail in the coffin of looks theory. JUST BE NT theory strikes back again, so fucking over for chadwannabes
View attachment 3158604
what NT u retarded faggot?

He looks like a nerdy high-inhib cuck. He would get bullied at school and beaten the shit out of in any night-club.
How is being a bullied loser 'NT'? jfl at u

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and infini
Lol all of you are such low iq retards, He runs a scam course where he tells you how to study in russia, and charges you for it, all these girls are paid, HOLY FUCK this forum has the lowest IQ people I've ever seen.
This.

Slaveic foids are just as spoiled and demanding as western foids. Muh trad russian girls

• +1