Ethnic Truecel/LTN goes on tinder dates with 14 different women in 5 months

E

EthnicMale

Iron
I am the ethnic truecel. I look like an ethnic Steve Buscemi.

2 of the dates resulted in slays. Idk if that's a bad conversion ratio. I didn't try to slay all of them. Some showed strong interest, but I didn't feel it. One showed strong disinterest, and openly approached a taller more handsome guy while we were in a bar. Like literally just left me to approach another guy.

All the women were white. 5 blondes, 6 Brunettes and 3 redhaired women.

2 were big. 12 were slim.

Height ranged from 5'3 to 6 feet. I am around 5'9.

I used to believe in the blackpill and that it was completely over for me, but my dating experience has been pretty okay. Dating is not that bad in 2024. I hope some of the mentally defeated guys on the forum can gain some hope from this. If you want advice or have questions feel free to ask.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Tales from sewers of rotterdam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, watah and Kanye West's Cousin
Lying Pants On Fire GIF

• +1
Reactions: watah
send pics or larp

I am the ethnic truecel. I look like an ethnic Steve Buscemi.

2 of the dates resulted in slays. Idk if that's a bad conversion ratio. I didn't try to slay all of them. Some showed strong interest, but I didn't feel it. One showed strong disinterest, and openly approached a taller more handsome guy while we were in a bar. Like literally just left me to approach another guy.

All the women were white. 5 blondes, 6 Brunettes and 3 redhaired women.

2 were big. 12 were slim.

Height ranged from 5'3 to 6 feet. I am around 5'9.

I used to believe in the blackpill and that it was completely over for me, but my dating experience has been pretty okay. Dating is not that bad in 2024. I hope some of the mentally defeated guys on the forum can gain some hope from this. If you want advice or have questions feel free to ask.
2 were big😭😭😭

send a picture of what you look like
It's not a good idea to post your face on this website. Ugly people generally shouldn't post their pictures on social media. They will just get clowned. I have a very bad eye area. One of my friends wrote the following about me, after sending me a candid picture of me.

"you have sunken eyes under eye area lower third malar fat area sunken everything"

Imagine a guy with extremely sunken tired eyes and deep nasolabial folds. Like this.

R.39d22437c692c5dcfb683abecacee3b0

Steve is of course white, so imagine a darker colouring.

It's not a good idea to post your face on this website. I have a very bad eye area. One of my friends wrote the following about me, after sending me a candid picture of me.

"you have sunken eyes under eye area lower third malar fat area sunken everything"

Imagine a guy with extremely sunken tired eyes and deep nasolabial folds. Like this.

R.39d22437c692c5dcfb683abecacee3b0

Steve is of course white, so imagine a darker colouring.
send me a picture in private messages. it doesnt help tbh cause i dont know LMS babble

it'd help
Well, if you want to cope with your looks. My advice is to get pictures of you in social situations where you're smiling which you can use as profile pictures. Ideally you're the one in focus, so avoid group pictures. Stuff like a concert is nice. A bonus when smiling is that your eyes are naturally squinting when you smile, so if you have bug eyes they aren't as pronounced. I am lucky, as I have a straight teeth though. Get lean. Wear oversized clothes. Try to look like a guy with friends and a social life. Don't go overboard with tattoos and stuff. But if you're lean and wear oversized clothes you're already halfway there. Get a trendy haircut that fits your face. Short sides aren't ideal for me as I have a long face, so I let it grow. Long hair is trendy atm anyways.

If you look okay with short sides, then wear that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back