ethnic woman ADMITTING white is the superior race( snowflake browns and ethnics do not enter)

They're the plastic surgery capital of the world for a reason. The vast majority look like shit and the 'good-looking' ones are surgerymaxxed with fraudup to the nines.
cope
surgery maxxed ones look like utter shit, fake and retarded.
no one becomes gl with retarded camel tier fillers.

they fog flat maxilla gooks to oblivion
gooks are pan faced subhumans
they can't pass as human due to their literally backward grown maxilla

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 28414
reminder there’s not a single attractive asian women who hasnt surgerymaxxed. and you are literally greek you can pass in iran jfl
My mom's German but even then the average Iranian definitely wouldn't pass in Greece lmao.

Panagiotis Pikrammenos 2012 05 16
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad 2019 02

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 28414
gooks are pan faced subhumans
they can't pass as human due to their literally backward grown maxilla

Obviously white women and MENAs are generally better looking but Asians aren't that ugly tbh

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 28414
Obviously white women and MENAs are generally better looking but Asians aren't that ugly tbh
asians are ugly to the uranus and back
i think you are not serious

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710, Deleted member 28414 and BongMog
looks like the top 0.0001% of gooks or mixed
post her side profile though if its human like i would 100%
the problem is 99.99% of gooks have flat maxillas that makes them non human looking.
She a hapa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710 and mortis
looks like the top 0.0001% of gooks or mixed
post her side profile though if its human like i would 100%
the problem is 99.99% of gooks have flat maxillas that makes them non human looking.

:lul: I was fucking wrong she's just fraudup maxxed to hell and back

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and mortis
i asked this in another thread but where is the source of this? i reverse image searched this, searched the headline etc but i had no results.
Ucsd

link me the exact section of the site where this research is from

they usually group asian and indian together in the us, or say south asian or east asian, hmmm.

iran, north of tehran where billionaires live. just watch this, every single female had dyed her hair to blonde or a lighter shade, and niggers here would argue muh black hair muh dark lookezZz. ethnic woman just want to be white, its so brutal.

View attachment 2211064
the right foid is so hot btw

I really want the girl on right’s name it makes me cry she looks so hot and narcissistic

they are rich girls so they are way better looking than poor ones. poor girls are ugly here
The most saddest and funnies thinks is that these rich girls are probably girls of mullah regime. The poors dont have same privilege of not wearing hijab etc.

Many cumskins are shoked when they see this is iran

• +1
Reactions: mortis
tbh they also do this because brown men are the real self haters

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
shut the fuck up nigga

i realized just now that you are on incels.is. no wonder you are based.

do you know where his 2023 stats even come from, i don't want to pick a side between race wars between you guys but i searched bongmog's image on reverse image search, searching the title of the headline etc. but i didn't find anything.
Blacked.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back