Never began for Ethnicels.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 27452
are we talking about ethnic or deathnics

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

Never began for Ethnicels.

It's always bottom of the barrel, brown skinned asian women, who're with white men for strictly ecconomic reasons. NO one wants SEA women or black women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, PubertyMaxxer, exo and 3 others
Rope fag

• +1
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 27452
SEA people got it the worst. The only people below them are indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 27452
Yessir. Especially Cambodian and Vietnamese. They’re like 300 years behind on genetic evolution
Vietnamese ppl r subhuman???

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
Vietnamese ppl r subhuman???
BD568BA7 B214 46EA 9EBF 37725509C98A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel and Deleted member 27452
SEA people got it the worst. The only people below them are indians
Who do you think their white female counterpart is dating? Duh!

how tf does zero listen to redscare JFL

White men have it the worst in 2023.
Only from a comparison perspective. They get treated now like how blacks and Hispanics were treated 15 years ago. I’d go crazy too if I was forced to move from Beverly Hills to Skid Row

Only from a comparison perspective. They get treated now like how blacks and Hispanics were treated 15 years ago. I’d go crazy too if I was forced to move from Beverly Hills to Skid Row
More like 50 years ago lmao

Maybe. I’m Hispanic and I was either invisible or treated like shit by white girls between 2008 and 2019. Something’s changed a lot culturally the past few years bc I literally drive hot white women crazy in a primal way and I’m a 5.

I swear all this woke culture and blm movement was just a Trojan horse for white women to go after bbc

It's always bottom of the barrel, brown skinned asian women, who're with white men for strictly ecconomic reasons. NO one wants SEA women or black women.

Maybe. I’m Hispanic and I was either invisible or treated like shit by white girls between 2008 and 2019. Something’s changed a lot culturally the past few years bc I literally drive hot white women crazy in a primal way and I’m a 5.

I swear all this woke culture and blm movement was just a Trojan horse for white women to go after bbc
Just be ethnic proven. @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Squishy squishy NEA mogs

Social engineering.

You know most curries want to rape white foids and kill white males, meanwhile you want the opposite.