How can deathnics cope knowing white guys can easily fuck their women

Ok let's say its true, does looking high T always means you are attractive? There are red lines. Being hairy is also a sign of high T and yet no woman wants a guy with a monobrow.
If a woman is with a dark skinned man who's in shape, we can safely assume she's with him because of said markers, especially if she's working class or lower.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and Pikabro
HAHHHHA. Ethnics have a completely different skin tone, a tan on white people has completely different undertones.
You have zero life experience, it's pretty funny. How do you think I came to this conclusion? Life experience. Get some boy.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
You have zero life experience, it's pretty funny. How do you think I came to this conclusion? Life experience. Get some boy.
You are a ethnic larping as a white guy, it's very very obvious.
Even normies are noticing the racepill lmao, there are tiktoks with nearly millions of likes about how the hottest Asian girls are with the most mid white guy and even normies are hating on indians and calling them ugly.
Wake up to reality shitskin.

Who tf cares what they look like or how it happened tho? They still fucked white women and for every one white guy you can post that fucked ethnic women I can post 100 other cases of ethnic men that fucked white women. Many of them got away too and resulted in pregnancies and children. Who exactly is getting conquered now?
we are skinning you alive btw

If a woman is with a dark skinned man who's in shape, we can safely assume she's with him because of said markers, especially if she's working class or lower.
It's very rare for a white woman to be in a relationship with a ethnic, and most of the times the women are ugly when it happens.
All data agree with me, imagine disagreeing with studies and tinder experiments lmao.

1854901 over for bbc
1854903 over for bbc3
Image 8

It's very rare for a white woman to be in a relationship with a ethnic, and most of the times the women are ugly when it happens.
All data agree with me, imagine disagreeing with studies and tinder experiments lmao.
ive seen WW with shitskins, usually she comes from poor background or unstable family... after that gets beaten up and has to raise a shitskin baby by herself 😂😂👏👏 in 2030 we will have camps for this coalburners and their little shitskins, no worries

• +1
I'm talking mostly about ONS and flings. Blacks and mixed guys are the kings of that arena.

I am the one who has the data on my side, boy.

RIP, this man's experiences when living around the aforementioned women.

• Ugh..
800k likes which means even fucking normies know the truth JFL.
And those women are from the west, JBW is even more powerful in Asia.

Nearly 700k likes