Ethnicity does not affect masculinity!

Which ethnicity has the highest testosterone?

• White

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • MENA

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Asian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indian (subcontinent)

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Latino/Native American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Aboriginal

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Whites have better chin development than blacks.

Blacks have wider noses

Whites have more muscle strength (most powerlifters are white) - Take a look at Scandos

Blacks have more muscle hypertrophy (especially fast twitch as men have more of this than women) - Take a look at western africans

See people gained all kinds of superpowers when they mapped out the globe. Native Americans are huge bone moggers but are framecels. Take a look at Richard Ramirez he has a hypermasculine face but a twink body same goes with Jordan Barrett who has a gook-caucasian hybird look.

The most ogre (possibly masculine) race is abbos they adapted to a harsh environment. Before the settlers came from Europe they were fed on a mear-based diet until the modern world brought them down.

IMG 6463

I know I haven’t made shit like this in a long tome but oh well…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Lynxress
There are probably literal studies on this and you're going to poll incels, probably none of whom have personally met someone of every race listed

wtf, abos in the 1900s had ripped physiques and didnt know what a gym is

If I remember correctly it was Ethiopian

OP are you saying ethnicity does or doesn't affect masculinity. Sort of conflicting title and actual thread

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
abos tbh
genetics + lifestyle

Richard ramirez did not have a twink body what are you talking about, he was tall with extremely wide clavicles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back